Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Uploaded the Android port again:

Pixeldrain
This is the one you did today ending "13oWbLdL"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is your previous one ending "XGsrqHhf"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The old one wasn't taken down, it still works.
You've now got two working seperate links for the same thing.

Reactions: Eonor

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Windows 11, No error at all, it's just crashes before it even starts.
Do you have the same problem with other Ren'Py games?

You may try to move SoC to a different drive/location/turn off OneDrive (if you have one ofc).

Also - if you hold down a shift key during the launch it brings up Ren'Py's launcher, you may try to select a different renderer.

Davidashvili

Apr 24, 2018
Do you have the same problem with other Ren'Py games?

You may try to move SoC to a different drive/location/turn off OneDrive (if you have one ofc).

Also - if you hold down a shift key during the launch it brings up Ren'Py's launcher, you may try to select a different renderer.
I plays more games, they are working great, Shift key does nothing, I guess it crashes before it, the older version working fine.
the log file says:
Sun Jun 18 14:25:01 2023
Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.04s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.01s
Loading error handling took 0.12s
Loading script took 2.45s

If it helps...

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
If it helps...
Not really I'm afraid.

I'd suggest looking your video drivers/settings and antivirus/-spy programs for the problem. Pretty wild guess, but those are usually the prime culprits. As well as "game boosters" if you have any. Try to play with them, turn them off and see if that's changing anything.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I plays more games, they are working great, Shift key does nothing, I guess it crashes before it, the older version working fine.
the log file says:
Sun Jun 18 14:25:01 2023
Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.04s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.01s
Loading error handling took 0.12s
Loading script took 2.45s

If it helps...
Try to decompress in a whole new folder instead of rewrite or overwrite the old one.

Tufa

Sep 1, 2017
In the poll 37% of the people answered they are interested in Gay sex. It was honestly higher than I thought it would be.

We always strove to have some gay content in the game, and the fact there is a rather big group that enjoys it convinced us to stay on course.
Hello Rein
Don't forget about Roisin, please

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
I have to cheer up on the last patch. Just finished a new playthrough leading to the inn and the content with Ophelia is really top tier. All this build up tension, this frustration, this jealousy on Alexia's point of view while anybody but herself can benefit from Ophelia's seduction... You can nearly feel herself becoming crazy. Nice writing, even for a completly optionnal arc.

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Alright so, for all you cheaters out there. As of 0.2.61b I present to you the method to unlocking the gallery. In truth I'd also like to get the "Scene Replay" unlocked too but as of now I've no knowledge on where to begin with that (for the time being I'll take shots in the dark, but if anyone knows where to unlock the Scene Replay that'd be awesome). Happy Fapping

*Edit. Filepath is: [Start from where the .exe is]>renpy>common>00gallery.rpy (edit rpy with notepad or any other thing that works for you)
CheatsSoC2 is to unlock the gallery
CheatsSoC1 is to toggle playback options (forward, backward, auto, etc)

P.S. Thank you to the devs, I do hope you'll forgive me on this one ^^' after beating one of the versions a year back and coming to a new one I was a bit impatient on unlocking everything again. I also noticed the change-up in the code too. Nice!

P.S.S Edit: So I discovered a nice little thing called Un'Renpy (or something along those lines) that is a .exe you can run on your game files to see ALL scenes in-game. When installing I selected the "9" option for all features, but if you've the know how feel free to do your own thing. I consider this to be the current solution to the Scene Replay dilemma. Take care!
UnRen.bat link: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Can anyone help? i don't know why the gallery hasn't appear despite the fact that i changed the value as expected in CheatsSoC2 1687131788468.png

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes