Jun 26, 2018
tbh my only suggestions would be focusing on some content for Jezera. Not sexual content, but just something to flesh her out a bit. Like Andras has a couple bits that humanize him like his interest in clocks / machinery or the stuff about his hair but Jezera doesn't really have any of that, everything she does is just weird bullshit mindgames or BDSM.

Apr 19, 2022
Lmao and they were treated like stray dogs with no treats after killing Karnas by his own kind, then Dickface the guy with Castle that Rowan saved didnt give a rats ass bout his wife being taken. Meanwhile the twins protect her. Better to be treated like a dog who gets unforgettable treats and move up in status than one who is forgot about simply because their a peasant and will never be able to move up for that reason.

And again they being tested for good reasons. Dont think too hard on it ;).
Please write more cohesive statements you jump around a ton and the context is lost.

Nazgul115

May 15, 2018
You guys mistake "Dominant Rowan" with "Chad thudercock cockslaps everyone who doesn't immediately agree with him".

But that's a conversation some of you aren't ready to have.

I mean, i understad rowan is in a really fucking shitty position right now, but i expect that even if hard sacrifices have to be made, rowan gets to have a revenge on everyone. His captors, his enemies and of course his slutty wife. But i guess that is for threes of chaos haha since the seeds might have grown.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

NEScaffe

Jun 8, 2023
I mean, i understad rowan is in a really fucking shitty position right now, but i expect that even if hard sacrifices have to be made, rowan gets to have a revenge on everyone. His captors, his enemies and of course his slutty wife. But i guess that is for threes of chaos haha since the seeds might have grown.
I live for the day my boy starts chopping down some demons and orcs and traitor humans
HUMANITY FIRST RAAAAAAAAAHHH

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
tbh my only suggestions would be focusing on some content for Jezera. Not sexual content, but just something to flesh her out a bit. Like Andras has a couple bits that humanize him like his interest in clocks / machinery or the stuff about his hair but Jezera doesn't really have any of that, everything she does is just weird bullshit mindgames or BDSM.
There is quite a bit of information on Jezera's backstory in the Shaya character arc (especially if you manage to discover the truth about her).

Reactions: Raven_Light

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
The game will continue to be in developed at the best possible speed, trying to strike the right balance between having a epic plot, and finishing this within our lifetime.

Now those of you who choose to pirate the game should at the very least offer feedback on the latest scenes: Fae plot, Andras events, New Raeve/Helayna update.

Please don't complain about what we should add (we know what we should add, there's a list of events to be finished before act 1 is concluded), or why we haven't killed the twins yet.
View attachment 2842435
quick update on what found in the new version.

in the event helayna_mindless the one after claiming her and ending the week, the very first line has two sentences. the 1st sentence gets repeated in the following line and the 2nd sentence gets repeated in that following line.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just superfluous

in the event andras_is_stressed you lose a favor of him if you tell him off. so far understandable. but then you get another one off for allowing him to go to alexia. well maybe he really wanted rowan all along, but it kinda is strange that he gets his release and is still unhappy. though that's not the weirdest part, because you then get a favor point after the scene with alexia.
i don't know, is that intended? because this seem superfluous as well.

regarding the helayna rework, i don't know if have seen all content yet, but so far i really like it. before there was a clear cut in scenes after you claimed her, weeks later she regains composure and you get told nothing what might have happened in between that time. now it far better shows how rowan has to deal with the responsibility and the debauchery that helayna poses. what i really like is how helayna shows that she is hurt by rowan's betrayal, but almost immediately forgives him (or rather forgets about it) because through the ring she gets to have something she always longed for.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Seeds of Chaos v0.3.13 with the Extended Scene Replay Mod added.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
That's not the story they are trying to tell though. So many games out there that tell this story. It's not like Alexia is the only red head in visual novels.
Does anyone even know what kind of story they're trying to tell? Maybe I'm missing something, but this game seems to lack direction. It's trying to do too much. I wouldn't be surprised if development continues to drag on for years.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Does anyone even know what kind of story they're trying to tell? Maybe I'm missing something, but this game seems to lack direction. It's trying to do too much. I wouldn't be surprised if development continues to drag on for years.
Try to tell every angle perception point of view. with whole story being big, have more path and most action interactive (sex too) whether submissive or dominant doesn't mean to overcome twin.
This game right now is act 1, that mean this is act where we see every evil, scandal, deception and rowan direction, including showing twin alive whole act to build up rage, resentment and disgust toward twin.

Act 2 might was an act we retaliate against twin with "Fae ally" whom decided by our path in fae event (my assumption) we have every secret inside rowan, all we need to do is guard alexia right? When alexia have chance, ig that's time to kill twin

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
I wouldn't be surprised if development continues to drag on for years.
The development will take A LOT OF time. We will be lucky if they have finished it by 2030. Also considering the perfectionism of devs, a lot of reworks and improvements would be made a long the way. I'm 100 percent sure that outcome of the project is going to be a masterpiece.

• Haha
Reactions: Yuri L

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I cannot say I share that confusion.
Don't get me wrong. I do not expect to see this project come to fruition. I am not even sure they will manage to clear their first Act at this pace by the end of 2024. They want to do too much and they are doing it fairly slowly. But what the intent is behind each route seems very clear.

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
That's not the story they are trying to tell though. So many games out there that tell this story. It's not like Alexia is the only red head in visual novels.
And I would not want this become the case, Id like to see Rowan impregnate Jeerza and Andras with Alexia before Rowan with Alexia after they become a demon prince and princess. Its already seems to be confirmed if they hate one another (cuz if so game over) twins lose interests. Its like they want them to desire them, but not love them, and keep that love for each other. I want to see them agrree and say fuck the Nobles and their people.

Everything bout this game connects well. The sex and plot really brings out the detail and tension with the story. Why in act 2 i'd like too see Rowan and Alexia be able too 3 sum with one of the twins depending on your choices.

Last edited:

SperryTop

Aug 2, 2021
I disagree that they're going slowly. Its very rare to see a game with such regular and substantial updates. Its only because the game is already so huge that each update seems small in comparison. I think they're going as fast as they can with the resources they have available.

Note that I'm not saying the game isn't stuck in development hell, because it clearly is. All I'm saying is that they're working hard and making progress. Hopefully they can untangle the mess, and have lots of good lessons learned for Act II.

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
The development will take A LOT OF time. We will be lucky if they have finished it by 2030. Also considering the perfectionism of devs, a lot of reworks and improvements would be made a long the way. I'm 100 percent sure that outcome of the project is going to be a masterpiece.

It be easier if they polished up everything in act 1 replacing old art style with new, fill in blackout scenes, then give some new scenes least 10 to 15% wise that builds up for act 2.
But maybe they want to aim bigger than that fact its doing well . Hard too say.

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
It be easier if they polished up everything in act 1 replacing old art style with new, fill in blackout scenes, then give some new scenes least 10 to 15% wise that builds up for act 2.
But maybe they want to aim bigger than that fact its doing well . Hard too say.
I saw people complaining that act 1 takes too long and that dev should move with the story. No matter what, people would be always dissatisfied with your decision

Reactions: perles75

mightguy99

Aug 12, 2018
Updated my compressed Android port of Seeds of Chaos v0.3.13 with the Extended Scene Replay Mod added.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Pixeldrain
I think I finally got it to download but your link seems to be having trouble with selecting download and then nothing downloads. All other times I get from pixeldrain have worked fine past few years. Also thanks for the download and work.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I disagree that they're going slowly. Its very rare to see a game with such regular and substantial updates. Its only because the game is already so huge that each update seems small in comparison. I think they're going as fast as they can with the resources they have available.

Note that I'm not saying the game isn't stuck in development hell, because it clearly is. All I'm saying is that they're working hard and making progress. Hopefully they can untangle the mess, and have lots of good lessons learned for Act II.
They also have 5-6 people working on this? Or is it more? The updates are decent but they are every other month. So nah, their pace is at best average.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Depends on the definition of pace I guess.
If we're counting all the work put into redoing and adding to scenes then it might be okay. If we're talking about actually driving the story forward and getting this closer to completion then it's abysmal. At times the pace was arguably negative when they broke systems that worked before.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes