DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Why am I, as Rowan, forced to accept Alexia's infidelity with Greyhide? If Alexia goes after Greyhide, Rowan is then forced to accept and welcome it. tf? Where's the agency?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Why am I, as Rowan, forced to accept Alexia's infidelity with Greyhide? If Alexia goes after Greyhide, Rowan is then forced to accept and welcome it. tf? Where's the agency?
Yes. Because 1) you as the player choose to do it and 2) you have a magical necklace around your neck the twins will use to kill you and the twins don't particularly care if Rowan is upset they managed to corrupt Alexia's faithfulness.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Lot of people in here choosing to do cheating routes and then getting mad about it.
Happens in every game where it's a choice to cheat. There are always people that have to show their outrage at their lack of understanding that their consequences have actions. If this game wasn't tagged cheating and netorare, the outrage might be a little more justified, but...
Dingus.PNG

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
In addition to what the others have said. For a narrative standpoint this scene is from Alexia's perspective, which means that during this scene the player is controlling Alexia. In the spirit of giving agency to the player to decide how the narrative proceeds, it has to be Alexia's choice to make. If you have Alexia choose to say that she want to just forget the whole thing happened, then Rowan is more disapproving of the whole matter. It's also worth mentioning that if at any point Rowan has sex with Greyhide then the scene happens from his perspective, and so he is the one to get agency in making the choice about how they go forward.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Lot of people in here choosing to do cheating routes and then getting mad about it.
Yeah, some folks do that. I could understand if it just happens unexpectedly and there's nothing you can do about it but otherwise it shouldn't be such a big deal for people who bark and growl every time they see it or think it might be there.

One dev recently added NTR content in their game as a "hidden extra" for those who wanted it but that backfired and caused them to get a bunch of negative reviews (and even formerly good reviews to be edited) to the point they turned off ratings all together. They pointed out that it wasn't even in any public version of the game but got a response of "but you still made it and it still exists" from one user... yikes.

Another dev had one storyline branch in their game which had the "threat" of NTR (for plot reasons) but even with their assurance that they'll never add NTR content... there were still a few people basically commenting "if there's NTR here, THIS GAME IS DEAD".

perles75

May 16, 2020
for me it has always been very amusing how players are able to stomach the worst kind of abuse and extreme kinks, but draw the line so passionately at the relatively harmless NTR -I assume because it hits too close to home (as in, it's a realistic scenario where you can't necessarily suspend disbelief)

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
for me it has always been very amusing how players are able to stomach the worst kind of abuse and extreme kinks, but draw the line so passionately at the relatively harmless NTR -I assume because it hits too close to home (as in, it's a realistic scenario where you can't necessarily suspend disbelief)
Given the absolutely fucking insane "lesbian NTR" arguments (2 women in your harem having sex without your direct permission beforehand), I really just feel like there's a contingent of people on here that see anything less than absolute control of the love interests as unnacceptable.

loporopo10

Jan 15, 2024
Bonjour! I have been following the game for a couple of years. When will it be finished? In which year? And will the "black screens" - plugs - be filled in? For one to three images per scene is extremely low. Thanks for the answer. :coffee:

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Yes. Because 1) you as the player choose to do it and 2) you have a magical necklace around your neck the twins will use to kill you and the twins don't particularly care if Rowan is upset they managed to corrupt Alexia's faithfulness.
That makes no sense and you don't understand what I posted at all. I chose Alexia to be unfaithful, but I didn't get to choose how Rowan reacts to it, he just accepts it passively. As Rowan, we can choose to be angry if Alexia is unfaithful, just as we can choose, as Alexia, to be unfaithful. There are incidents to show this, where Rowan can get bothered by rumors about Alexia's infidelity, as well as Alexia can get bothered with rumors about Rowan's. The whole Greyhide plot is a disconnect from the established narrative rules of the game so far. Alexia can be curious and want to pursue whatever X'succubus is offering, but Rowan can react negatively about it. Here, Alexia can decide to fuck Greyhide, and Rowan is just forced to accept it. It can be so against his character when he goes "Yeah I understand and accept it". It also makes the AlexiaxAndras and AlexiaxJezara infidelity much weaker since the pull of those plots is about corrupting Alexia and Alexia's infidelity. This is on the writers tbh, forcing a wholesome Greyhide plot that doesn't interact well with the rest of the overarching narrative.

• Hey there
Reactions: BiHaN

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Harmless NTR??? lmao man this shit ruins families and lives. Cheating is never a good thing. Not saying that other extreme themes are fine, but saying that NTR is a harmless thing is just delusional.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Harmless NTR??? lmao man this shit ruins families and lives. Cheating is never a good thing. Not saying that other extreme themes are fine, but saying that NTR is a harmless thing is just delusional.
Yeah, this is a Bambi and flower garden game, and I can't possibly imagine anyone in it fucking someone other than their life partner.

I mean, c'mon. Read the game room.

Make different choices. Exclude all the partners. It's not actually particularly difficult.

Last edited:

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Yeah, this is a Bambi and flower garden game, and I can't possibly imagine anyone in it fucking someone other than their life partner.

I mean, c'mon. Read the game room.

Make different choices. Exclude all the partners. It's not actually particularly difficult.
He said that about NTR in particular, like it is vanilla. So yes no matter the game the NTR is not harmless at all. And i didn't say anything about it being unavoidable so i don't know how was that relevant at all.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
He said that about NTR in particular, like it is vanilla. So yes no matter the game the NTR is not harmless at all. And i didn't say anything about it being unavoidable so i don't know how was that relevant at all.
Its harmless, its all in your mind.
Some people are really sensitive and soft.
Someone else bangs your wife, so what?
He didnt murder her, its not the end of the world. Its just sex. Sounds like their problem.
This is just for real life.
Imagine actually complaning in the game about it, next level pathetic

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Its harmless, its all in your mind.
Some people are really sensitive and soft.
Someone else bangs your wife, so what?
He didnt murder her, its not the end of the world. Its just sex. Sounds like their problem.
This is just for real life.
Imagine actually complaning in the game about it, next level pathetic
Yet again why are you even talking about complaints lmao. I know it's hard to read but, i didn't talk or cry about ntr implementation in this game. Enjoy your silly ntr fantasy all you want (but talks about being pathetic lol).

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Yet again why are you even talking about complaints lmao. I know it's hard to read but, i didn't talk or cry about ntr implementation in this game. Enjoy your silly ntr fantasy all you want (but talks about being pathetic lol).
I gave you both examples.
Bruh what?
This is that anti ntr brain talking now

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes