Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Damn imagine Delane getting pregnant by her orc, imagine how would that look like lol

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
In the poll 37% of the people answered they are interested in Gay sex. It was honestly higher than I thought it would be.

We always strove to have some gay content in the game, and the fact there is a rather big group that enjoys it convinced us to stay on course.
Not exactly the kind on content I look for usually, but to be fair, the parallel between Rowan and Alexia's corruption makes it very interesting. I mean, the fact he doesn't touch her, and has the reputation of looking at men in some roads (at a point Alexia finish by questionning his sexuality in the inn path) has a high impact on her falling for in my games (wether she goes for Jezera or Andras). So having Rowan "coming out" as he gets corrupted (Andras taking him with castle servant or prisoners witnesses, Rowan asking for Male slave to please himself in orc camps, Rowan being rumored to have an affair with one of the seven heroes...) has a real mindful impact in the choices I make in my playthroughs. I will definitly have him pursuing an Andras path if it becomes a thing

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
One of the storylines for a particular character ends with the obvious intent to impregnate her, it literally even refers to the sex act as impregnating her. When her storyline picks up for act two it'll be weird if she's not pregnant.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
when will be the 0.3.12 avalible here ?
When it leaks. Seeds of Chaos does not do free public releases. I must admit I am quite impressed that it's taken this long, another day and I think that's the longest it's ever taken.

Xhdyjc

Jun 7, 2023
When it leaks. Seeds of Chaos does not do free public releases. I must admit I am quite impressed that it's taken this long, another day and I think that's the longest it's ever taken.
thanks bcz u told me .... now we wait

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I am working on Tue-Row (goblin ruler) wedding quests and I managed to find assassin, but I can't proceed other 2 tasks as can't find his fiance (Zii-Zii) and his friend (can't remember her name, one he back stabbed).
Any idea where to look?
Thanks in advance.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I am working on Tue-Row (goblin ruler) wedding quests and I managed to find assassin, but I can't proceed other 2 tasks as can't find his fiance (Zii-Zii) and his friend (can't remember her name, one he back stabbed).
Any idea where to look?
Thanks in advance.
In development.

You can still trigger his wedding though.

Reactions: Daba
Sep 30, 2018
So in the future completed Goblin Storyline, do all three tasks need to be completed to trigger the Wedding or is just any one is enough.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Tue-Row wedding requires you to complete any of the three storylines. It is improved by each goblin storyline complete.

Tue-San, Zii-Zii and Che-Lin will all have their own resolutions, which may or may not be available depending on what you do in their respective storylines.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crusado
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes