Aug 21, 2017
I'm a Jezera main, but still shame we can't do both.
Guess they want to avoid any reason incest could ever come into effect.
Though they've both had experiences with the same girl before. If Rowan doesn't claim Helyana, Jezera fingers her and Andras fucks her.
The twins don't like each other very much anyways. Don't think they be much into fucking each other

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Imagine leaking a product you support because you want it to be successful. Real small-brain stuff. :FacePalm:

If you like Liurial, Jezera, Cla-min, or Goblin plot the release will be quite pleasing to you. $5 to pick it up is chump change in most of the world.
Is it not like £19.50 or something to access it?

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Rowan and Alexia? Think that'd be the only one
Yeah. Like I said, they both have sexual encounters with Helyana if Rowan doesn't claim her, so it seems awkward that if one of them is fucking Rowan or Alexia, the other stops making any moves.
Maybe Jezera would be repulsed (but doubtful), but Andras would def be trying to clap your wife's cheeks regardless or not of Jezera fucking her too.
Mind you, I in my playthroughs keep Alexia to only Jezera and other women besides Rowan, but that's a choice as a player. I just find it odd the second I go down the Jezera path with her, Andras fucks off and can't be bothered. Seems out of character for him.
And that to me seems like them going extra out of the way to avoid stuff even crossing into possible incest set ups for the future, even though they've already crossed that line with Helyana.

Reactions: BiHaN
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes