Apr 19, 2022
I respect that ppl want the rightous route, but I dont know why ppl want this lol, fact the nobles dont want Rowan in power nor reward him, acknowledging him, hes more a tool too them than the twins. If they gave him any recognition it would effect them status wise fact hes a peasant. He was one of the 6 that killed twins father and they dont even care bout him or his wife. The twins give them everything if they earn it and especially if you balance their sub and dom side. Why I wish their was a way to have Dom Alexia sleep with both Andras and Rowan one at a time or same time. Same with Dom Rowan with Jeerza and Alexia. To make it more obvious that their held in high standards for their efforts.

Wish the sub and dom chioces effect game more in what you get/unlock.

But yeah reason they so strict at first is cuz
1) Killed their father
2) Tried too kill em on home turf
3) Almost killed Jeerza with decapitation half way with normal sword .

Killing the twins wouldnt help his case any. If you make him full Straight dignity Dom, or Bi Dom he gets far more respect.
To be fair, it seemed like you were pretty content in that little homestead at the beginning. Additionally hate for the twins is very understandable especially at the beginning. I know I at least hate the dude for trying to get with my wife.

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
To be fair, it seemed like you were pretty content in that little homestead at the beginning. Additionally hate for the twins is very understandable especially at the beginning. I know I at least hate the dude for trying to get with my wife.
Is this indirectly replied too guy im replying too? Cuz im all for Rowan and Alexia lusting for the twins but still be loyal mostly too one another living in better conditions than some unrewarding shed. :sneaky:(y) Just a game lol

Apr 19, 2022
Is this indirectly replied too guy im replying too? Cuz im all for Rowan and Alexia lusting for the twins but still be loyal mostly too one another living in better conditions than some unrewarding shed. :sneaky:(y) Just a game lol
I have literally no idea what the first half of what you said meant. As to the other half again, they were happy with it. They were then forced out of it. The twins would still make your life hard if you don't comply which shows to me that they treat you more like a dog to give treats to more than anything else.

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Version 0.3.13

NEW SCENES
- Two new Andras NPC arc events
- One new Arzyl path Fae event
- Two new Helayna room events

REWORKED SCENES
- The initial Raeve keep content with Helayna, as well as the claiming scene, and first castle sex scene has been reworked

ART
- 17 new CGs, with 57 variants

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
I have literally no idea what the first half of what you said meant. As to the other half again, they were happy with it. They were then forced out of it. The twins would still make your life hard if you don't comply which shows to me that they treat you more like a dog to give treats to more than anything else.
Lmao and they were treated like stray dogs with no treats after killing Karnas by his own kind, then Dickface the guy with Castle that Rowan saved didnt give a rats ass bout his wife being taken. Meanwhile the twins protect her. Better to be treated like a dog who gets unforgettable treats and move up in status than one who is forgot about simply because their a peasant and will never be able to move up for that reason.

And again they being tested for good reasons. Dont think too hard on it ;).

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Hopefully, we get an option to kill Andras at some point. A route where Rowan becomes the dominant evil guy would be much more enjoyable.

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
It's up to you, you control the actions of the husband and wife... But it's a debatable discussion, many here have suspicions about being cuck even when NTR is turned off.

You can play wisely and avoid NTR or you can turn off NTR and expect to not see those events.
I meant can you only play the NTR scenes
Like the mc gets no action is a cuck all the time

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
What is this latest review? Guy doesn't even know what he is talking about. For a note, the whole idea behind the plot is that you WILL make evil choices no matter what. Braindead review indeed

Reactions: aykarin

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I meant can you only play the NTR scenes
Like the mc gets no action is a cuck all the time
There's no NTR in this game that would happen if you don't allow it in the first place, so, if you want play only a full NTR route, you must choose the most obvious option in which a character will fall into temptation (as his wife) and choose to not doing things with other characters while being the husband.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes