Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
Considering they're on a demon castle, I think there's to little rape and violence on the scenes regarding the humans (specially Alexia).
It's been to far like this, so I doubt it'll change, but it don't make sense for me. Love the game, but it lacks a bit on this department.
They are still in Temptation mode. Think of this as the start of the Bible, Andras and his sister are just snakes, tempting Alexia into eating the apple. Sodom and Gamorrah don't come in for another couple of Acts at least :p

Siolu

Oct 23, 2020
View attachment 921921

Overview:
Seeds of Chaos is a dark fantasy eroge made in Ren'py, inspired by the worldbuilding of Berserk, Dark Souls, The Witcher and other epic fantasy series', as well as the adult games Corruption of Champions, Legend of Queen Opala, and Slavemaker. The game is set in The Six Realms, the westernmost continent in the world of Solanse. Seven years have passed since the last Demon War, and the defeat of Lord Karnas at the hands of the forces of Light ushered in a new era of peace and prosperity for all the races of the six kingdoms. Evil never lies dormant for long, however, and in the shadows new threats to the tenuous peace begin to stir.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-03-29
Release Date: 2023-03-29
Developer: Vénus Noire - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.11
Language: English
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Core Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - -
Mac v0.3.10: - - -
Android v0.3.10: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: -
Game Over Guide - Early Game Guide - Gallery Unlock - Extended Scene Replay Mod

Yeetmyaffordablemeat thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2870 View attachment 2871 View attachment 2872 View attachment 2874 View attachment 2875
You are the bad guy
Yeah, mc getting his spouse kidnapped and his quests to free her does not make him a bad guy.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
You are the bad guy
Yeah, mc getting his spouse kidnapped and his quests to free her does not make him a bad guy.
Say what? You commit literal atrocities in the name of your quest - and only IF your protag isn't getting his ass corrupted into outright villain. And that's quite a big IF! You can play as your own guy doing things for yourself and yourself only, you can treat your wife as shit, you can even ditch her, you can align yourself with Chaos' cause and vibes, you can become twins' lapdog - any of the twin! You can be bloody gay who aren't into your own wife and instead likes to get pounded up your ass by a red demonic cock!

You can be into MANY things, into any combination of those things. Hey, you can rat your wife while playing as close to paladin as possible, trying to undermine twins' power.

And MOST of the things you can do and be in this game aren't nice!

So yes, playing as a bad guy is basically a go-to in this here game.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Siolu

Oct 23, 2020
Say what? You commit literal atrocities in the name of your quest - and only IF your protag isn't getting his ass corrupted into outright villain. And that's quite a big IF! You can play as your own guy doing things for yourself and yourself only, you can treat your wife as shit, you can even ditch her, you can align yourself with Chaos' cause and vibes, you can become twins' lapdog - any of the twin! You can be bloody gay who aren't into your own wife and instead likes to get pounded up your ass by a red demonic cock!

You can be into MANY things, into any combination of those things. Hey, you can rat your wife while playing as close to paladin as possible, trying to undermine twins' power.

And MOST of the things you can do and be in this game aren't nice!

So yes, playing as a bad guy is basically a go-to in this here game.
It does not matter, the start happens like this, the MC gets his spouse kidnapped, he needs to do these `things` for a justified cause, also, most of the time, like the death of old man and corruption of the best friend from keep is out of our hands.
Its just that the story does not depict him as evil, rather just a tool in evil`s hand.
Which is good, cuz I wanna pound that red butt after laughing in the twin`s face as their plan falls apart and mc wins in the end, which is unlikely as of now, so it is what it is.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
It does not matter, the start happens like this, the MC gets his spouse kidnapped, he needs to do these `things` for a justified cause, also, most of the time, like the death of old man and corruption of the best friend from keep is out of our hands.
Its just that the story does not depict him as evil, rather just a tool in evil`s hand.
Which is good, cuz I wanna pound that red butt after laughing in the twin`s face as their plan falls apart and mc wins in the end, which is unlikely as of now, so it is what it is.
You can make your own goal in this game. Rowan is not set on being his wife's savior beyond game's beginning (he can become the opposite, btw!), and even if he is one, he works for the forces of evil and does evil things. This fact makes him a bad guy if not by motivation then by technical definition, since coerced or not he commits atrocities - the very first big deed Rowan does under Twins is destroying whole village.

Though, I respect your approach. Its a good - in more than one definition - way to play this game, and a natural progression from the prologue plot-wise.

Reactions: perles75 and Siolu

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Considering they're on a demon castle, I think there's to little rape and violence on the scenes regarding the humans (specially Alexia).
It's been to far like this, so I doubt it'll change, but it don't make sense for me. Love the game, but it lacks a bit on this department.
The game is never going to go too hard on the rape and violence simply because it's funded by patreon. Patreon has rules and it's better to follow them now than have to go back and scrub content any more than they already have. SoC is likely to always skate the line between just enough and too much extreme graphic content as it's just the nature of the beast.

Reactions: Pantera1320

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
You are the bad guy
It matters... Rowan served as Hero of his kind, giving the back to his kind to "save" Alexia to do the dirty job of Da Twins doesn't make him innocent, he had one and only chance to do the right thing, but choosing to serve Da Twins will never ever be one of them because putting Alexia in a balance against the suffering of many other people that Rowan is inflicting directly or by being conscientiousness of that, will never absolve him of guilt, even if Marianne "forgive him", she as Werden is an asshole too (considering after years of no see her Rowan receive a "blessing" from her and he couldn't feel nothing from the very same Arbitron, The Prothean High Priestess Of The Goddess Solansia)...

Reactions: aykarin
Aug 28, 2019
Hi, how can i edit these values?
View attachment 2657378
First, you have to enable Console Commands:
In the game's folder, go to Renpy/Common/00console.rpy.
Look for config.console and set it to True, then save the file.
While in-game, press Shift+O and enter the cheat you want.

Cheats that I know: (you can google the rest)
castle.treasury = x

Last edited:
Reactions: Frank443
Sep 9, 2020
When it says Andras NPC scene, does that mean its a scene with andras and another character that isnt rowan or alexia?

Also... 2 new fertility scenes <3

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hm, sounds like a very empty release.
It seems that way until you see how much artwork gets done each release. While I've bought the game on Steam, doesn't seem like there's be much for Dark Lord Rowan enjoyers like meself this time.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes