ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Not sure if someone has already mentioned it, but there is a bug that pops up if Rowan ignores Andras thus making Andras go to Alexia. At the end of the scene, the dialogue changes to Rowan being attacked by Andras, causing Rowan to get injured.

DemiMaximoff

Jun 10, 2018
Why is the game available here so many versions ahead of the one available in their official itch.io? I try to avoid versions that are patreon only for the time, but even the patreon version stated on itch.io is way behind this site. What's going on?

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Why is the game available here so many versions ahead of the one available in their official itch.io? I try to avoid versions that are patreon only for the time, but even the patreon version stated on itch.io is way behind this site. What's going on?
It simply seems that they didn't update venusnoiregames.itch.io since the beginning of 2021. And that public version available for download (0.2.47) was probably outdated on purpose even then.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
There aren't public versions anymore, and there haven't been for a long time. Not sure when exactly it stopped, though presumably around the time it got on Steam. But the itch.io seems to have only ever been used for the public versions and for public release notes for the Patreon versions (Which stopped being a thing roughly around the same time; they're all backer rewards now), so there presumably wasn't much of anything to put on itch.io anymore and it was easier to just abandon using it entirely.

As to why it's still linked on their Patreon and website if they don't update or use it anymore, iunno. Maybe to act as a demo for non-pirates. Or maybe they just haven't gotten around to editing it out. Probably the former as I think they've updated that about section on Patreon since 2021, but I honestly can't say for sure. Time has lost all meaning over the last few years.

Reactions: DemiMaximoff

the Last dawn

Mar 25, 2021
Seeds of Chaos [v0.3.12] [Vénus Noire]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
i found a bug i think, i downloaded on gofile this causing to stop mid lunch hope you can fix it thank you Screenshot_20230626_223055.jpg

the Last dawn

Mar 25, 2021
View attachment 921921

Overview:
Seeds of Chaos is a dark fantasy eroge made in Ren'py, inspired by the worldbuilding of Berserk, Dark Souls, The Witcher and other epic fantasy series', as well as the adult games Corruption of Champions, Legend of Queen Opala, and Slavemaker. The game is set in The Six Realms, the westernmost continent in the world of Solanse. Seven years have passed since the last Demon War, and the defeat of Lord Karnas at the hands of the forces of Light ushered in a new era of peace and prosperity for all the races of the six kingdoms. Evil never lies dormant for long, however, and in the shadows new threats to the tenuous peace begin to stir.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-06-14
Release Date: 2023-05-29
Developer: Vénus Noire - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.12
Language: English
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Core Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: -
Game Over Guide - Early Game Guide - Extended Scene Replay Mod
claralover thanks for the link

View attachment 2870 View attachment 2871 View attachment 2872 View attachment 2874 View attachment 2875
okay i thought the mod is buggy but the file of castle_map.rpyc won't load can you update this or fix this? thank you

Riversage

Nov 3, 2017
Isn't there supposed to be pregnancy+childbirth in this game? I know theres something to do with breeding pits or whatever. Not sure if thats the same thing or not. Preggo gobbos when?
The breeding pits are for the monsters you capture around the land. As for human pregnancy, I think there might be stuff in the future? I know that Alexia had a couple events where she thought/talked about having children. Maybe Andras will help her out with that, eh?

JetAlone

Jul 8, 2019
Why the final fertility treatment event has no pictures? I just got a black screen. The same for some other events.

Last edited:

Lyblak

Jun 27, 2023
I get a black screen in the sex scene with Tue-San before the goblin wedding. Is this normal? (It has happened a few other times with other characters too)
If not. How do I fix this?

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Why the final fertility treatment event has no pictures? I just got a black screen. The same for some other events.
I get a black screen in the sex scene with Tue-San before the goblin wedding. Is this normal? (It has happened a few other times with other characters too)
If not. How do I fix this?
Vénus Noire often provides illustrations for new scenes in the next update. So you can expect them in 0.3.13.

Lyblak

Jun 27, 2023
Vénus Noire often provides illustrations for new scenes in the next update. So you can expect them in 0.3.13.
Is this not a bug then? Is there no sex CG for all these events at all? Whenever I fix the archives (in steam) the tool tells me that 119 are missing. I download them. But then they are missing again.

I'm asking because I have seen some CGs that seem very legit and that fit the scenes that I think I'm missing. Can I upload the NSFW art here so anyone can tell me if they are in the game and I'm missing them?

NEScaffe

Jun 8, 2023
At first I started playing for NSFW reasons, but then i realised how much MC looks like me and it bothered me how much he's getting humiliated by the demons, especially by andras. I literally chose every violent option against him. I became so invested in the story, i felt really bad when he slaughtered prisoners after the battle and what he did to Rastadel. Such a cool game, props to the guy who is developing it. Honestly can't wait for Rowan to start turning against the demons

Reactions: Crusado

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
I'm quite disappointed it has been ages and I see the game hasn't moved far. Not gonna be a doom caller or anything but my hype probably died for this game. I will enjoy what is there already though.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
I checked this a while back and it's odd that it hasn't progressed much. Did the devs get side tracked or something? I remember reading that the main plot is over and they're just adding some finishing touches. I checked again some time and they said they were adding what was missing. It's like do they have a roadmap for this or are they just spitting out whatever.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes