Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Gotta say the whole "Tue-Row's sprite has been reworked to make him more attractive" thing caught me off guard, as my only response to him was "Jesus Christ, what the fuck happened to him and why is he a completely different art style from every other goblin?" He's uuuuugly.

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
God forbid the people who do compress the games have lives of their own that preclude them from being at your beck and call.
Bro I'm not like forcing them to do the compress instantly after the new version of the game drop
just at least consider them instead of compressing anime 2d fucking useless games
and i still don't understand why people really play those kind of games
I mean these kind of graphic games
Rise of Corruption
Like bro why the fuck do you have to waste your time cuz of this games

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Gotta say the whole "Tue-Row's sprite has been reworked to make him more attractive" thing caught me off guard, as my only response to him was "Jesus Christ, what the fuck happened to him and why is he a completely different art style from every other goblin?" He's uuuuugly.
He looks much better in my opinion. But I agree his art style looks a bit different, especially the way his eyes were drawn.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
How can i get the new scenes - the mini forge sex scene and the other one in the tavern . I played the game i know they have no art yet but i want to see them anyway. I cant use the debug menu becouse it crashesh my game.

Aug 28, 2019
Bro I'm not like forcing them to do the compress instantly after the new version of the game drop
just at least consider them instead of compressing anime 2d fucking useless games
and i still don't understand why people really play those kind of games
I mean these kind of graphic games
Rise of Corruption
Like bro why the fuck do you have to waste your time cuz of this games
Are you for real?

Reactions: Frank443

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Is this game ever gonna get finished?
Lol. You do realize that the developers plan to allow you to take over the entire world right? There are something like 6 kingdoms, and they only wrapped up taking over 1 kingdom so far.

So there is still a ton of planned development left and the game isn't going to end anytime soon.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Lol. You do realize that the developers plan to allow you to take over the entire world right? There are something like 6 kingdoms, and they only wrapped up taking over 1 kingdom so far.

So there is still a ton of planned development left and the game isn't going to end anytime soon.
In other words, even if it does get finished it'll be up to our grandchildren to play through the whole thing...

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Does anybody know how to trigger the 'chaos incursion' events? Are they just random map events? Do they have any special requirements?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Seeds of Chaos [v0.3.12] [Vénus Noire]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Anything new in this update?
I only managed to trigger Andres orc training program thing. There must be more

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Seeds of Chaos v0.3.12 with the Extended Scene Replay Mod added.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
I do feel like at this point like someone said a few pages ago that they need to focus more on the Rowan/Alexia/Andras/Jezera scenes and the main story. Prioritizing getting all of that done before adding more side character content.
Like every time I see an update for the game and it's just more goblin stuff instead of anything substantial I just walk away. Even if they want to keep milking patreon money for as long as possible they can do that still with adding side content later. Game has been in early access development like this for so long already.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Even if they want to keep milking patreon money for as long as possible they can do that still with adding side content later.
I'm not sure if it qualifies at milking, after all they are adding content, but otherwise I fully agree.
It's been 7 years and we're still in act 1. Does anyone actually believe this will ever get anywhere close to a finished game at this point?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes