Jkris

Dec 19, 2017
Plenty of people want Rowan and Andras content. We've seen plenty of straight and lesbian content, the game needs more gay content... and I say that as someone who has absolutely no interest in gay content.
But why? how can you say you want more of something you are not interested in? In particular a game that you want to play.

• Angry
Reactions: MINISTERLorman

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
During siege of capitol, I did all side quests but still failed to capture whole city before twins arrived with an army.
They said I only managed to do half of objective and therefore they keep half of promise not to sack a city.
My question is, is it even possible to capture capital without them sacking and raping half of the city?
Thanks in advance.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
During siege of capitol, I did all side quests but still failed to capture whole city before twins arrived with an army.
They said I only managed to do half of objective and therefore they keep half of promise not to sack a city.
My question is, is it even possible to capture capital without them sacking and raping half of the city?
Thanks in advance.
Nope.

Reactions: Daba

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Do you think the will develop pregnancy for the female characters in the future?
If they finish the game this would be inevitable. Cla-Ming 100% gets pregnant from you if you agree to her request. From the very begining the dwarf builder mentions building some rooms for the children (heirs) of the twins so Jezeera would be a future option. There is a mention about half-minotaurs so that opens up for Alexia and Greyhide romance route. Alexia's whole plot is about her becoming a mother. I am pretty sure that we will get those things in Act II and if not 100% it will be a thing in the III and final act.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crusado

Gazzzaa

Oct 22, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/events/rastedel/rastedel_barracks.rpy", line 2068, in <module>
File "game/core/utils.rpy", line 68, in check_skill
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'int' and 'NoneType'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/main_loop.rpyc", line 73, in script call
����4�S)Z}�:�'��J$~:��
File "game/locations/portal_room.rpyc", line 3, in script call
r��0|��Ekl���8��>F{���O�`�L����_�N�3M�.�D�\�j7�T5�,���|Q��^F3��/��WY�躃���vQd�M���n/9?�I��"*%��
File "game/mapExploration.rpyc", line 148, in script call
File "game/mapEventController.rpyc", line 55, in script call
File "game/core/event_manager.rpyc", line 374, in script call
File "game/events/rastedel/rastedel_barracks.rpyc", line 2068, in script
���b��J'^t99������I�W�sv�r�߁W��kZ;�4�7��u��<IϦ9�+�I��`yx���_z��R�o}��ȳw��
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/events/rastedel/rastedel_barracks.rpy", line 2068, in <module>
File "game/core/utils.rpy", line 68, in check_skill
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'int' and 'NoneType'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Seeds of Chaos 0.3.11
Fri Jun 9 02:32:29 2023

got this during one the options selecting the barracks in rastedel

Aug 16, 2017
I know it won't happen with the amount they still have on their plate with this game, but I'd like to see Alexia get her own spinoff game, exploring both her discoveries about herself and her emerging magical talents. Needs Of Chaos maybe?

maul467

Apr 19, 2019
Personally, I want to see some scenes with Alexia and the Goblin Family. Correct me if I’m wrong but I only remember one interaction total between Alexia and Cla-min? It would be surprising if she had no knowledge or suspicions of the Rowan and Cla’s relationship with how often they work together

Reactions: brorpag

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
There's more than one interaction between them, but they're all very surface level. Alexia has noticed Cla-Min coming onto Rowan, though, so she's not clueless. If I'm remembering correctly in the intro corruption event in which Alexia can whip a castle servant spreading rumours and lies about her and Rowan one of the options is to whip him because Alexia is pissed off about Cla-Min hitting on Rowan.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

johndoe!0

Sep 3, 2020
Is the early game guide in this thread (from 4 years ago) still true in that some unique village capture events do not register successful captures/trade agreements? Or can I ignore that and not worry about save scumming those captures?

Sep 9, 2020
Notes say theres new fertility treatment scenes in latest version. Do these become avaliable with nasim(forgot the name) like they are with the first two treatments?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Notes say theres new fertility treatment scenes in latest version. Do these become avaliable with nasim(forgot the name) like they are with the first two treatments?
Yes. It completes the storyline for the time being.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes