aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Looks like there isn't a lot of new Jezera content since some very early versions. Am I the only one who is a domonic mommy dommy enjoyer?
Jezera is the best character in the game. The fact that - while powerful and intelligent - she is not perfect, but often childish and whimsical, makes her even better for simping.

Reactions: 666dudeguy69

AstarothCray

Sep 11, 2020
I have a question, is there a way to prevent your wife from killing you at the end of the game and kill or dominate one of the 2 twins?

kelystain

Nov 17, 2021
Scene Replay Mod

How to use

Download one of the following depending on which version of the game you are using:

0.3.12: SoC0312-windows.zip
0.3.11: OLD-SoC0311b-windows.zip

Both are attached to this post.
  • Unzip to the "game" folder.
  • Launch the game and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay"
  • Use the "Unlock" button in the bottom left corner to unlock all the scenes.
  • Scenes will naturally unlock as you play the game anyway.
  • To apply filters, press "Scene Filters" in the bottom left corner.
If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
50.png
Sorry but I think these three scenes were left out

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I have a question, is there a way to prevent your wife from killing you at the end of the game and kill or dominate one of the 2 twins?
wait... what?? alexia kill rowan??
this is one of the bad ending you get if you don't meet one of the deadlines the twins set for Rowan. When they set a dead line they REALLY mean it.

If you have a save game that is far enough back you can try to rush to complete the task, otherwise you'll have to start a new game and keep an eye on the calendar. If you turn on the option to skip previously seen dialog, starting over really isn't as bad as it sounds.

Rexier

May 11, 2023
I'm having some serious issues with versions 3.10 and up on my Android device. It just keeps crashing. If I pick "new game" - crash. If I enter any other screen and hit return - crash. Is this just me?

Jun 20, 2021
Just started game, don't know how to equip orcs for raids. Feels like it should be obvious I got 30 in the barracks do they all need weapons or something?

JetAlone

Jul 8, 2019
Just started game, don't know how to equip orcs for raids. Feels like it should be obvious I got 30 in the barracks do they all need weapons or something?
Did you build the forge with the minotaur? It produces weapons automatically at a rate depending on how many mines you find. The orks get equipped automatically.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes