Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Pretty much, early in production they drastically spread themselves too thin and made way too many promises about what they would add to the game. So while they have pretty much finished the main story arc for part 1, they are wanting to wrap up all the loose side stories and fulfill all the promises they made before moving on the the next part. Which is somewhat admirable since some people likely gave them money on the back of those promises.

It is a long road but from what I can tell they have learned a lot about project management and budgeting their time since those early days. In fact, I regularly see them shooting down additional ideas for content that wasn't already planned/promised. So once they are finally caught up I expect to see a more steady forward progression in part 2.

That said, I'm planning to wait until part 1 is officially complete before seriously paying attention again.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
If I understand correctly, We can avoid NTR even though NTR is on. So, what to take as a caution to avoid NTR if the settings are ON?

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
If I understand correctly, We can avoid NTR even though NTR is on.
Yes.
So, what to take as a caution to avoid NTR if the settings are ON?
Just choose...
63a5f53944ff334ab5aa4b8421588a68.jpg
...when Alexia wants to bang Andras, Greyhide, some random goblins or strange blue aquaman, rats in the cellar or pretty much every breathing thing in the castle. The choices are pretty obvious in most of the cases.

Last edited:

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
It's also an issue how some scenes are so difficult to reach. Like I have reached it in the past but now it seems so hard to get to one of the emissary's scene before they come to the castle. It would've been nice to have a more precise way of going through hidden scenes. Now I'm just relying on a gallery mod to see all because doing rerun won't even guarantee seeing them.

Sep 9, 2020
It's also an issue how some scenes are so difficult to reach. Like I have reached it in the past but now it seems so hard to get to one of the emissary's scene before they come to the castle. It would've been nice to have a more precise way of going through hidden scenes. Now I'm just relying on a gallery mod to see all because doing rerun won't even guarantee seeing them.
When you say emissary are you talking about the two characters, forgot the names... one is like a male white wolf and the other is like jazayl? Something like that.

If so you can actually have scenes with them before they bust through the portal at the castle?

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
When you say emissary are you talking about the two characters, forgot the names... one is like a male white wolf and the other is like jazayl? Something like that.

If so you can actually have scenes with them before they bust through the portal at the castle?
Yep you can have a scene with the witch one before their introduction.

Reactions: bobbybrownlove
Jul 2, 2019
Is there any actual pregnancy content in this game?

I see allusions to impregnation on the Steam page, and the changelog very recently features scenes involving "Fertility Treatment" and "Breeding Pits."

But there's no pregnancy tag here. Is it in the game, or not? It's very unclear.

Asseater42069

Jan 25, 2020
Is there any actual pregnancy content in this game?

I see allusions to impregnation on the Steam page, and the changelog very recently features scenes involving "Fertility Treatment" and "Breeding Pits."

But there's no pregnancy tag here. Is it in the game, or not? It's very unclear.
No pregnancy yet.
And that was the final fertility treatment event we had this update so i don't know how long you'll have to wait for actual pregnancy content and i don't even know how they'll tackle it.
( I hope it's not 1 and done or an ending which is more likely)

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
No pregnancy yet.
And that was the final fertility treatment event we had this update so i don't know how long you'll have to wait for actual pregnancy content and i don't even know how they'll tackle it.
( I hope it's not 1 and done or an ending which is more likely)
Unless the pregnancy is part of the story (as in mandatory to go through), it's likely to be an end content thing. The game's staff are likely not going to spend extra money to have 2 version of a image, one where the character is not pregnant, and one where she is, due to your choice of having the character impregnated. Side characters are much easier to handle, as you can just give them limited/self contained scenes, ie the pregnant woman in orc's camp, whereas important characters like Alexa who is more involved in the story, and has many images, is simply expensive to have a preg/no preg ver to have.

Reactions: Asseater42069

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Gotta say, I'm kind of disappointed in the results of the Goblin storyline. Was hoping for more stacked short stacks. All we really got was the one white haired one and the boisterous one that got, uh, BDSM'd into being queen and we got nothing with either of them.

rt5od2bdawu2w

Jun 11, 2023
Is there a way to extract artwork from the game? I'm looking for a particular image in its highest quality.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes