HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Doesn't seem like it. Apparently, X'Zartl final scenes are planned for 2024, and there are only around a couple of scene left for her. The rest of the cast may not see the end of their arcs until 2025. And we don't even know when the end of the Goblin arc is planned, nor the Fae's.
I remember that the team still had plans for the changing in the mechanics of the game that would end with the change of how looks the statistics, status and quest windows, so, there's still a lot to do, i just hope they just had ended with the random quest at the map, the last time i played some few of them seems to need to update to the new art unified style yet.

Reactions: g0i5y

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
2024 should be the end date. Different people handle different characters, and other writers are usually far more prolific than me.

We are almost done with mechanics , I wanted to have a test build this month, but it got delayed because I couldn't find time to review everything.

Xzaratl is, regretfully, the last character on my priority list. I except everyone else be done with their content before I get to writing her.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Will the devs plan to add a character to compete with Rowan in Alexia's affectations that's not a total jackass like Andras? I don't really feel like Greyhide and that fishman is a serious contender for Alexia's love. It would be much better to have it as a human and where Rowan isn't keen on sharing Alexia. He could also compete with Rowan in the affections of Jezera.

Last edited:

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Will the devs plan to add a character to compete with Rowan in Alexia's affectations that's not a total jackass like Andras? I don't really feel like Greyhide and that fishman is a serious contender for Alexia's love. It would be much better to have it as a human and where Rowan isn't keen on sharing Alexia. He could also compete with Rowan in the affections of Jezera.
We have enough characters at this point.

ChewbakkaC

Aug 22, 2020
Just gotta say, i've been very pleasantly surprised by this game. The cgi art is incredible and honestly looks much better than character sprites, pure eye candy. And i'm surprised at the amount of gay content. This game struck me as your typical straight sex game with one very optional gay encounter so seeing that the devs earnestly try to make it somewhat even in terms of male/female options was unexpected.

Like, every time youre asked about your preferences you can talk about how much you want that male booty and sometimes some men even come onto you first even if you can always refuse. Andras forcing you to suck his dick made me lol

Basically as a bisexual with a strong preference for men i really enjoyed this game and am really grateful. Thanks devs and whatever gay peeps in the team that make all that juicy gay sex lol

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
We have enough characters at this point.
Eh not really. There are other games with a lot more romantic interests and options. The thing is, the game focuses so much single encounter characters that you dont meet again in the game like a shittton of one night stands. There aren't a lot of characters that have more depth than you're usual fuck and forget characters. There aren't even many for Alexia, it's usually Rowan who get to have these. For characters with depth in Alexia, there's the twins, the bull, maybe the succubus or even the fishman. But as I said, some of these don't really feel like a competition for her affection except for Andras but he's a jackass. It would be more convincing if it were a human and not a fantasy creature since it would feel more realistic where Rowan wouldn't let Alexia get close to him unlike what he did with the cow.

Reactions: Fyo
Sep 11, 2022
I always imagined Rowan as a ranger but due to his history he could be a warrior but due to his way of fighting he could be a rogue (swordsman) so I would like to know your opinion what would be Rowan's class if this were an rpg of table? and the other characters Andras barbarian or warrior? Jezera mage or sorceress?

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
Nyx is a new writer, and he's been primarily writing the latest Indarah events, and the new Ophelia content. He's also the person who expadend on the wine serving event in the bar to include a Andras x Alexia blowjob.
Wow. I was telling myself these new inn events were nicely written and paced. Love the frustration in Alexia-Ophelia's last scenes. Hope he us always as good as he is in these scenes I didn't even expect !

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
2024 should be the end date. Different people handle different characters, and other writers are usually far more prolific than me.

We are almost done with mechanics , I wanted to have a test build this month, but it got delayed because I couldn't find time to review everything.

Xzaratl is, regretfully, the last character on my priority list. I except everyone else be done with their content before I get to writing her.
In general, by what date are you planning to finish the game?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes