klaus17

Mar 18, 2019
Mostly you just cut short all interactions between Alexia and Andras whenever you get a chance to, the player takes control of Alexia during most of the scenes that can lead to NTR with Andras so just choose to avoid anything that leads Alexia anywhere close to him and nothing should happen between the two.

There are a couple of events where Rowan might have to challenge Andras (and consequently get his ass kicked) to keep Andras from pursuing Alexia, but those events are pretty rare and minor.
Okay so basically even if i had NTR turned on, the scenes will still be avoidable with the right dialogue choice right? got it, thanks bro.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Okay so basically even if i had NTR turned on, the scenes will still be avoidable with the right dialogue choice right? got it, thanks mate.
I’m not 100% positive, but I feel relatively confident in saying that all sex scenes directly involving Rowan or Alexia are avoidable (and virtually all of them are reasonably well telegraphed). The game won’t really throw the protagonists into any sex they don’t—scratch that, any sex the PLAYER doesn’t want.

I can say for certain that all NTR scenes are avoidable, even with NTR on.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
manscout

More or less. The part about avoiding him is correct.

I'm pretty sure its just one fight with Andras to avoid NTR on Alexis side though -I thought the other confrontation was one was to avoid Rowan getting fucked himself.

Rowan can actually beat that DC check in the Andras_Is_Stressed event with an 11 roll and then he only sorta beats you up since he is forced to use magic to win. Basically you need to invest 4 or 5 of your initial stat points in the combat skill and then get lucky with your d8 combat roll. You get a very intriguing $ Hidden Stat Point called Andras_Fighting_Weakness if you beat the check- and 100 exp ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Back

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
More or less. Though I I'm pretty sure its just one fight with Andras to avoid NTR on Alexis side, the I thought- the onther one was to avoid getting fucked himself I thought. Rowan can actually beat that DC check with an 11 and then he only sorta beat you up since he is forced to use magic to win. Basically you need to invest 4 or 5 of your initial stat points in the combat skill and then get lucky with your d8 combat roll. You get a very intriguing $ Hidden Stat Point called Andras_Fighting Weakness if you beat the check- and 100 exp ;-)
manscout

More or less. Though I I'm pretty sure its just one fight with Andras to avoid NTR on Alexis side -I thought the other confrontation was one was to avoid Rowan getting fucked himself. Rowan can actually beat that DC check with an 11 roll and then he only sorta beat you up since he is forced to use magic to win. Basically you need to invest 4 or 5 of your initial stat points in the combat skill and then get lucky with your d8 combat roll. You get a very intriguing $ Hidden Stat Point called Andras_Fighting Weakness if you beat the check- and 100 exp ;-)
:unsure:

arcana3

Nov 13, 2016
can we have the change log for the first page? Was waiting to see if it would be updated. helps me now having to redownload the game if its something I'm not intrested in.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Version: 0.3.03
Release Notes
- Fixed the three issues causing uncaught exceptions
- Tutorial mine should now trigger at the first mine you visit
- Goblin mine event should not occur until after you have met Cla-min

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Even stretching the definition to its very limits, is a bit of an understatement.

Pretty sure most big games have Patreon review their stuff before they post it though- so Patreon is willing to stretch the definition / turn a blind eye a little as well for those bucks.

I was actually fuckin' gobsmacked by how long Ravager lasted on Patreon before it got dunked. That game is basically non-con simulator.

Rein over here acting as the Jean-Luc Picard of Soc. "Make it so."

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Luckily patreon seems to draw a line between mind control and rape. I'm not sure what the logic there is but it is there. Regardless it is working towards our benefit so I'm not going to complain.

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Zhukov was high utility, high danger defined. The state desperately needed a competent commander in charge and Zhukov is an all time great general. But, he was popular, the only figure in the Soviet Union with a prayer of overthrowing Stalin, and real motives for doing so.
I dunno how you've fallen from discussing gamedev to this but the only thing zhukov was really great is coolstorytelling. Casanova, Sargon, Ben Franklin and creators of holy bible are pure and honest pussies in comparison.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
The point is largely irrelevant. A general who appears to have utility is similair to one who actually has utility insofar as the problem is concerned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyba1 and monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Hope we get way more of Cla-Min in the future gotta love a Goblin shortstack!
Cla-min fans, ya love to see em ;-P.

I'm looking forward to it as well - my guess is we will get her NPC finale in the next release (Jan)- and the art for the finale in the following one.

There should also be new short-stack art this release since a double goblin-gal x Rowan BJ scene was one of the CG poll winners the other day.

Last edited:

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Zhukov at the beginning of war with no experience
U kinda speak about dude whose one an only business from his 19 was war. Infinite war practice from 1915 to 1939 and later on different officer positions.

Stalin killed majority of professional commanders during purges 1930th
joseph was definitely a butcher, but that doesn't mean that everyone he killed were pros and overall good ppl.

2) To understand someones value you have to compare.
The people he had to deal with was greatest military minds of that time. German generals just conquered all Europe and had not just talent but also experience.
so true. but you should compare accurately to not fool yourself.
german army had almost zero practice between world wars (spanish civil war, small numbers and unofficially) unlike soviets

But if russians had truly poor generals they would end up like those englishman at Dunkirk.
Dunkirk was fail but nothing compared to destroyed soviet armies in summer 41 or abandoned and sentenced to starving Leningrad.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes