Foreeever

Jul 14, 2021
> Release Notes

NEW SCENES
- Two new Andras NPC arc events
- One new Arzyl path Fae event
- Two new Helayna room events

REWORKED SCENES
- The initial Raeve keep content with Helayna, as well as the claiming scene, and first castle sex scene has been reworked

ART
- 17 new CGs, with 57 variants

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I wonder why there is no progress with the goblin arc... :(
I moved to Astarte Update for the time being, and will return to writing Tue-San finale once Astarte is wrapped up. However, we are likely to see the continuation of the Zii-Zii plot in the next release.

how to trigger s*x event with tue-san?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SperryTop

Aug 2, 2021
From what has been said above, it seems to me like they are getting rid of the various options for Rowan's previous relationship with her. For example, he could have been her mentor, friendly, or an acquaintance before the game began. I believe it seems like they're streamlining her backstory, and probably some of the interactions inside the castle.

Reactions: Crusado

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
Sounds like Che-Lin will be the last Goblin Wedding path to be updated as well, which is a shame. Zii isn't bad but trotting out Che-Lin for five minutes however long ago it was then getting nothing else since has been disappointing.

Reactions: Umbral Knight

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I'd still love to know if there is a plan to let you use your favor with Andras like you can with Jezera. I think we have an adequate number of scenes right now with even a couple of scenes where Andras is barely involved so it would be nice if Rowan could start initiating the interactions instead of them just happening randomly.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Sounds like Che-Lin will be the last Goblin Wedding path to be updated as well, which is a shame. Zii isn't bad but trotting out Che-Lin for five minutes however long ago it was then getting nothing else since has been disappointing.
Yeah love Che-Lin's art from the start and she seems like the best chance to get an ending out of the goblins that sidelines Tue-San and still keeps the goblins as a good addition to the team.

Reactions: Crusado and monk_56
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes