Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
Obviously I could write a scene like that, but it's time spent not writing Jezera Main route and Astarte or playing Baldurs Gate 3 and forcing Lae'zel to drink another cursed potion every time she disapproves of something.
Fair point :LOL:I think we all rather see Rowan x Jeerza in that regard .

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
It has barely any gameplay. Mostly skill checks (and most don't even matter). Assumably expanding your castle and character will have a larger impact on the story, but the game is still at chapter 1 after 7 years.
I wanted to make sure before playing that it is not Grindy, which means it won't tire me with a lot of clicks

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I wanted to make sure before playing that it is not Grindy, which means it won't tire me with a lot of clicks
There are some clicks here and there but nothing like usual sandbox grind games.
You'll get some upgrades for the castle and manage army which doesnt take that much of work and it doesnt happen very often.
You'll get some fun exploration tho

Yingchen

Dec 7, 2020
Scene Replay Mod

How to use

Download one of the following depending on which version of the game you are using:

0.3.13: SoC0313-windows.zip
0.3.12: SoC0312-windows.zip

Both are attached to this post.
  • Unzip to the "game" folder.
  • Launch the game and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay"
  • Use the "Unlock" button in the bottom left corner to unlock all the scenes.
  • Scenes will naturally unlock as you play the game anyway.
  • To apply filters, press "Scene Filters" in the bottom left corner.
If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much for the nice work. Do we have the scene replay mod for the latest 0.3.14 version on Steam? The previous mods are not working for the Flame's Kiss update.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Obviously I could write a scene like that, but it's time spent not writing Jezera Main route and Astarte or playing Baldurs Gate 3 and forcing Lae'zel to drink another cursed potion every time she disapproves of something.
Of-of course you just need to abstain from Bg3 for a few days! :Kappa:
Have to admit forcing Lae'zel drink unknown substances is hot.
Will be a miss if Helayna doesn't see Rowan meat (i mean meet) her former maid.
Besides, I always hoped that you would write something for Helayna.:coffee:

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Stop trying to defraud the castle funds.
Hey!, It's an important (if not vital) part component in every corruption mechanics!...
Now those of you who choose to pirate the game should at the very least offer feedback on the latest scenes: Fae plot, Andras events, New Raeve/Helayna update.
Well, I'm not an "Andras fan" but it was cool to have a party with him and the orcs with a lot of whores... About Raeve/Helayna i think the approach taken to simplify the story between them is good and comprehensive (at some point because you know i personally think Rowan must be a bit more old looking), The Fae Plot is very good, moreover all the Lore related to them told by Whitescar is good (I'm still playing), I don't have high expectation from the "Fae Witch" beyond some lies and very good sex scenes...

How much of the "old art" still need to be redone?.
Captura de pantalla_2023-08-17_21-31-51.jpg
Captura de pantalla_2023-08-17_21-32-59.jpg
For much i love it, it's old art if i'm not mistaken...

Last edited:
Reactions: Raven_Light

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
A feedback aight then.
Im not into gay shi so i dont witness it.
And i havent seen a single Fae content since the big dinner party and Heleyna escaped from me. And thats the whole update from me, NOTHING.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Now those of you who choose to pirate the game should at the very least offer feedback on the latest scenes: Fae plot, Andras events, New Raeve/Helayna update.
I don't play an Andras path but just as small character moments those events were fine. Getting an opportunity to undermine his leadership of the orcs was nice; the other event I ended fairly quickly so can't say too much about it.

I haven't been able to find or trigger any new Fae or Helayna events. Didn't feel like starting over to see what has changed at Raeve Keep just now.

Edit:
FWIW, arzylDialogueStage is at 3 and whitescarDialogueStage at 2 and no options to visit with either of them in the "Living Quarters" menu.
Cucking Helayna only gives the "maid" option.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes