Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
We should have new update this month don't we? I sure hope it's not yet another Goblin Quest/Andras filled update. Fingers crossed.

Jan 26, 2020
We should have new update this month don't we? I sure hope it's not yet another Goblin Quest/Andras filled update. Fingers crossed.
Yes we will HV it's releasing on 25 i guess
N i don't think we will get any new ntr content coz on his post he said there where scenes with Andras n Rowan involved
N rowan with some random girl
Plus new goblin content also
In not sure if there is anything thing new
It's only from one artest
He said there is another one also n he also has did some work too
Soo for fully confirmation it's not possible
Other then his updated announcement post ..

Reactions: Fleep

Dattebayo777

Mar 20, 2023
Hello, I played this game about 1.5 year ago. Made it half through Rastadel arc. My favourites were Clionha, Helayna and Delane. I read some changelogs, so there is new content on goblins, and I think rastadel is finished now. Is there any plans or maybe an approximate date on release of Second Part (as I remember there were 4-5 worlds to conquer)? And is there any plans to make some ntr/cheating content for other girls, after Rowan made some love bond with them?( Like most of the time you have the choice to take a girl or to leave her in the hands of others like Helayna after you take the Keep or Delane with Orcs)

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Considering they're on a demon castle, I think there's to little rape and violence on the scenes regarding the humans (specially Alexia).
It's been to far like this, so I doubt it'll change, but it don't make sense for me. Love the game, but it lacks a bit on this department.

Reactions: Depression Cherry

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Considering they're on a demon castle, I think there's to little rape and violence on the scenes regarding the humans (specially Alexia).
It's been to far like this, so I doubt it'll change, but it don't make sense for me. Love the game, but it lacks a bit on this department.
There's not too much heresy and things we can't pronounce because moderators are watching but the lack of many evil dark nice things you can normally see in dark web is mainly because ToS of sites of the normie internet...

Reactions: Fyo
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes