spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Unfortunately bottom of the priority list, despite being the plotline I want to write most.

No X'zaratl until 2024. After that, we have 2-3 scenes more.
A scene with a more dominant Rowan.
A short scene between Alexia and Rowan that sets up the finale.
The finale, for which I plan two variants.
X'Zaratl and dominant Rowan? Perfection.

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
Aside from uhmm... possible sexual outcomes, I think she plays a huge role as a possible future Rowan ally. She is the key to defeat the Twins if Rowan manages to sway her. The question is: what Rowan can offer to her to make Cliohna betray the demons?

mmissu

Mar 23, 2022
I had a go with a reference pic :-
View attachment 2774995

And ran that through the Controlnet part of Stable Diffusion, got some strange results :)
View attachment 2774996
I think Rowan looks....delightful. Then I went full batshit insane with denoising strength and got this, and no I don't know where the other people came from (The joys of AI).
View attachment 2775003
Touched that one up and hey presto, my latest masterpiece!

View attachment 2775004
Thanks for giving me a woody.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I can't believe some of you actually think that AI art looks good, do you not have working eyes?

Last edited:
Reactions: aykarin

John Smith_98

Apr 5, 2022
Is there a character named Roisin in game? There seems to be some images of her fucking Alexia that I found on rule34. Is she a scrapped character?

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Nyx is a new writer, and he's been primarily writing the latest Indarah events, and the new Ophelia content.

The purpose of the rewrites is to add a more... Streamlined Helayna experience? we're ending with a character that adds a immense amount of variables to a game that already struggles with the overabundance of them.

So the rewrite had a two goals in mind:
- Expand on the Raeve segment, which, compared to some of the later content, is a little barebones?
- Trim the fat off Helayna's plot - remove the mutliple choice background, and... Well you'll get to see what exactly has been done to the planned Helayna's paths.
*Sigh*
I was afraid this gonna happened.
This basically confirms my worst concerns. After your collective decision to go on with this goblin and fey subplots it was already obvious for me that the game plot become too bloated to manage, but it only became apparent to you after two years of fiddling with this new plotlines.

After this realization sunk in to your brains, some parts of the story inevitably will end up on the butcher block...and Helayna plot line shelved for over 2 years promised her exactly that fate.
What can i say... its truly a shame.
I would honestly prefer you pick up Helena then some new writer.
I have doubts they are the same quality as old writers.
Pity Winter is not going back.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
*Sigh*
I was afraid this gonna happened.
This basically confirms my worst concerns. After your collective decision to go on with this goblin and fey subplots it was already obvious for me that the game plot become too bloated to manage, but it only became apparent to you after two years of fiddling with this new plotlines.

After this realization sunk in to your brains, some parts of the story inevitably will end up on the butcher block...and Helayna plot line shelved for over 2 years promised her exactly that fate.
What can i say... its truly a shame.
I would honestly prefer you pick up Helena then some new writer.
I have doubts they are the same quality as old writers.
Pity Winter is not going back.
I share your fears but as far as the new plot isn't done it's difficult to judge, we can only hope that they do not tend to reduce too much Helayna as a mere fuck doll, because in that case it would be better to kill her at sight or sacrifice her to some kind of old forgotten heretic dark god given the chance, so, the thing is, the new writer need a chance to be proven with one of the third characters more loved by the players, if the plot is bad, well, the "Shitlords" as Rein calls them will have more shit to trow...

Reactions: rivon
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes