RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The new material was focused on Quality of Life, mechanics, UI, and Reworked material. By new word count it's actually a pretty big release.
Since the "Cogs of Change" update was released there this september this version will be on Steam in two months right? :unsure:

TerraOfStorms

Aug 17, 2020
Get all the things pregnant. "Seeds" of Chaos, no? The abundance of nutbusting and lack of pregnancy feels funky.

I would love to see Alexia get pregs by Andras. Not the Rowan.

Cla-min is a must. Her and Alexia's rivalist chemistry is awesome. Their back and forths are perfect. To see Cla-min get something rowan could not or would not give her would just be spicy.

Juliet would also be funny. Just her position, and her father's reaction is priceless.

Maud - it wasn't a safe day, and I always piss her off. So it would be a great lingering plot point, her raising a kid to come kill rowan or something.

Helyana - It seems like it would be the classic, ditch the sterile wife for the hot fertile, younger, thing. Happened to me in a previous relationship. ^^ (maybe this is why I am into this? haha)

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Helyana - It seems like it would be the classic, ditch the sterile wife for the hot fertile, younger, thing. Happened to me in a previous relationship. ^^ (maybe this is why I am into this? haha)
I'd also like to see something more with Helayna, like pregnancy and Rowan turning her into his official concubine. As much as I love all the NTR content with Alexia cucking Rowan, it would be equally awesome to see Rowan cucking Alexia and humiliating her by having Helayna (and possibly Juliet) by his side constantly.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I'd also like to see something more with Helayna, like pregnancy and Rowan turning her into his official concubine. As much as I love all the NTR content with Alexia cucking Rowan, it would be equally awesome to see Rowan cucking Alexia and humiliating her by having Helayna (and possibly Juliet) by his side constantly.
That's basically already happened with Helayna once Alexia got kicked out of her own room. Juliet is clearly number 2 and there will probably be a choice on whether or not to kick Helayna out of Rowan's room except Helayna stated she doesn't care. I'm guessing in future acts there will be more as rewards from the twins.

ralkan55

Feb 17, 2018
Alright so, for all you cheaters out there. As of 0.2.61b I present to you the method to unlocking the gallery. In truth I'd also like to get the "Scene Replay" unlocked too but as of now I've no knowledge on where to begin with that (for the time being I'll take shots in the dark, but if anyone knows where to unlock the Scene Replay that'd be awesome). Happy Fapping

*Edit. Filepath is: [Start from where the .exe is]>renpy>common>00gallery.rpy (edit rpy with notepad or any other thing that works for you)
CheatsSoC2 is to unlock the gallery
CheatsSoC1 is to toggle playback options (forward, backward, auto, etc)

P.S. Thank you to the devs, I do hope you'll forgive me on this one ^^' after beating one of the versions a year back and coming to a new one I was a bit impatient on unlocking everything again. I also noticed the change-up in the code too. Nice!

P.S.S Edit: So I discovered a nice little thing called Un'Renpy (or something along those lines) that is a .exe you can run on your game files to see ALL scenes in-game. When installing I selected the "9" option for all features, but if you've the know how feel free to do your own thing. I consider this to be the current solution to the Scene Replay dilemma. Take care!
UnRen.bat link: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
İts not working for me.I did it same but it didnt open gallery.Can anyone help me?

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Since next update will be dedicated to Helayna.
If Winter will not just decide to spent another two month fixing Liurial :cautious: (we fully condemn such action).
I'll start my suggestions, what can be improved with Helayna.
First of all this sprite
helayna 2 aroused.png

1) it looks like she stole her granny Bath Robe.. srsly.
2) It makes Helayna boobs smaller !! that just unacceptable!
Closing that makes boobs smaller should be banned by some convention in any Ero game!
I know its sometimes hard to come up with some original design so here is my suggestion:
004.jpg
In my opinion its way better. So plox fix.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Since next update will be dedicated to Helayna.
If Winter will not just decide to spent another two month fixing Liurial :cautious: (we fully condemn such action).
I'll start my suggestions, what can be improved with Helayna.
First of all this sprite
View attachment 1426814

1) it looks like she stole her granny Bath Robe.. srsly.
2) It makes Helayna boobs smaller !! that just unacceptable!
Closing that makes boobs smaller should be banned by some convention in any Ero game!
I know its sometimes hard to come up with some original design so here is my suggestion:
View attachment 1426816
In my opinion its way better. So plox fix.
Guess whose on Elf Bullying for 2 Months.

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes