Sep 9, 2020
Got a pretty specific question about alexia and rowan relationship stat being below 50...

So if I do those 2 body transform scenes with alexia and nasim, which raise the relationship status quite a bit, does that kind lock me out of the scenes that require less than 50 relationship status? Or will there be plenty of other opportunities to lower their relationship stat?

Just wondering if its better to skip those 2 transform scenes if I want the stat to be below 50.

Also, are there other scenes only available after doing those said nasim scenes?

Hopefully someone gets what im asking here heh, thanks <3

Asseater42069

Jan 25, 2020
Got a pretty specific question about alexia and rowan relationship stat being below 50...

So if I do those 2 body transform scenes with alexia and nasim, which raise the relationship status quite a bit, does that kind lock me out of the scenes that require less than 50 relationship status? Or will there be plenty of other opportunities to lower their relationship stat?

Just wondering if its better to skip those 2 transform scenes if I want the stat to be below 50.

Also, are there other scenes only available after doing those said nasim scenes?

Hopefully someone gets what im asking here heh, thanks <3
I don't think there are scenes only after doing Nazim quests so you can pretty much do whatever and as for their relationship status you can easily lower it in the maid job.

Reactions: bobbybrownlove

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Yeah, I'd advise against doing Fertility treatment and X'zaratl if you want NTR content.
Why?, you can introduce an scene for Act II in which Magical Alexia complaints against Nazim's Fertility Treatment as she makes the statement of trying everything, humans, demons, goblins, orcs, mermans, driders, tentacles... And she even try with her own cock as a gift from X'zaralt but nothing works...

In which Nazim would be like "WTF?!" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Back

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Yeah, if you make the right, or wrong choices as it were, in the fertility stuff you can get a lot of corruption but that boost comes with a lot of relationship points. It's enough to completely derail the primary NTR with Andras or the purple one. So you can wind up with a much sluttier Alexia but also a far more loyal Alexia which limits what events will spawn.

Sep 9, 2020
Mostly because it boosts relationship score with Rowan, which prevents the start of the med-corruption NTR chain.

Alternatively do Fertility treatment after you start the NTR chain.
Thank you, ill keep this in mind. I have a reaaally bad habit in games where I just want to do all the things! Like trying to see everything in one playthrough, even if its not really possible.

I love me those futa scenes... but also the ntr scenes. Decisions, decisions xD

Reactions: Lavinotinto
Jan 26, 2020
Why?, you can introduce an scene for Act II in which Magical Alexia complaints against Nazim's Fertility Treatment as she makes the statement of trying everything, humans, demons, goblins, orcs, mermans, driders, tentacles... And she even try with her own cock as a gift from X'zaralt but nothing works...

In which Nazim would be like "WTF?!" :ROFLMAO:
U can't really see all this scene right like Alexia have sex with orcs n all
It's only in the dialogue right ?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes