fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
i hope that you can turn it around eventually where you could defeat them and i kind of wish there was the opposite content to where you can ntr andras

Reactions: Crusado
Oct 18, 2020
As hot as the X'zaratl and Rowan scenes are (I think Alexia should be there, or have some solo Alexia x X'zaratal scenes considering she likes couples), I think in the route where you pick Helyana, X'zaratl should shove her way into the bedroom/a threesome with them as well. Cementing that she views the two of them as a couple officially, and to perhaps salt the wound with Alexia.
Could go from threesomes with Alexia to instead Helyana, and Alexia could stumble upon it. And as fucked up as the sex castle has become, and the dubious ways of seduction are implemented in it, Alexia is still finding herself feeling left out and jealous seeing the three of them going at it!
Bonus points if Helyana is brought into it via a Jezera aphrodisiac drink of X'zra uses some succubus seduction powers on her. And Alexia sees that and still wishes it was her "being used" instead of Helyana!
I have to agree with this. X'zaratal should be enjoying Rowans conquests and partner as well. Like another person mentioned, Alexis also demonstrates dominant personality and thus, should seek her own enjoyment and entertainment or... knowledge and wisdom from X'zaratal. The futa route she seemed to enjoy should also be enhanced considering how much she seemed to enjoy it. What the game is pending is post-game completion content in my opinion. Repeatable sex scenes based on the circumstances of the relationships in the castle. There are a small handful, but there needs to be more.

Reactions: DarkDank

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
What is this latest review? Guy doesn't even know what he is talking about. For a note, the whole idea behind the plot is that you WILL make evil choices no matter what. Braindead review indeed
Good take. Should we start complaining about 5-star reviews as well? His review is better than a bunch of others so...

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
Good take. Should we start complaining about 5-star reviews as well? His review is better than a bunch of others so...
Tbh, most of them are. The most sensible are around 3 or 4 stars at this state of the game. As much as this game has potential, many things right now ruin the experience imo.

Reactions: Crosaith.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Tbh, most of them are. The most sensible are around 3 or 4 stars at this state of the game. As much as this game has potential, many things right now destroys the experience imo.
Yea, that's fair. I can get behind that. I think 5/5 should be reserved for the top 20% of games. While 1/5 should be for the bottom 20%. It is what it is though. This site has a lot of all-or-nothing reviews.

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
Yea, that's fair. I can get behind that. I think 5/5 should be reserved for the top 20% of games. While 1/5 should be for the bottom 20%. It is what it is though. This site has a lot of all-or-nothing reviews.
In a way that kinda balances the rating. So maybe actually that's not a bad thing. I would have rated SoC at 3.9 at this point. I would even write an effort review but I've already wasted it when I was under impression.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
The game will continue to be in developed at the best possible speed, trying to strike the right balance between having a epic plot, and finishing this within our lifetime.

Now those of you who choose to pirate the game should at the very least offer feedback on the latest scenes: Fae plot, Andras events, New Raeve/Helayna update.

Please don't complain about what we should add (we know what we should add, there's a list of events to be finished before act 1 is concluded), or why we haven't killed the twins yet.
1691699730989.png

Last edited:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
The game will continue to be in developed at the best possible speed, trying to strike the right balance between having a epic plot, and finishing this within our lifetime.

Now those of you who choose to pirate the game should at the very least offer feedback on the latest scenes: Fae plot, Andras events, New Raeve/Helayna update.

Please don't complain about what we should add (we know what we should add, there's a list of events to be finished before act 1 is concluded), or why haven't killed the twins yet.
View attachment 2842435
I'll gladly buy the game on Steam when we get to kill off Andras. This game would be so much more enjoyable with a more dominant Rowan.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
You guys mistake "Dominant Rowan" with "Chad thudercock cockslaps everyone who doesn't immediately agree with him".

But that's a conversation some of you aren't ready to have.
Uh no. There's a difference. A dominant Rowan doesn't have to equal a gods gift to women harem protag. He can have flaws. Him being able to remove NTR characters and be more assertive & confident is the important part.

Reactions: 593322

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You guys mistake "Dominant Rowan" with "Chad thudercock cockslaps everyone who doesn't immediately agree with him".

But that's a conversation some of you aren't ready to have.
Yeah the difference is one would be much more fun to play.

• Haha
Reactions: handsonfun
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes