A360

Jun 29, 2018
Not gonna lie, that nemesis system sounded kinda cool lol, with corruption system? Woa... What could've been... lol
Was definitely something that could've been interesting. I hope they can revisit it in some form for part 2 if possible. Rivals and/or a party for the MC are things that tend to make a story more interesting.

It was probably better it got dropped. Rein would've risked a fucking aneurysm trying to keep on top of a bunch of nemeses and all the branches each one would have alongside everything else.

Because he's Mr. Stealyourgirl. Its a visceral reaction that some people have to NTR content. But in the end it is just a very vocal minority, in actuallity his scenes with Alexia is some of the most popular content in the game.
The fact Andras is a grade A cuntthistle also has a lot to do with it in fairness. Even without NTR he'd cause dislike and there'd be folks that want him savaged or sodomized by an irate ostrich, dragon or whatever. I've seen people that love Greyhide turning Alexia's pussy into a windsock hate Andras.

Abrasive characters rub people the wrong way. It's inevitable, the guy is deliberately written to be a cunt after all.

BlackjackBoom

Jun 8, 2017
Curious has there ever been an issue posted about alexia starting to work in the castle? I started a second run through. Been a while since I played though I did several starts and alexia does not start aiding with work of anything?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Curious has there ever been an issue posted about alexia starting to work in the castle? I started a second run through. Been a while since I played though I did several starts and alexia does not start aiding with work of anything?
Once Alexia offers to help out (week 22/23), the assignment option should become available as a menu on the lower right, like so:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She starts out unassigned, so you have to give her an assignment to begin seeing the associated events.

Last edited:

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
can I avoid all the alexia x andras scenes and do all the rowan x andras scenes? how does it affect their corruption?

Oct 18, 2020
Some of yall wondering why Alexia falling for Andras and his brutish behavior, and why she can't be smarter than him etc, but we are still in Act 1 of 3 lol. I think Alexia has the potential to be a smart corrupted female that can take advantage of this relationship between her and Andras later in the story. Or, she can just become a dumb corrupted female who simply prefers to get rammed by different males for entertainment. I mean, the options are vast when it comes to her, (depending on the desires of the player). Act 1 is a build up, and I can't help but feel that this fact needs to be taken into consideration. Alexia has the potential to become a puppet master, as we can kinda see from her text during her corruption, or help Rowan at any cost, or even make herself the powerhouse through her sexual nature and stuff. We see she even has the potential to learn magic, something that'll probably come into play later. Lets just let this Act end, and lets see what is in store in Act 2 and 3 when it comes to Alexia and Rowan.

That said, 7 years for a visual novel is a little long in my opinion, yes, but you have to also consider many other factors beside the small team at work. Some ain't full-time employees, and the budget also isn't as massive as a major game, (I could be wrong about the budget), the vast multiple story lines with each character and such can cause delay, going back and fixing or changing things, the game didn't start with a huge budget, required learning, the team has grown over time, writing and fixing the story, reviewing it again and again to make sure it makes sense, and fits most kinks each player seeks. I mean, the list goes on and on, so I can kinda see why this game is taking time to be finished here. That, and you don't want the team to burnout neither. Only certain people working on this type of game and material, so it ain't like you can easily find replacements if someone decides to leave. I'm sure there are major challenges to complete a game like this one and thus why it's taking a while. Perhaps Act 2 and 3 won't take as long because many lessons have already been learned, and the team can simply apply their knowledge to the new stories.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
To be honest, I don't mind it. You want the smart Alexia? Sure, in the intro play Alexia as just not being fooled by Andras' bullshit and then play her as being repulsed by him. Simple.
You know, it does occur to me that people have a tendency to discuss Rowan and Alexia as if their personal playthrough is the canon version of the characters. But it is more like Schrödinger's characterization.

Rowan both is/isn't gay. He both is/isn't a cuck. He is/isn't cool with letting his wife fuck the minotaur. Alexia is/isn't a slut. She is/isn't a magical prodigy. She will/won't do anything to get pregnant...

The devs have outright stated during a "gay Rowan" debate that all choices are equally canon. So, a lot of the complaints about the characters comes down to the player making poor choices. Maybe they just really wanted to see the sex scene or maybe they didn't know how the choice would pan out. But in many cases the character did that thing because you made them do it.

Last edited:

SagePage

Jan 10, 2024
To be honest, I don't mind it. You want the smart Alexia? Sure, in the intro play Alexia as just not being fooled by Andras' bullshit and then play her as being repulsed by him. Simple.
Is it one or the other? Can she get pounded out on her own terms or is it her always basically been an idiot? I haven't played much but it feel like fucking him so soon after her town got torched and she was kidnapped is a dumb move by default without some corruption happening where she stops giving a fuck about her old life.

I'm new to the game so I haven't really seen much. But I'd rather not bother much with Andras if Alexia is just dumb when it's him.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Is it one or the other? Can she get pounded out on her own terms or is it her always basically been an idiot? I haven't played much but it feel like fucking him so soon after her town got torched and she was kidnapped is a dumb move by default without some corruption happening where she stops giving a fuck about her old life.

I'm new to the game so I haven't really seen much. But I'd rather not bother much with Andras if Alexia is just dumb when it's him.
One thing to keep in mind is that in the game it has been 6 month between the time she is kidnaped and Rowan arrives to rescue her. So while for us players it barely been a few minutes, but for her is has been a pretty long time. And from her internal monologue Andras had treated her with nothing but kindness that whole time. Also Alexia was unconscious for most of the attack, she likely doesn't know how bad the attack was before she gets an opportunity to talk with Rowan. I feel like she gets judge awfully harshly for not having all the same knowledge the player has.

That said Alexia doesn't have to have sex with him right away. You can turn him down over an and over again until you think the time is right (which may be never). Andras keeps offering himself to her over and over again, so there are many potential Alexia/Andras scenes throughout the game. Alexia will almost always have a chance to hook up with Andras when ever you think it is the right time.

Reactions: Wiliam 1234567

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Has it been updated does that mean they removed this image from the game? I didn't understand.
It means it looks like this now

GHxRo 2.png

Essentially in old versions of the game there were two art styles. They are now working on updating the game to have a single art style, so any art in the other style is getting updated to match the rest of the art.

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
It means it looks like this now

View attachment 3250941

Essentially in old versions of the game there were two art styles. They are now working on updating the game to have a single art style, so any art in the other style is getting updated to match the rest of the art.
OK, I get it, so it's canonical that Alexia watches Rowan being passive in sex with the Minotaur. And apparently she still gets excited haha.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Alexia will almost always have a chance to hook up with Andras when ever you think it is the right time.
Honestly, this is part of a mechanic that I wish they'd adopted from the beginning. It's far, far too late to go back and introduce it, but I wish they'd decoupled Alexia & Rowan's sexual corruption from the health of their relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
OK, I get it, so it's canonical that Alexia watches Rowan being passive in sex with the Minotaur. And apparently she still gets excited haha.
As I was discussing just a couple posts ago, it's is only canon for the specific playthrough in which you choose for that to happen. You can also choose for Alexia to have sex with the minotaur while Rowan watches, or for them both to take turns with the minotaur, or for neither of them to have sex with the minotaur. Think of it more like alternate timelines, they are all equally canonical.

Honestly, this is part of a mechanic that I wish they'd adopted from the beginning. It's far, far too late to go back and introduce it, but I wish they'd decoupled Alexia & Rowan's sexual corruption from the health of their relationship.

Actually they are separate. There is a Rowan Corruption track, a Alexia Corruption track, and there is a Rowan/Alexia Relationship track. And they move independently from each other, so it is entirely possible to have Rowan and/or Alexia be highly corrupted while also still maintaining a strong relationship.

That said it is harder to gain lot of corruption when you aren't slutting around, particularly for Alexia. To get her corruption high while maintaining her relationship with Rowan you need to lean heavily in to X’Zaratl's content and/or push Alexia's fertility treatments with Nasim to their limit.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes