preewds

Jan 8, 2019
I think it isn't corruption that decides wether she can end up with Andras or Jezera, or if she stays in a loving relationship with Rowan, rather it is loyalty that decides it. If I am not mistaken that is a check in the game, and you can't have her be loyal to more that one character, thus if she is stil loyal to Rowan based on previous choices made, the Andras NTR path doesn't progress further. Maybe you can have her both on Rowan and Jezera. It feels like you can to me at least but I could be completely wrong about all of this ofc, as I haven't read the code for the game.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
But, unless I misremember, not with Andras. Alexia and Rowan have to be on the outs for her to get with him, right? I might very well be wrong about this; I don't actually play the game anymore.
What you are describing is entering Andras' NTR path. When she is on his NTR path then yes he is training her to just be a slut for him. But there are many encounter with him that are not part of the NTR path as well.

There are 3 requirements to start the NTR path.
1. A low relationship between Alexia and Rowan
2. Alexia having at least medium corruption
3. Andras having more influence on Alexia than Jezera, and not already being on Jezera's NTR path.

If you don't meet all those criteria then you wont start the Andras NTR path.

In the event you do trigger his NTR path you have several opportunities to derail it in the first scene. When Rowan asks Alexia to deliver some orders to the orcs, don't insult the orc back, if you do insult the orc then don't turn to Andras for help after the orc almost rapes her, if you do turn to Andras for help then don't meet with him afterwards. If you avoid doing any of those actions you will derail Andras' NTR path and you don't have to worry about Alexia turning in to his personal cumslut by sleeping with Andras anymore.

That said having sex with a demon always raises corruption. It doesn't matter which demon it is. And Andras also has a number of scenes where he is actively trying to drive a wedge between Alexia and Rowan, and if Alexia goes along in those cases it will reduce her relationship with Rowan. But there are also a few opportunities to increase their relationship stat that can be used to boost it back up.

For example, if Andras tells Alexia to suck his dick because he is horny and she agrees, she gains corruption for sucking off a demon. If Andras tells her she should fuck him because her husband is a wimp, and she responds that he's right her husband is a wimp and proceeds to fuck him, she gains corruption for fucking a demon and then she also loses relationship because she is thinking less of Rowan.

Simbad-sea

May 11, 2020
Is this a joke? The game asks - do you want to see NTR scenes? You say no, but they're still there. (special hello to the box scene). :lepew:

Simbad-sea

May 11, 2020
Can you give an example?
Either it is a bug and should be reported, or you have an overly broad definition of NTR.
When she opens the box and masturbates, there are options. Surrender or resist. After four or five resistances, the answer is give in. All five answers. :FacePalm: I mean, she's being fucked.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
When she opens the box and masturbates, there are options. Surrender or resist. After four or five resistances, the answer is give in. All five answers. :FacePalm: I mean, she's being fucked.
Are you certain you have NTR turned off? Than scene is part of the Alexia/Andras NTR path and is her point of no return. Not only should you need to have NTR turned on to trigger it, you should have needed to have Alexia sleep with Andras several times before getting that scene. If you do have NTR turned off and/or Alexia has not been hooking up with Andras up to that point then that is definitely a bug and I would recommend PMing Rein about it.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
That does sound like Alexia/Andras NTR scene, but the description is so vague I can't be certain. Please provide more details.

Simbad-sea

May 11, 2020
Are you certain you have NTR turned off? Than scene is part of the Alexia/Andras NTR path and is her point of no return. Not only should you need to have NTR turned on to trigger it, you should have needed to have Alexia sleep with Andras several times before getting that scene. If you do have NTR turned off and/or Alexia has not been hooking up with Andras up to that point then that is definitely a bug and I would recommend PMing Rein about it.
Okeke. Could be a bug.
- Do I understand correctly that if I don't turn NTR on, it won't happen? Or does it somehow fucking happen without me wanting it to? :lepew:
- And why, if it's a point of no return, can't I stop it from happening anyway? Lack of choice in the illusion of choice is not good.:HideThePain:

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Okeke. Could be a bug.

Okeke. Could be a bug.

- Do I understand correctly that if I don't turn NTR on, it won't happen? Or does it somehow fucking happen without me wanting it to? :lepew:
- And why, if it's a point of no return, can't I stop it from happening anyway? Lack of choice in the illusion of choice is not good.:HideThePain:
If you choose to turn of NTR content at the start of the game then no, it shouldn't. Hence why it could be a bug and that's why Rein and Jynx are asking you about the settings.

The scene itself is the point of no return. There are several Alexia/ Andras scenes before that in which the player decides if Alexia starts to form a bond with Andras. The whole point of the resistance options failing in that scene is because Alexia can no longer resist as she hasn't been in earlier scenes. So it is entirely avoidable, so long as you avoid it before that scene.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Okeke. Could be a bug.
If you choose to turn of NTR content at the start of the game then no, it shouldn't. Hence why it could be a bug and that's why Rein and Jynx are asking you about the settings.

The scene itself is the point of no return. There are several Alexia/ Andras scenes before that in which the player decides if Alexia starts to form a bond with Andras. The whole point of the resistance options failing in that scene is because Alexia can no longer resist as she hasn't been in earlier scenes. So it is entirely avoidable, so long as you avoid it before that scene.
Just to add it is also avoidable in this same scene, just don't open the box. Essentially this scene is your last chance to back out of going fully down the NTR path. After this scene she is too addicted to Andras to resist him any further.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I would propose probably mostly has to do with the sheer amount of text.

Last I saw an official count, the game was a about 1.2 million word about 2.5 years ago.
And supposedly each update adds about 50-60 thousand words on average
So, even with some of that being reworked content, it has got to be pushing close to 2 million at this point.
An average novel is around 70-100 thousand words.
If a 20 book series was released across 8 years would you say that was a slow pace?
They say: Good things, if brief, are twice as good.

If you tell me that the problem with the game is that they put too many words in each update, maybe the Dev should shorten so much filler text and focus on the main plot, and then if you want you can extend the characters' stories.

9cb08c851dee2526b662e67f6ed8d6f9.jpg

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
They say: Good things, if brief, are twice as good.

If you tell me that the problem with the game is that they put too many words in each update, maybe the Dev should shorten so much filler text and focus on the main plot, and then if you want you can extend the characters' stories.

View attachment 3253986
I have a counter quote for you:
A member of the Cabinet congratulated Wilson on introducing the vogue of short speeches and asked him about the time it took him to prepare his speeches. He said:
“It depends. If I am to speak ten minutes, I need a week for preparation; if fifteen minutes, three days; if half an hour, two days; if an hour, I am ready now.”
The key element of your saying is that while good things may be twice as good if they are brief, being brief doesn't inherently make things better. Making a good thing brief while maintaining its good quality is more effort than just putting it out there as is. So making the game shorter while maintaining its quallity would ironically likely make the game take even longer to release.

But that aside, you also have to realize this is not the same as writing a linear story. A good chunk of those words are from writing the various option and variables that apply to the scene. This is what happens if you choose Option 1, this is what happens if you choose Option 2, this is what happens if you choose Option 1 then Option 2. This is what happen if you have a positive relationship with Alexia, this is what happen if you choose Option 2 while you have a negative relationship with Alexia and above 4 influence with Jezera. Any given scene likely has 1.5-3X more text than it seems in your playthrough.

Also, they are kind of already did what you said. The main story for Part 1 is like 95+% done at this point. The problem is actually that they put too much focus on the main plot and have pretty much finished it, and now they have to go back and fill in all the side content they had promised their patrons. That said, supposedly the writers that have finished all their assigned writing for Part 1 have already started work on Part 2.

Honestly, rather than hounding them for how long it is taking, you'd probably be better served to go find something else to playfor the time being, and then one day you'll be pleasantly surpised when you hear that its been finished. You aren't telling them anything they haven't heard a thousand times before, and it is unlikely that your voice is going to be the one that changes their minds. The only ones they are accountable to are their patrons, and as long as the patron are willingto keep funding the game they have little incentive to change course.

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
It looks like the map isn't correct anymore. Any idea if there will be a new map made, or if one already exists if it could be posted? Thanks!

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
That does sound like Alexia/Andras NTR scene, but the description is so vague I can't be certain. Please provide more details.
I'm pretty sure he talks about the scene in 'the_challenge' event (alexia_corruption2.rpy)
Is this a joke? The game asks - do you want to see NTR scenes? You say no, but they're still there. (special hello to the box scene). :lepew:
To put it simply: you saw it because you probably already let Alexia fool around with Andras. And turned NTR off in the middle of the game. And ignored hundreds of possibilities to not see that scene (like already pointed out).

A bit longer answer:
Event 'the_challenge' that includes the scene you described requires that the game variable alexiaAndrasObedient has already been set to true. That happens at the end of event 'powerless' (where Andras punishes Drokk). That's the true 'no turning back' point on Alexia/Andras NTR route.

Technically: yes, there're no NTR == False (or similar) checks during those events. But you can only see the event 'powerless' if Andras' influence on Alexia is already 6 or higher (among other checks). That's the variable you pump up only when you let Andras to "pump" Alexia. :) And there're NTR-checks before you can do that. I'm not 100% sure if every +x to Andras' influence on Alexia involves sex, but that's the general rule. And it's highly unlikely that you saw 'the_challenge' event without letting Andras fuck Alexia long before that. And several times.

e: In summary: I wouldn't consider it a bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack O Man

SluttyToddler

Aug 23, 2018
How do you get all the Greyhide scenes? I can get most of them by not all. Specifically when Alexia has full on sex with him the second time.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes