Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
Of-of course you just need to abstain from Bg3 for a few days! :Kappa:
Have to admit forcing Lae'zel drink unknown substances is hot.
Will be a miss if Helayna doesn't see Rowan meat (i mean meet) her former maid.
Besides, I always hoped that you would write something for Helayna.:coffee:
Lol Madeline is hotter than Helayna.

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
lol
Then later on Rowan fucks Helayna, gets her pregnant and I am just 'This game has NTR, but it is so lol'.

My Rowan is always a fuckboy. Fucks everyone.
Then Xzaratal impregnates Alexia and Rowan with Jeerza, Then Andras and Rowan impregnates Xzaratal . You're right btw lmaol. "it is so lol."

Reactions: Chinel

Chinel

May 26, 2019
lol

Then Xzaratal impregnates Alexia and Rowan with Jeerza, Then Andras and Rowan impregnates Xzaratal . You're right btw lmaol. "it is so lol."
Andreas: WITH THAT SHE NEVER DOMINATED US!
Rowan: But she is a dickgirl.
Andreas: Ah shut the fuck up, Mister 'fucks Heaven and Earth', only reason I ever fuck your wife is because I know you are an unrepentant perverted bastard!

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
Andreas: WITH THAT SHE NEVER DOMINATED US!
Rowan: But she is a dickgirl.
Andreas: Ah shut the fuck up, Mister 'fucks Heaven and Earth', only reason I ever fuck your wife is because I know you are an unrepentant perverted bastard!
On that note I can imagine Xzaratal or Jeerza taking Rowans ass or sucking him off as hes watching Andras take his wife. If Jeerza she brags too Rowan not being Master material, watch and enjoy your wife love being taken my brother." If Xzaratal "let me take you, feel what your wife feels."

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Chinel

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Stop trying to defraud the castle funds.
Gotta ask, why is it that despite Andras, having already a huge catalogue, hes gotten seemingly (since I haven't actually played it just looking at the changelogs) more content then Jezera did in the handful of updates she was in despite having virtually no content before that? Is she due for a similar wave of scenes? Honestly feel like shes gotten the shortest stick for how important of a character she is, very underutilized imo.

Last edited:

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
So guys, help me out here please.
This games has been on my radar for a long time & i tried it tomorrow, spent some hours into it and WTF is this game ?

They say NTR is avoidable, but it seems the whole point of the game is being a Cuck and watch your wife get fuked by EVERYONE at the same time being a sissy and forced to do act which are just aren't enjoyable ?
Like am i missing something ?
Is this game for people with NTR , Cuckoldery and Submission kink ?

It seems the whole point of the game is watch you wife fet fuked by everyone while you watch ? Even if you ignore the choices it still paints your wife as closet Slut ? Wtf is this ?

And so much text , so much useless text on unless events ?
So I'm genuinely curious, does the game get better ? Like does the Hero get to act like MC and dominates the twins and gets his revenge or is this just a gaint Cuckfest ?

Sorry for bitching , I'm curious and would really like answers. Thank you.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
So guys, help me out here please.
This games has been on my radar for a long time & i tried it tomorrow, spent some hours into it and WTF is this game ?

They say NTR is avoidable, but it seems the whole point of the game is being a Cuck and watch your wife get fuked by EVERYONE at the same time being a sissy and forced to do act which are just aren't enjoyable ?

It seems the whole point of the game is watch you wife fet fuked by everyone while you watch ? Even if you ignore the choices it still paints your wife as closet Slut ? Wtf is this ?

And so much text , so much useless text on unless events ?
So I'm genuinely curious, does the game get better ? Like does the Hero get to act like MC and dominates the twins and gets his revenge or is this just a gaint Cuckfest ?

Sorry for bitching , I'm curious and would really like answers. Thank you.
Well, given your nickname on this forum I would have bet you liked NTR... My mistake. The devs would never, ever admit that, in fact, they will admit that the game doesn't have a lighter trace of rape even... So... If we are complete objective of what would be this game without all the ToS of Patreon and the bullshit of political correctness... Then, yes, we all know that, devs too even if they persist in deny it.

But as far this game was build, it gave the chance to try to comply nearly every kink, taste and public as more as possible, yes, even those who for some reason try to play this game avoiding as most as possible every form of NTR (by the wife and even from Rowan lol), so you can play building the story you want to be "canon". Now with that said, welcome, this game is just a first part of a planned "Trilogy of Chaos", so if you expect Rowan becomes powerful at the end of this story which is still a first part, is just too early, there are a whole lot discussions about that, you can search by:

Werden, Delane, Helayna, Alexia (who have tons of pages dedicated to her in discussions about how saint, slut, controller, insecure or hypocrite she can be), Rowan (there are discussions about how he could fall like that in the hands of the twins and there are arguments about if he could be a smoke seller in reality instead of a hero and how Rowan could or not be accurate in contrast to our real world), about dark elements in this game that are happening but (censored) not shown to us and we know because they are mentioned or directly shown but with the difference of the ppl involve are "willingly to participate" (something that most of us discussed as well) like rape (but there are other more darker like torturing and the like), there are even discussions about how Raeve Keep isn't accurate on our own history and how wrong the hilt of the sword of Rowan is... There's a ton of reading fun discussions here, welcome to be part of them; have in mind that Venus Noire team even if they deny all that accusations, the evidence is there in their game and we must applause their efforts to past ToS Patreon's Censorship for that.

Last edited:

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
View attachment 2877973

You can avoid every cheating, sharing, gay etc scene. In principle. The problem is that there's not much to see or do in the game then.
Thats the point bro.
I tried to ignore everything but even the succubus has a dick and wants to fuk the wife.
And all the dialouges options for wife make her seem like a hungry closet slut .
Even to get my wife pregnant she has to be naked in front of another dude wtf.
Like it's all NTR with Cuckoldery.
So frustrating especially when the art is good and the game takes itself so seriously but the writing and direction of the game is just not ir.

perles75

May 16, 2020

It seems the whole point of the game is watch you wife fet fuked by everyone while you watch ? Even if you ignore the choices it still paints your wife as closet Slut ?
Short answer: no.
Longer answer: the game is a corruption game at its core. It puts you (and your wife) in a position of stress, of harsh decision and of being tempted to push your sexual limits in many directions, all the time. It is up to you to decide the level: you have the freedom on how and to which point to indulge in corruptive activities, for you and Alexia. Of course, the least you do that, the least content you see. But a relatively low corruption, 'lawful good' path is possible.

A couple of notes:
"just aren't enjoyable" for you. Many other people like them.
" so much text , so much useless text on unless events " made me chuckle, because, well, in theory people should enjoy a game with a lot of content. Although it makes me wonder which kind of game you are expecting to enjoy...
Also, the game is far from finished: it might be that Rowan gets his revenge on the twins but that is faaaaar away in the future.

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
Gotta ask, why is it that despite Andras, having already a huge catalogue, hes gotten seemingly (since I haven't actually played it just looking at the changelogs) more content then Jezera did in the handful of updates she was in despite having virtually no content before that? Is she due for a similar wave of scenes? Honestly feel like shes gotten the shortest stick for how important of a character she is, very underutilized imo.

Agreed she still feels short of scenes with Rowan and Alexia. Be nice too see a bunch of new scenes of Jeerza with the two main characters 1st before a continuation of new Andras/Alexia/Rowan scenes.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes