Lavinotinto

Feb 6, 2023
Is there any actual pregnancy content in this game?

I see allusions to impregnation on the Steam page, and the changelog very recently features scenes involving "Fertility Treatment" and "Breeding Pits."

But there's no pregnancy tag here. Is it in the game, or not? It's very unclear.
Well, there's this preggo blonde girl in the orc camp. Funny dialogue if you decide to bang her.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Gotta say, I'm kind of disappointed in the results of the Goblin storyline. Was hoping for more stacked short stacks. All we really got was the one white haired one and the boisterous one that got, uh, BDSM'd into being queen and we got nothing with either of them.
The goblin plotline is still in development. As some of the other writers assigned to the plotline had to handle other stuff first, I took over to finish the main Tue-San and Tue-Row content.

Zii-Zii and Che-Lin are still in development.

Here's the state of the plotline for those interested:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The goblin plotline is still in development. As some of the other writers assigned to the plotline had to handle other stuff first, I took over to finish the main Tue-San and Tue-Row content.

Zii-Zii and Che-Lin are still in development.

Here's the state of the plotline for those interested:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, good, the state of the wedding kind of makes it seem like the storylines you're dangling weren't going to lead anywhere.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Ah, good, the state of the wedding kind of makes it seem like the storylines you're dangling weren't going to lead anywhere.
There's unfinished branches for additional content with Che-Lin and Zii-Zii once respective routes are complete. For example, Che-Lin may be present if you complete her storyline, and if you complete Zii-Zii's you'll be able to double team her together with Tue-Row at a later event.

It's a very involved storyline. The slow pace of development has been weighting on me as well, but as long as it keeps developing, I am satisfied.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
There's unfinished branches for additional content with Che-Lin and Zii-Zii once respective routes are complete. For example, Che-Lin may be present if you complete her storyline, and if you complete Zii-Zii's you'll be able to double team her together with Tue-Row at a later event.

It's a very involved storyline. The slow pace of development has been weighting on me as well, but as long as it keeps developing, I am satisfied.
Thanks for being so transparent, Rein. I realize that giving an exact date is almost impossible, but when are you aiming to get the Goblin storyline finished? Can we expect it this year realistically?

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Can anyone please tell me if the sex scenes are animated ?
Edit: After looking around this thread , i don't think the scenes are animated, not all of them but i'm not sure.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Could you share anything about X'zaratl?
curious to know more about her arc and what the next scenes are.
spoilers are very much welcome:whistle::coffee:.
Unfortunately bottom of the priority list, despite being the plotline I want to write most.

No X'zaratl until 2024. After that, we have 2-3 scenes more.
A scene with a more dominant Rowan.
A short scene between Alexia and Rowan that sets up the finale.
The finale, for which I plan two variants.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Unless the pregnancy is part of the story (as in mandatory to go through), it's likely to be an end content thing. The game's staff are likely not going to spend extra money to have 2 version of a image, one where the character is not pregnant, and one where she is, due to your choice of having the character impregnated. Side characters are much easier to handle, as you can just give them limited/self contained scenes, ie the pregnant woman in orc's camp, whereas important characters like Alexa who is more involved in the story, and has many images, is simply expensive to have a preg/no preg ver to have.
Maybe a one year time skip where, in chapter two, the baby will look like whoever fucked her more or something like that? And then make the baby not that important so you can reuse the same image every scene it appears.

Beglitched

May 2, 2023
Rein can you comment on that recent update to Helena? Who is Nyx, what the rewrites is all about?

News From the Six Realms #84 - Heatwave
"Time to talk about the release - I've already got a decent chunk of work from Nyx who is taking over on Helanya. He has made rewrites to the old events to bring them into line with the new plans.. "

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Rein can you comment on that recent update to Helena? Who is Nyx, what the rewrites is all about?

News From the Six Realms #84 - Heatwave
"Time to talk about the release - I've already got a decent chunk of work from Nyx who is taking over on Helanya. He has made rewrites to the old events to bring them into line with the new plans.. "
Nyx is a new writer, and he's been primarily writing the latest Indarah events, and the new Ophelia content. He's also the person who expadend on the wine serving event in the bar to include a Andras x Alexia blowjob.

The purpose of the rewrites is to add a more... Streamlined Helayna experience? Helayna is in a bit of a weird spot, since she's both a optional love interest, and, when she's present, a very important character for Rowan's and Alexia's relationship dynamic. If we add to that multiple choice backgrounds, and the initial plans to have two paths for Helayna - Bedslave and Knight - then we're ending with a character that adds a immense amount of variables to a game that already struggles with the overabundance of them.

So the rewrite had a two goals in mind:
- Expand on the Raeve segment, which, compared to some of the later content, is a little barebones?
- Trim the fat off Helayna's plot - remove the mutliple choice background, and... Well you'll get to see what exactly has been done to the planned Helayna's paths.

Sweet Rein
X'zaratl scene variant without Rowan physically involved could be nice imo.

View attachment 2745781
It would be nice, but I'm swamped. Sorry people.

If I could I'd just write X'zaratl getting into threesomes with various characters in the castle.
Is Andras x Alexia or Alexia breeding pit content over for act 1
Andras x Alexia have more content to come.
Alexia in the breeding pits... We're mostly done for the time being. There were plans for additional content with the driders, but this has been all but cut as the team wants to move the main plot forward.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes