RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SeedsOfChaos-0.3.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Has the Demon Guy finally fucked the hell out of the wife or is that shit still a teaser? I got bored in the version I played with the constant go on quest shit and stopped playing and never looked at it again.

darkduck09

Jan 20, 2019
Soo, any option to kill the red demon dude yet? Just asking because, I played an early version of this, and remember promising myself to come back to it once the MC stops being a little b*tch.
Probably not. That requires there to be actual RPG mechanics and for an actual end goal within reach. IIRC, we're still on Part 1, and not even half way through it.

Has the Demon Guy finally fucked the hell out of the wife or is that shit still a teaser? I got bored in the version I played with the constant go on quest shit and stopped playing and never looked at it again.
Andras fucks the wife a grand total of I believe (I haven't played in a few updates) 3 times. Once while she's drugged up by a tentacle orb thing, another when she loses a bet, and the third is an anal scene.

Reactions: BBCinyourass

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Soo, any option to kill the red demon dude yet? Just asking because, I played an early version of this, and remember promising myself to come back to it once the MC stops being a little b*tch.
As far as I remember the player won't be able to really do anything about the demons until well into the third act.
Judging by how long it took to get where we are now you might wanna come back around 2030 at the earliest.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The final fertility treatment isn't available when loading a save where you've done the previous events from version 0.3.10 (don't know about .11).

There's been a couple of variables added to the last of the previous events (persistent.sc178 and alexiaFert4) that weren't there previously and the latter of which is necessary to trigger the next event. As a workaround if you've enabled the console you can either set the variable manually (alexiaFert4 = True) or play through the last event again (jump fertTreatment3).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Been a while since i played, how is the goblin storyline going? is it missing much?
The first possible conclusion (Tue-Row's wedding with him triumphant) has been added, although I assume there'll still be some sort of wrap-up event after that. Other variations are yet to be added.

It's getting there.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
The first possible conclusion (Tue-Row's wedding with him triumphant) has been added, although I assume there'll still be some sort of wrap-up event after that. Other variations are yet to be added.

It's getting there.
I do hope there is some variation where Rowan can take the assistant goblin down a peg or two. But its purely personal preference for that type of event and seeing bossy people get fucked into submission

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
Dont know if anything like that has already been brought up but i think a sadistically hilarious storyline/ending would be rowan being genderbent and dominated and/or knocked up by andras.
i'd be down for this as an ending of the alexia corruption path, andras gives her some potion to drug the hero's food with over time, she's reluctant at first but she REALLY NEEDS TO ORGASM

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Are the new fertility scenes supposed to just be black screens?
Every new scene ALWAYS has a black screen because of how the development process is structured. It's something like this: 1) every release several new scenes are written and added to the game --> 2) patrons vote in a poll which scenes should be illustrated first in the next update--> 3) the scenes that won are illustrated before others. So if patrons prioritize the fertility treatment plotline, we should get CGs for that in the next update.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
MECHANICS / QoL
- Major update to scene replay gallery, now almost completely up to date
Am I correct that the scene replay gallery only includes the scenes with finished CG's?

i know you can unRen and use the debug to trigger scenes, but given their naming is whatever, it's tricky to find new scenes within all of the older ones.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes