claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Yup, been more than a week and it hasn't leaked yet. I remember someone saying it's been longest period between official release and leak so far
Yeah, we're on day 12 currently. I don't believe it's ever taken this long before, which is both a good thing and a bad thing. Good thing for the project, team, and its patreon supporters, bad for us lousy pirates. :p
previous longest was like a single week I believe

Beglitched

May 2, 2023
The last story update was in 2020!!!
Abandoning main story and doing this goblin subplot for a year is just a crime.
Do goblins, if you into it, but don't sideline main plot.:rolleyes:

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
The last story update was in 2020!!!
Abandoning main story and doing this goblin subplot for a year is just a crime.
Do goblins, if you into it, but don't sideline main plot.:rolleyes:
?The Goblins are part of the main plot. They are an alternate recruitment to the orc camp. I assume that both Rastedel and Astarte (sp?) will need additional checks/scenes to take into account you can recruit the goblins instead of the orcs or BOTH.
I want them to continue the plot like everyone else (well I also want Rowan to get fucked by Andras a lot, need to open him up for Greyhide and Whitescar) but this IS part of the main plot and I don't think they can continue without it. They could have moved forwards and left some of the castle NPC stories behind but I am getting that they want Act I to be complete until they move to Seeds of Chaos 2 or whatever they will call Act 2

Last edited:

Firelydrove

Apr 30, 2021
Is there any reason to not becoming corrupted for both Alexia and Rowen? Are there alternative scenes or is it just dialogue changes?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Is there any reason to not becoming corrupted for both Alexia and Rowen? Are there alternative scenes or is it just dialogue changes?
Different scenes become available depending on their individual levels of corruption. Certain scenes specifically require varying levels of corruption and relationship points between them.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
This game is nostalgic for me. Found it after searching games similiar to bunny black series but i forgot how long it's been. Noe i'm just curious how it was intented to be when it started and how many ideas the dev must forgotten or abandoned on the way here.
Still its holding up to this day in terms of quality though and it shows how far they were for their time on this project (can't believe it will be forever though :3).

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
what's the changelog for this update?
The last update notes i saw in steam was like that:

MAJOR UPDATE
POSTED
Mon, May 8

Dive back into the world of the six realms with new story sequences, sex scenes, and more in a brand new content update!

As usual we've got another hefty batch of content for you guys! Tons more story and art, still as jaw droppingly beautiful as ever! As an added bonus- the game will be 20% off for the next week, along with the other games on the TinyHat label! If you or a friend have been looking for the right time to pick up a copy of Seeds of Chaos, now is the time!

NEW SCENES
- Two new Andras NPC arc event (with five sex scenes)
- Two new Blackholt Tue-San events (with four sex scenes)
- Two additional sex scenes were added to the Fae Banquet event
- Three new map resource events
- One new Ophelia-related tavern job event (with one new sex scene)
- Two new goblin recruitment arc scenes (with four sex scenes)
- Two new duel chaos incursion scenes (with one new sex scene)

REWORKED SCENES
- One partially reworked Andras-related tavern job event
- One majorly reworked Andras-related tavern job event (with two new sex scenes)
- Two majorly re-worked duel chaos incursion events

NEW ART
- 33 new CGs (with 83 variants)
- One new Sprite (Tue-Mai)

QoL
- More bugfixes, including Arena mouseover error

Sep 9, 2020
The last update notes i saw in steam was like that:

MAJOR UPDATE
POSTED
Mon, May 8

Dive back into the world of the six realms with new story sequences, sex scenes, and more in a brand new content update!

As usual we've got another hefty batch of content for you guys! Tons more story and art, still as jaw droppingly beautiful as ever! As an added bonus- the game will be 20% off for the next week, along with the other games on the TinyHat label! If you or a friend have been looking for the right time to pick up a copy of Seeds of Chaos, now is the time!

NEW SCENES
- Two new Andras NPC arc event (with five sex scenes)
- Two new Blackholt Tue-San events (with four sex scenes)
- Two additional sex scenes were added to the Fae Banquet event
- Three new map resource events
- One new Ophelia-related tavern job event (with one new sex scene)
- Two new goblin recruitment arc scenes (with four sex scenes)
- Two new duel chaos incursion scenes (with one new sex scene)

REWORKED SCENES
- One partially reworked Andras-related tavern job event
- One majorly reworked Andras-related tavern job event (with two new sex scenes)
- Two majorly re-worked duel chaos incursion events

NEW ART
- 33 new CGs (with 83 variants)
- One new Sprite (Tue-Mai)

QoL
- More bugfixes, including Arena mouseover error
Pretty sure that is notes from 3.11. I think someone pasted a pic of the notes for 3.12 several posts back. Noteworthy one is new fertility treatment scenes.

EDIT: pretty sure its this...

NEW SCENES
- One new Andras NPC scene
- Two new fertility treatment scenes (with one sex scene with three variations)
- One new Fae scene (Whitescar path)
- Two new Ophelia scenes (with two new sex scenes)

REWORKED SCENES
- Two minorly reworked Andras NPC scenes

MECHANICS / QoL
- Major update to scene replay gallery, now almost completely up to date

NEW ART
- 18 new CGs (with 52 variants)
- 6 new Fae variant backgrounds
- Tue-Row's sprite has been completely reworked to make him more attractive

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Pretty sure that is notes from 3.11. I think someone pasted a pic of the notes for 3.12 several posts back. Noteworthy one is new fertility treatment scenes.

EDIT: pretty sure its this...

NEW SCENES
- One new Andras NPC scene
- Two new fertility treatment scenes (with one sex scene with three variations)
- One new Fae scene (Whitescar path)
- Two new Ophelia scenes (with two new sex scenes)

REWORKED SCENES
- Two minorly reworked Andras NPC scenes

MECHANICS / QoL
- Major update to scene replay gallery, now almost completely up to date

NEW ART
- 18 new CGs (with 52 variants)
- 6 new Fae variant backgrounds
- Tue-Row's sprite has been completely reworked to make him more attractive
You may be right about that in patreon posts with infos are locked up in paywall. Only available option for most ppl is from the official release through steam.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes