AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
Does anyone know when the next part of the story after the fall of rastendal is going to be released? Thx
From what has been told and i remember (been a bit since i went through the posts here) right now the story is done and the devs are trying to wrap up all the side stories that where started so they can start out chapter 2 and the next kingdom(s)

wqe

Jun 16, 2017
I think you underestimate peoples desire for a goblin harem. Why have one delicious fruit when you can have the whole basket? Sure, you may not enjoy fruit but would you really want to deprive the world of it for that reason? That would be a level of selfishness to rival the twins.

You may believe that the story is “not needed” but at the end of the day that’s just your opinion. I really like the goblin story so far and I’m looking forward to the wedding and seeing how it unfolds, if it even happens that is. I think some shit may go down with Che-Lin or Zii-Zii to prevent or mess up the whole thing if you choose to side with either one, maybe even both team up together with you to take down Tue-Row and Tue-San. There’s lots of possibilities here.

Regarding the Helayna updates, I really hope that her kink is still Rowans overwhelming virility and dominant sexual power. Her fantasy scene is glorious.
I don't say that story is not needed and etc, also I like goblins, especially redhair twins. Moreover I really like so called "monster girls", so more orks, spdiers and etc will be really cool. But in case where the development is very slow I would prefer another characters. I enjoy much minotaur scenes and Alexia as Andras bitch. Her black bikini is just something :)

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Umm...
Does whitescar count as route?
Or he was count as path in fae event instead of route like twin demon?

If so, is there any chance he might slip in as important character between twin and give us his route to access
(as well as Sexual partner like grayhide or character for cheating and started something in case we broken with Alexia)?
*Note* Optional of course

(If exist) It's really cool for those who try escape twin to come this route.
Female fay char (forgot) is interested too considering counter opportunities for disobey jereza.

This game, story and all characters writing. Might be big brain best game interactive if it ever reach that point, for many fetish and freedom within scope without going outside some main plot.
Multiple protagonist might refer to other characters ally with Male mc since we could have control their consciousness when mc knock out or to explain other side?

And lastly.... Nice scene for lasted whitescar and rowan dev!! It does give vibe of bond or connection between them without reduced whitescar character (while rowan seem submissive) maybe as sign of comrade?

Keep going i will try reminding people who don't know new updates out for you~

Last edited:

maul467

Apr 19, 2019
I don't think the Seeds of Chaos patreon being on a decline is surprising. The main story has been stagnant for the better part of a year. Nobody wants to give money to support a product if they think its being wasted. So yeah Arioch can put all this time and energy into a couple of scenes a month. But personally I'd rather go to a new area with new characters and dilemmas to discover. As it stands right now (correct me if I'm wrong) there isn't a real timer towards completing this chapter so the player doesn't have any hard decisions to make with resources or time spent researching. Heck the 2nd obj. getting the fort can be beaten as soon as the Dark Sanctum is acquired.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
As it stands right now (correct me if I'm wrong) there isn't a real timer towards completing this chapter so the player doesn't have any hard decisions to make with resources or time spent researching.
You are correct.

This will be rectified this year with the incoming Astarte update.

coco_16_

Dec 7, 2022
I recently just got through a few playthroughs and I really enjoyed the game. You guys have done a fantastic job thus far and I'm excited to see where it leads.

I found an old post about the unfinished Act 1 Jezera events and I have a suggestion.

This is understandable, but personally some of the best moments from her events are the dom options, such as when he's breaking in Madeline whilst staring her down. While is seems obvious that Jezera's main desire is obedience, there must be some part of her intrigued at his own will and constant defiance. This unbelievably captivating demoness has men and women falling down at her feet to let her have her way with them. I doubt she has ever been challenged, not in a way Rowan can. It must be at least slightly alluring.

Why does the motivation for resistance have to come from heroism? I know he's a hero but it feels a bit inconsistent if you've been playing a very corrupt Rowan. It would make a lot more sense to have two options in the "dom" path, one for the righteous and one for the fallen. I'd argue the second motivation should be desire. It's established that Rowan is very attracted to Jezera, because on two seperate occasions he was brought to orgasm faster by fantasising that his partner was her. He seems desperate to have her, but he wants to take her on his own terms. "It should have been Jezera. One day it will be Jezera." - Rowan fucking Madeline whilst staring at Jezera.

If you're not playing heroic, Rowan is a conqueror, and I'm not talking about land here. He continuously conquers cunt with his colossal cock. He's strong, handsome, and has almost everyone salivating over his mere existense. It's hardly a challenge for the Hero of the Six Realms to get some. Why wouldn't he wish to tame the wild, unruly, blisteringly beautiful demoness and make her submit? His biggest challenge since killing the demon lord. Maybe she would never allow it because of her selfishness and desire for complete control but a man can still dream, a man can still try. I'd absolutely love to see her broken down slowly but I doubt that is what the devs have planned here.

I understand that the Jezera route is already difficult due to all the different variables, but if you could consider adding an option for resisting her out of a desire to dominate instead of just a sole heroic path i think it would really round out that side of the route for the two different kinds of players. I know my fellow maledom fans would appreciate it. Either way keep up the excellent work, I eagerly await to see where you take the story next.
My only hope :)

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Hey folks. Just started this game with NTR on as I wanted to experience the entire game without cuts. But I'm curious about the long term implications of cheating here.

Without spoiling anything specific, could I have someone who played the entire game, share their opinion on what happens if Alexia sleeps around or Rowan indulges in every lass he comes across? Is the marriage endangered with one or both leaving for someone else? Or is it more a swinging/sharing theme oriented NTR where the couple remain faithful to each other regardless of how many body counts they rack up?

Since I just started, I'd rather focus on enjoying the core story, than open a can of worms with chaotic relationship storms. Already touched Andras's route lightly and I can say with confidence, it's not for me. At least not this early to the game.
like sin(α) said what Drakebrand said isn't entirely correct. you have a corruption value for both MCs, while also 1 relationship variable for both of them together. they affect the interaction between the MCs on their own, or in correlation.
however first we need to understand what you see as NTR. because having the male MC (MMC)'s female lover have sex with the female MC (FMC), is considered to some as NTR. others only consider a scene NTR, if one of the MCs does something the other wouldn't aprove of (whereas the MMC cheating is somehow often not seen as NTR, for some reason).
both cases happen in the game.
however these things ONLY happen if you take direct action towards those outcomes. so you are always in control what kind of NTR you will see to begin with.

that being said, you can totally play the game with both MCs as loving couple that indulges into sharing.
the kind of relationship you can have is rather well controlled through the corruption values and relationship variable:
low corruption + high relationship = pretty vanilla
high corruption + high relationship = swinging
low corruption + low relationship = may have cheating, but generally very little sexual action
high corruption + low relationship = full on NTR
there are other factors to this as well, but those mostly affect one or two events at most

since both MCs have a corruption value, this translates to how willing each of them are to deviate from the societal norms they grew up in, like for example faithfulness in marriage.
it is still possible to have cheating MCs with a high relationship variable, but this might bite you in the ass later on, increases your corruption, or lowers your relationship variable as a result.

in most cases, Rowan your MMC, can cheat freely without consequences regarding his relationship with Alexia, but most of the time this then has consequences for the story and your goals.
for Alexia your FMC, this is different as she also has two additional NTR values, just for herself. i'm not gonna comment on those further, as their very definition is a spoiler. just know that if you want to avoid NTR, you can easily avoid those values as well.
since the FMC has those NTR values, the bulk of NTR scenes that you can disable at the start of the game, belong to her. so while she still has a lot of other scenes, the NTR (on/off) variable is for the most part regarding scenes with her, you might or might not want to see.

although Alexia is probably as vital as Andras and Jezera to the story, Rowan is definitely the driving force of it, so by disabling NTR you won't miss out on a lot of story, which by default is optional content anyway.
i'd would advice you to keep NTR on, since even if you don't want to see it, you can see NTR content coming a mile away and easily avoid it.

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Alright, let the waiting game begin. Will we beat last update's record for length between release and leak? Or is there a hero lurking in the shadows?
Months about to change if someone is gonna do it your gonna have to wait at least till august.

Reactions: aykarin
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes