Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
do you know where is Restedel? i can't find it for the life of me
Its north east, its a huge castle, cant miss it
Maybe a good strategy would be for you to go straight east and once at border go north

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Seeds of Chaos doesn't exactly have a functioning gallery. If you're looking to gain access to all scenes you're better off using unrenpy.

Jan 26, 2020
Hey guys I need help
Like aft 22week wht should i do
Like they say something abt capturing the capital or something idk where the capital is can someone tell me where exactly it is
Plus if there is can discord or something it would hav been great
Plz help me

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Dang, this game is something else
Cant praise it enough
This is by far the hottest scene i witnessed from this game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please tell me there will be more of her

Reactions: X-caliber

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The only issue I have with this game.story is the fact you control two protagonists. The Reason I am not a fan of that is the fact that you control one that will be cucked or become a cuckold. If You can chose to play as the female alone. It would play different, less feeling of betrayal. A Side from that it is a neat game. The Demons are cool.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
The only issue I have with this game.story is the fact you control two protagonists. The Reason I am not a fan of that is the fact that you control one that will be cucked or become a cuckold. If You can chose to play as the female alone. It would play different, less feeling of betrayal. A Side from that it is a neat game. The Demons are cool.
You are offered if you wanna see your wife cheating or stays loyal, even if you miss click, you can still choose whether she bangs someone or not, entirely up to you, so whats the problem here.
Even in the screenshot i provided, a post above you, i made this happen, it was entirely avoidable like everything else in this game.
Even managed to save my virgin ass from from those demons, its still in tact, praying it stays that way

Jan 26, 2020
Hey guys I need help
Like they say something abt capturing the capital or something idk where the capital is can someone tell me where exactly it is
They say something about alliance with Ora n goblin idk how to do it can anyone explain plz

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Hey guys I need help
They say something about alliance with Ora n goblin idk how to do it can anyone explain plz
Go to north east, you will find capital there.
After that, go north west, you will find orc tribe.

I also wonder about something else.
I captured the capital and i think thats the end of the version, is there anything more after that, hopefully dev answers

Jan 26, 2020
Go to north east, you will find capital there.
After that, go north west, you will find orc tribe.

I also wonder about something else.
I captured the capital and i think thats the end of the version, is there anything more after that, hopefully dev answers
Can u tell me how this direction system work in the game
Lik idk how

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Lots of things progressed - Fae plot, Andras plot, Goblin plot - but nothing we can really check off from the list.

The next thing on my list is the army management update and Astarte battle update, which I hope to take the next two releases.
So after destroying and conquering Rastadel, next is Astarte?
Because i cant do anything else at the moment and the quest log doesnt help at all.
I just have 2 quests, one is of Orcaid that i finished and one for restoring some castle that apparently i must go to Rastadel for, but i cant anymore cuz i conquered it.
So its not exactly very clear, i hope quest log gets improved and you add more characters in the info menu so we get to know more about them and what is their current status.

Sep 11, 2022
I think one of the main reasons people hate Alexia is that her only value (or her main value) is in ntr, but if you don't like ntr then you don't like alexia, which I think is a waste of time being Rowan's wife, spending most of her time in the castle and potentially having magic would make her have very good routes without necessarily needing ntr (I think when she was captured, if you choose to hate Andras, will go with the best Alexia, as she is one of the few characters who stands up to Andras head-on (not physically, of course) with such bravery)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56
Sep 11, 2022
I know it would be a lot of work and maybe not worth it, but I would like to see more of the tough Alexia who stands up to everyone (not physically obvious) and less of the whore or the fragile wife (thinking about it now I think Alexia would be a lot like the jazera but without the bitch part) would make a great matchup for when the third game comes out (based on the pace of updates this would be in 200 years) Andras and jazera vs Rowan and Alexia and their allies (but that is my thought sorry me for my English, I'm using google translator)

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes