Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
If it would be 2030, then currently we are 50% through. Is a game twice as good as now worth 14 years of development? Depends on each person I guess.

And if we are not at 50%, but 30% or 10%, we can expect 2037 or 2086. Still worth it, when other great games develop within 1-5 years?
Never try to judge completion of a video game based on percentages, especially when the people working on it are amateurs being paid via the patreon teat. The game will be done sooner or later, and whether that's due to patreon funding drying up, the team all finding better paying work outside of this field, or proper completion at a reasonable pace no one can say, but complaining about how long it's taking is wasted energy. Especially when you can see how the project has scaled up, then scaled back, then scaled back up, then scaled back over the course of its development. Venus Noire is still learning how to develop a video game properly and likely won't stop learning until SoC is done.

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
Primary goals:
- Allow Rowan to either work with Andras or plan the battle himself, or possibly sabotage the twins efforts.
- Allow Rowan to take to the field personally.
- Variables outcomes depending on how big of an Army Rowan has gathered over the 60 weeks of gameplay.

There is a variety of other things that I hope to include, but these are the main reasons why we're even doing the Astarte Update, rather than just moving along the main plot.

Maybe, likely not due to time constrains. There will be no repeatable scenes with Orciad or Blackholt characters, since they aren't in the castle for the most time.
[/QUOTE
Never try to judge completion of a video game based on percentages, especially when the people working on it are amateurs being paid via the patreon teat. The game will be done sooner or later, and whether that's due to patreon funding drying up, the team all finding better paying work outside of this field, or proper completion at a reasonable pace no one can say, but complaining about how long it's taking is wasted energy. Especially when you can see how the project has scaled up, then scaled back, then scaled back up, then scaled back over the course of its development. Venus Noire is still learning how to develop a video game properly and likely won't stop learning until SoC is done.
I rather see them just polish up on act 1 between Jeerza, Alexia, Rowan, Andras, and Xzara seeing how they seem to be main focus, and add few new things on that note. Giving least 4 endings. Example one Ending Andras impregnates Alexia and Rowan impregnates Jerza, Another Both Spouses becomes Andras or Jeerzas personal fuck toys or both depending on choices made, Rowan and Xzara both impregnate Alexia and stayed loyal, or Rowan Becomes Alexias cuck, or she becomes his.

I admit the game is exceptional good, I like the mix vibes of good and bad and that the humans arent pleasant and far less rewarding than being with the twins, and that its not full cuckold. Only way Rowan or Alexia can be one is if you allow em too. They're both more like closeted swingers if they both sleep around. But anyways point of my reply its not worth that long of a wait, no game is. Too me thats just being deprived and desperate no pun intended. I can live with out if they decide its to much of a work load. I wouldnt want them to die of stress for my entertainment.

But if they confident to pull through I honestly wish em the best, you and rest of community the best , and hope to see the results.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gicoo

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
If i remember correctly Winter has some personal stuff to go through.
This is what i was afraid of when Helayna ark was delayed time and time again that something like that will happen.
Now with her writer MIA
It's unclear when her ark will be done and by who exactly.
Already said that and i say it again. Tie all unfinished content/lose ends wrap up ark 1 and IF you have free time add additional flavor like this new goblin arks or fay.
But no have to expand until there so many thing to do it will take literary years just to go through all of it.
I know right, its kinda annoying. v3.12 scenes in act 1 still blacked out, not made, or has old old art style. I wish they polish up act 1s scenes too new art style.

Then just finish it where you can impregnate xzara, or jeerza, and let Andras impregnate Alexia. Where Rowan and Alexia stays loyal or becomes one of the twins, or both of twins bitch with Xzara involved or not depending on player characters choices.

I find it weird Andras compares Alexia too Xzara but no Andras x Xzara moments. Also depending on your choices with her between Rowan and Alexia you'd think it could lead too a good route between the three, or corrupt route between the 3 with Andras involved If you choose the dark charm and fake it and submit too her instead of Alexia.

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
What scenes are missing?
I think it was Xzara x Rowan x Alexia scene where Alexia commands him too either suck xzaras dick or lick her pussy as Alexia rides him tied too bed.

And I came across a hidden scene where Andras invites Rowan too party where he meets mystery slave before he does a maid and after bit of time Andras automactically fucks his mouth as the female or male slave continues to blow Rowan.

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
Well i would think in something spicy and funny (specially for those who came from Latin America), more "northern"... Something like Andras x Jezera as example... If you know what i mean ;v
Patreon does not allow incest. Andras and Jezera are siblings which means a scene between them would be incest. I'm sure you can connect the dots because making them "roommates" would not work here.
Gotcha . I did not know that Ty for telling me.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Patreon does not allow incest. Andras and Jezera are siblings which means a scene between them would be incest. I'm sure you can connect the dots because making them "roommates" would not work here.
Yeah i know, but Rein was asking and still is a shame that weigh in many here... A DLC with "extra content" perhaps in sites like moddb like? (lol)

Reactions: Raven_Light

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I was actually looking for stuff that could use a CG, rather than scenes themselves. Since so much of the development was focused on finishing the important plot scenes, we're having less random sex scenes, so we're catching up in the art department. We occasionally revisit old scenes and add CGs to stuff cool enough to have one, but didn't make the cut initally.

That's how we got Rowan kissing X'zaratl, for example.

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
I recently just got through a few playthroughs and I really enjoyed the game. You guys have done a fantastic job thus far and I'm excited to see where it leads.

I found an old post about the unfinished Act 1 Jezera events and I have a suggestion.

This is understandable, but personally some of the best moments from her events are the dom options, such as when he's breaking in Madeline whilst staring her down. While is seems obvious that Jezera's main desire is obedience, there must be some part of her intrigued at his own will and constant defiance. This unbelievably captivating demoness has men and women falling down at her feet to let her have her way with them. I doubt she has ever been challenged, not in a way Rowan can. It must be at least slightly alluring.

Why does the motivation for resistance have to come from heroism? I know he's a hero but it feels a bit inconsistent if you've been playing a very corrupt Rowan. It would make a lot more sense to have two options in the "dom" path, one for the righteous and one for the fallen. I'd argue the second motivation should be desire. It's established that Rowan is very attracted to Jezera, because on two seperate occasions he was brought to orgasm faster by fantasising that his partner was her. He seems desperate to have her, but he wants to take her on his own terms. "It should have been Jezera. One day it will be Jezera." - Rowan fucking Madeline whilst staring at Jezera.

If you're not playing heroic, Rowan is a conqueror, and I'm not talking about land here. He continuously conquers cunt with his colossal cock. He's strong, handsome, and has almost everyone salivating over his mere existense. It's hardly a challenge for the Hero of the Six Realms to get some. Why wouldn't he wish to tame the wild, unruly, blisteringly beautiful demoness and make her submit? His biggest challenge since killing the demon lord. Maybe she would never allow it because of her selfishness and desire for complete control but a man can still dream, a man can still try. I'd absolutely love to see her broken down slowly but I doubt that is what the devs have planned here.

I understand that the Jezera route is already difficult due to all the different variables, but if you could consider adding an option for resisting her out of a desire to dominate instead of just a sole heroic path i think it would really round out that side of the route for the two different kinds of players. I know my fellow maledom fans would appreciate it. Either way keep up the excellent work, I eagerly await to see where you take the story next.
Id like too see him dominate her and be given an option of him saying, more or less, "don't change, still want you on top though its the part I like best bout you. why I desire you."

Cuz I think it be good build up in act 1 for act 2 and 3.

Very good point btw.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
They're shipable XD :sneaky:
As hot as the X'zaratl and Rowan scenes are (I think Alexia should be there, or have some solo Alexia x X'zaratal scenes considering she likes couples), I think in the route where you pick Helyana, X'zaratl should shove her way into the bedroom/a threesome with them as well. Cementing that she views the two of them as a couple officially, and to perhaps salt the wound with Alexia.
Could go from threesomes with Alexia to instead Helyana, and Alexia could stumble upon it. And as fucked up as the sex castle has become, and the dubious ways of seduction are implemented in it, Alexia is still finding herself feeling left out and jealous seeing the three of them going at it!
Bonus points if Helyana is brought into it via a Jezera aphrodisiac drink of X'zra uses some succubus seduction powers on her. And Alexia sees that and still wishes it was her "being used" instead of Helyana!

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Man i just want more swinging and Alexia futa on female. She has proven she can be bisexual and has a domination side she even got more than one lesbian romances why cant she pop up her magic cock and use it ?! There is lacking in lesbians penetration scenes ( starpon or futa).

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
Will there ever be an option to leave Alexia and the castle after she becomes a complete dedicated to one of the people other than Rowan and lead a siege/attack against the twins by being on the humans' side ?
I respect that ppl want the rightous route, but I dont know why ppl want this lol, fact the nobles dont want Rowan in power nor reward him, acknowledging him, hes more a tool too them than the twins. If they gave him any recognition it would effect them status wise fact hes a peasant. He was one of the 6 that killed twins father and they dont even care bout him or his wife. The twins give them everything if they earn it and especially if you balance their sub and dom side. Why I wish their was a way to have Dom Alexia sleep with both Andras and Rowan one at a time or same time. Same with Dom Rowan with Jeerza and Alexia. To make it more obvious that their held in high standards for their efforts.

Wish the sub and dom chioces effect game more in what you get/unlock.

But yeah reason they so strict at first is cuz
1) Killed their father
2) Tried too kill em on home turf
3) Almost killed Jeerza with decapitation half way with normal sword .

Killing the twins wouldnt help his case any. If you make him full Straight dignity Dom, or Bi Dom he gets far more respect.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes