kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Scene Replay Mod

How to use

Download one of the following depending on which version of the game you are using:

0.3.13: SoC0313-windows.zip
0.3.12: SoC0312-windows.zip

Both are attached to this post.
  • Unzip to the "game" folder.
  • Launch the game and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay"
  • Use the "Unlock" button in the bottom left corner to unlock all the scenes.
  • Scenes will naturally unlock as you play the game anyway.
  • To apply filters, press "Scene Filters" in the bottom left corner.
If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
does this need an update?

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Rein if you don't mind answering.
The maid Madeline, Is she one off character or she will reappear in the future?
I kind of like her character!

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
I assume the NTR routes will have their own endings... and if they do, when will they be? Will they progress alongside with the main plot and just be an alternate ending at the end of the game, or could the specific endings happen earlier if you follow those routes?

Last edited:

strikerdg

Jul 25, 2020
My game doesn't even start from steam or downloading from here. Every try it creates a log.txt and the text says
"Loading error handling took 0.18s
Loading script took 3.97s" someone's having this problem too?

Wobbly1980

Feb 12, 2020
I assume the NTR routes will have their own endings... and if they do, when will they be? Will they progress alongside with the main plot and just be an alternate ending at the end of the game, or could the specific endings happen earlier if you follow those routes?
I am hoping the story goes on for a long time yet.

perles75

May 16, 2020
lol half of the comments of the thread are about the pace of the game updates&story (the other half being taken by NTR blahblah or by disappointment to see/not see that specific character :D ), at a certain point people should realise that it's not really going to change and let the topic rest :ROFLMAO:
(I mean, especially since the devs have published a roadmap so you know what's gonna happen -more transparent than that...)

Sep 9, 2020
Updated my compressed Android port of Seeds of Chaos v0.3.13 with the Extended Scene Replay Mod added.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Pixeldrain
As always, thank you!

Reactions: Eonor

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Does anyone have save file please?

Or the new guide or walkthrough till new update? Try to follow from main page kinda lost way

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
does anyone have save file?
Does anyone have save file please?

Or the new guide or walkthrough till new update? Try to follow from main page kinda lost way
You can unlock all scenes in the gallery automatically, this way you have most of the content.

Save files have little worth, since you can't revisit scenes. A complete save file would bring you at week ~70 with high stats, full research and upgrades, but nothing to do. If you want to see the content, play the game yourself (or watch the scenes in the gallery).

Since the game is still at part 1, there isn't much to guide through. Visit the village above your starting position, conquer Fort Raeve by sending a spy (research brothel and buy the tavern first for money) or military numbers (research Orc quarters asap). Orc camp has 4 outcomes requiring some skills and assets. Main City has three outcomes, Goblin city only has one outcome as of now.
This guide is good enough for Raeve and Rastedel. https://f95zone.to/threads/seeds-of-chaos-v0-3-13-venus-noire.26/post-1758435

Reactions: emou5747

emou5747

Dec 25, 2018
You can unlock all scenes in the gallery automatically, this way you have most of the content.

Save files have little worth, since you can't revisit scenes. A complete save file would bring you at week ~70 with high stats, full research and upgrades, but nothing to do. If you want to see the content, play the game yourself (or watch the scenes in the gallery).

Since the game is still at part 1, there isn't much to guide through. Visit the village above your starting position, conquer Fort Raeve by sending a spy (research brothel and buy the tavern first for money) or military numbers (research Orc quarters asap). Orc camp has 4 outcomes requiring some skills and assets. Main City has three outcomes, Goblin city only has one outcome as of now.
This guide is good enough for Raeve and Rastedel. https://f95zone.to/threads/seeds-of-chaos-v0-3-13-venus-noire.26/post-1758435
thanks

trigun61

May 19, 2017
Do the Delane scenes in Rastedel only happen if you aren't corrupted? I rescued her from the Orks but she never appeared in the city.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Do the Delane scenes in Rastedel only happen if you aren't corrupted? I rescued her from the Orks but she never appeared in the city.
Don't visit the city until you have rescued her. The first event in the city includes a ball and if Delane isn't saved at that time, you miss her.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
She will make a reappearance for Jezera's route finale, but otherwise we are unlikely to see more of her.
when can we expect more mc x Jezera content her brother and rowan get all of the content and she gets so little with him.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes