Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
After I finish Astarte and Tue-san finale. Rowan X Andras was written by another person on the team, for whom this was the whole focus for a few releases.

Reactions: Crusado

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
Seeds Of Chaos v0.3.13 Compressed

Win 1.2 GB/235 MB :

P.S: Not Included Mac version ;)
Network failed after over 80 percent completion 4 Times. Can you post it on some other website?

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
After I finish Astarte and Tue-san finale. Rowan X Andras was written by another person on the team, for whom this was the whole focus for a few releases.
I'll assume the new gay content writer will keep on at it? Rowan still cannot initiate scenes with Andras like he can with Jezera and I don't think any of the encounters we've gotten so far could be seen as an act finale for that route.

I honestly am trying to understand your project bottlenecks. It's not art since you don't wait for art to be ready to release something. Is it coding?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I honestly am trying to understand your project bottlenecks. It's not art since you don't wait for art to be ready to release something. Is it coding?
They have more paths than the team, as currently populated, can properly service all at once. Rather than releases in which everyone gets a tiny fraction of what they want (and over which everyone is disappointed), they build releases in which a small subset of players see significant progress but everyone else has to wait. Now, one could argue that this is a problem of their own making, but as a release strategy it's certainly preferable to the alternative.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I'll assume the new gay content writer will keep on at it? Rowan still cannot initiate scenes with Andras like he can with Jezera and I don't think any of the encounters we've gotten so far could be seen as an act finale for that route.
I know the finale is written, but I think it was done so after last release was finalized.

And it was decided that Andras plotline would not follow Jezera's concept of triggerable Favour events. A more linear approach was picked over it, and Andras favour will instead have its use in the upcoming Astarte War Council segment.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I know the finale is written, but I think it was done so after last release was finalized.

And it was decided that Andras plotline would not follow Jezera's concept of triggerable Favour events. A more linear approach was picked over it, and Andras favour will instead have its use in the upcoming Astarte War Council segment.
So I can't cash in the favor for red dick? That's homophobic!
Oh well:(

Reactions: Raven_Light

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
Do you have any guess for when Che-Lin's route events/ending will be implemented? You mentioned previously that Zii-Zii might be in the next update, but I assume she won't be finished either or you would have said as much.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
So I saved helayna does that mean I fucked my alexa route ? or can I corrupt her ?
The only Alexia Route fucked up would be the one that is complete loyal to Rowan, i mean, she will not become a NTR slut by default but their marriage relationship will change a bit in trust terms, perhaps in the future next Acts they could have a chance to restore it or try to her accept Rowan's intentions into save her of a major humiliation, i don't play yet the new changes in this plot but the last time i played isn't exactly better if Rowan declined to free her but not take her as lover / protege, so, as Helayna ask Alexia for help, is Alexia who pay the consequences, something that doesn't do any good to their marriage, as Rowan is powerless to avoid her punishment.

DemiMaximoff

Jun 10, 2018
For all the polish that has gone into the rest of the stuff in this game, why are the character portraits so subpar? Barring Rowan and Andras, literally no character portrait looks on-model to their appearance in the CGs, which are all consistent with each other.
Alexia has the eyes of a corpse.
The jewellery on Jezera's waist lights up during certain expressions.
I don't feel like saving Helayna just because I don't want Rowan to start his day looking at an hideous asymmetrical naked lady.
The girl you have to rescue from the Orc camp looks like she's wearing a wig.
I would have thought the mysterious lady at Rastedel was a hagraven if not for the CG scenes with her

Was it always like this or are the devs trying out AI art or something?

• Angry
Reactions: aykarin

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
I think she could appear in Helayna cuckqueanning scene.
Since Helayna like sharing Rowan and Madeline was Helayna handmaiden she could work better then random maid.
View attachment 2846255
Jeerza did say maybe I let you have her. I think the devs should over time, patch in Jeerza letting Rowan have Madeline as a reward going down Jeerza path only. Jeerza saying something along the lines, "if you really want to dominate me with your cock or command me how you want me dom or sub at your will, practice with her first."

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Obviously I could write a scene like that, but it's time spent not writing Jezera Main route and Astarte or playing Baldurs Gate 3 and forcing Lae'zel to drink another cursed potion every time she disapproves of something.

Reactions: Raven_Light
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes