Culaio

Oct 25, 2020
Sorry if I am asking stupid questions but I am pretty new to this game and game is very confusing to me, especially unlocking some of the CG, even the walkthrough doesnt help much, for example I dont know how to unlock the third alexia kis with andras(I think its demon's kiss 3), I have unlocked first two but dont know how to get 3.

Walkthrough mentions option of Rowan telling Alexia to sleep with Andras which may be related to that but I have no idea how to achieve that, so could someone tell me how to unlock that kiss scene and/or how to make Rowan tell Alexia to sleep with Andras ?

Reactions: amsousa95

Asseater42069

Jan 25, 2020
Sorry if I am asking stupid questions but I am pretty new to this game and game is very confusing to me, especially unlocking some of the CG, even the walkthrough doesnt help much, for example I dont know how to unlock the third alexia kis with andras(I think its demon's kiss 3), I have unlocked first two but dont know how to get 3.

Walkthrough mentions option of Rowan telling Alexia to sleep with Andras which may be related to that but I have no idea how to achieve that, so could someone tell me how to unlock that kiss scene and/or how to make Rowan tell Alexia to sleep with Andras ?
The walkthrough is very outdated and the scenes you are talking about don't exist anymore.

Culaio

Oct 25, 2020
The walkthrough is very outdated and the scenes you are talking about don't exist anymore.
OH thank you for the response you saved a lot of my time, I was about to waste a lot of my time trying every single dialogue combination before that part.

Does that mean that demon's kiss 3 is not accessible anymore or do we get it some other way later ?

Asseater42069

Jan 25, 2020
OH thank you for the response you saved a lot of my time, I was about to waste a lot of my time trying every single dialogue combination before that part.

Does that mean that demon's kiss 3 is not accessible anymore or do we get it some other way later ?
That whole scene has been reworked so its gone.

Reactions: Culaio

Asseater42069

Jan 25, 2020
Changelog says where the new scenes are-can't find anything new wtf. Are there any new cg?
There are some new goblin, tavern and gay scenes i found the goblin once in the goblin recruitment place and the other two i don't really care.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I am not sure where they are planning on taking this story but I really hope we get a chance to successfully rebel at some point
Unless they've changed their minds, this is still only the first chapter... It's going to be quite a while before that point comes.

Reactions: Spatches

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
The current build stops at a pretty grimdark and gross moment in the story...
And i hope for more specially after this
None of the characters get visibly pregnant as of now...
What i expect for Alexia in Corruption Path after all those cocks and fertility treatment with chaos magic involve?... Something no less than this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And no less :sneaky:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff
Sep 9, 2020
Made a compressed Android port of Seeds of Chaos v0.3.12 with the Extended Scene Replay Mod added.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Pixeldrain
Thank you for this <3 always better than the official android release. Still blows my mind the devs havent added the standard android gestures in the game.

Reactions: Eonor

Jul 2, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Seeds of Chaos v0.3.12 with the Extended Scene Replay Mod added.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Heads up, your link is either broken or the file was deleted for some reason.

Reactions: JC20194

forkk

Nov 25, 2020
May I ask if the game has updated the new CG of X 'Zaratl or Clionha? This is my motivation to pay attention to this game, but I seem to have not seen any new content about them for a long time, please tell me, thx。

JC20194

Jun 14, 2023

Link seems to be broken now tragically

Reactions: 593322

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Odd, I only uploaded my Android port a few days ago and it's saying it's already expired. Uploading it again now, if it happens again I guess I'll have to try out a different file host.

Reactions: JC20194
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes