PN69

Dec 30, 2020
Seeds of Chaos Version 0.3.06

Release Notes
NEW AND REWORKED EVENTS
- 2 new Goblin Recruitment Arc events have been added.
- The finale to the Liurial NPC arc has been added (including 2 sex scenes, Rowan x Liurial and Rowan x Alexia)
- 2 new Jezera NPC arc events have been added, which can be triggered from the "Spend Favour" option in her castle map location, after the capture of Raeve Keep if the player has enough favour (including 2 sex scenes, Jezera x Rowan, and Rowan & Jezera x Madeline)
- 5 new Chaos Incursion events have been added (including 2 new sex scenes, Rowan x Ghorza and Ghorza x Rowan, and 1 re-purposed sex scene, Rowan x Ygriss)

ART
- 17 new CGs (with 57 variants)
- 1 new animation (Rowan x Cla-Min) with 1 variant
- 2 reworked CGs
- 2 new sprites (Tue-Row and Tue-San)
- 1 new BG (Castle baths)
Is there any new "Alexia x Andras x Zahira" or "Alexia x Andras" scene?

PN69

Dec 30, 2020
Actually, if there would be a walkthrough for full ntr corruption of Alexia, it would be perfect.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017

Release Notes
NEW AND REWORKED EVENTS
- The finale to the Liurial NPC arc has been added (including 2 sex scenes, Rowan x Liurial and Rowan x Alexia)
- 2 new Jezera NPC arc events have been added, which can be triggered from the "Spend Favour" option in her castle map location, after the capture of Raeve Keep if the player has enough favour (including 2 sex scenes, Jezera x Rowan, and Rowan & Jezera x Madeline)
- 5 new Chaos Incursion events have been added (including 2 new sex scenes, Rowan x Ghorza and Ghorza x Rowan, and 1 re-purposed sex scene, Rowan x Ygriss)

ART
- 2 reworked CGs
Is there any new "Alexia x Andras x Zahira" or "Alexia x Andras" scene?
No new AAZ scenes, but new art for existing AAZ scenes.

Also reminder you can get a hold of that sweet Liurial/Jezera/Gobbo content by subing via Patreon.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

Release Notes
NEW AND REWORKED EVENTS

ART
- 2 reworked CGs
I assume Madeline must be her:
FT83tlEXsAAnvkI.jpg

• Love
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Okay, but I still don't really see how it connects. Most garments I've seen that cover the breasts like that connect to the lower portion in some way in order to help them stay taut (and therefore at least theoretically in place), but in the image that prompted my original question, she isn't wearing a lower portion. If the two ends we can see going behind her connect directly to each other, I feel like it wouldn't be taut, or at least not in that position. I have seen garments that are held taut by an attached buttplug, though, which is the only thing I can figure is holding this one—if both ends connect behind her to another strap attached to the plug, when the plug is inserted, assuming everything is adjusted to fit... Well, I don't think it's actually that, but it's all I can come up with.
I think you over thinking it. It's the rule of cool, or in this case I guess it would be the rule of sexy. I imagine in the artistss mind it wraps around her back. Of course in real life such an outfit wouldn't stay in place if she were to even blink too quickly, much less move around. But in illustration physics are optional.

How long the update drop here :D
It depends on how long before some patreon decides to break the developers' trust. So usually 2-4 days...some times up to a week.

Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
Okay, but I still don't really see how it connects. Most garments I've seen that cover the breasts like that connect to the lower portion in some way in order to help them stay taut (and therefore at least theoretically in place), but in the image that prompted my original question, she isn't wearing a lower portion. If the two ends we can see going behind her connect directly to each other, I feel like it wouldn't be taut, or at least not in that position. I have seen garments that are held taut by an attached buttplug, though, which is the only thing I can figure is holding this one—if both ends connect behind her to another strap attached to the plug, when the plug is inserted, assuming everything is adjusted to fit... Well, I don't think it's actually that, but it's all I can come up with.
The miracle that is double-sided tape.

Skantarios

Jun 18, 2017
We are finally getting an alternative to the orcs? Awesome! I actually enjoyed the politicking and options in the orc camp. A bit hyped to see how different the goblin fortress will be. Hopefully its not just Orc Camp 2.0.

Skantarios

Jun 18, 2017
The miracle that is double-sided tape.
Reminder we that this is a fairly high magic world. Not every enchantment has to be to make your sword set fire to your enemies, it can be to make your skimpy outfit stay in place while you go be seductive at the local tavern.

No way some bored sorceress with entrepreneurial spirit didn't think of that before now. So yeah. "A wizard did it".

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Alright so story time - back when Sommelier was working on redrawing X'zaratl scenes, I was reviewing the CGs to write down what I am aiming for in regards to the general "feel" of X'zaratl content. And I remember examining her sprite, and thinking to myself.

1653928463447.png

How the fuck does this outfit work?

Is this a corset? A loincloth? Is the loincloth attached to the corset? How does X'zaratl take it off? Does it just wrap around her? Certainly seems so here!
1653928553772.png

and here

1653928583846.png

And we were discussing it with sommy and he was like "It's a loincloth" and I was like "alright so what about the back" - and long story short, I said.

"Slap a tiny flap on the back that barely counts for a miniskirt."

And this is how we got this:

1653929007826.png

Skantarios

Jun 18, 2017
+5 Vibrating G-string
Enchanted bikini chainmail, provides as much protection as full plate armor with a gambeson through the entire body regardless of what's exposed

Clothes of laundering - much less illegal than they sound, they can change to any state of cleanliness when put on(can be as dirty or clean as you like).

Hat of many fashions - It becomes any type or style of hat you like, but it must always be a hat. Could also be repurposed for other articles of clothing; boots of many fashions, etc.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
If I ever feel dead inside a week before release and need a bonus scene.

We are focusing on wrapping up act 1. As much as I'd love to write X'zaratl and Futalexia, the priority is on Jezera at the moment.
Wait wait !
I thought Helayna IS a priority... who the fuk is Jazera? throw her in there------------> FTRgaOWWIAE0MYh.png

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
I know that the 0.3.06 version might not be available as early but is there any way to know about how much new content is in this update or a scene list?
i tried going to patreon but it doest not show for non members.
Try discord

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes