DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
If I ever feel dead inside a week before release and need a bonus scene.

We are focusing on wrapping up act 1. As much as I'd love to write X'zaratl and Futalexia, the priority is on Jezera at the moment.
>Jezera Priority
As it should be.
Though, Alexia with Helyana, or Jezera with Helyana wouldn't hurt.
Helyana as the main rival for Rowan's actual love and not lust, could also be Alexia's rival with Jezera for lust too! And of course, the two main girls would have to meet in an erotic fashion eventually, be it a hate fuck, one establishing power dynamics, an actual passionate fling as they empathize with their situation, or even just Jezera having fun with the two human girls she fancies.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
>Jezera Priority
As it should be.
Though, Alexia with Helyana, or Jezera with Helyana wouldn't hurt.
Helyana as the main rival for Rowan's actual love and not lust, could also be Alexia's rival with Jezera for lust too! And of course, the two main girls would have to meet in an erotic fashion eventually, be it a hate fuck, one establishing power dynamics, an actual passionate fling as they empathize with their situation, or even just Jezera having fun with the two human girls she fancies.
I write Helayna. Rein is writing Jezera. There's zero conflict there. With Liurial wrapping up, Helayna will be the bulk of my focus

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I write Helayna. Rein is writing Jezera. There's zero conflict there. With Liurial wrapping up, Helayna will be the bulk of my focus
How do scenes work when it involves multiple girls thus multiple writers? Just collab? One writes it and the other just spot checks for contradictions/make sure their character stays in character?

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Hello, I just started playing it and would like to know whether scenes can mostly be unlocked in one playthrough? Or there are multiple routes that I have to follow to the end in order not to miss anything?
If you really are going for 100% completion (including gay content) then you need at least 3, or even 4, different playthroughs. For example:
1) Rowan x Alexia without NTR, without corruption, living together,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) Rowan x Alexia without NTR, but with corruption, living together, accepting X'zaratl and getting futa content,
3) NTR, Alexia on Jezera path, keeping separate rooms,
4) NTR+gay, Alexia on Andras path, keeping separate rooms,

Last edited:

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Thanks for the details. Is there any detailed "step-by-step" guide with dialogue options and consequences that each option may lead to (points, variables etc.)? So far I only found that one google file with all scenes and conditions to trigger them, also couple general 'To-Do' lists with general explanations.
No - the reason being that numerous and significant changes that happen with every update make it impossible to do a complete, detailed walkthrough that would remain up-to-date for a longer time. Plus most of the side events are tied to the RNG mechanics which means that every playthrough is different.

My advice is to play blindly and see what you end up with, following only general directions (like letting your wife cuck you or not, letting yourself become corrupted or not, talking often to certain NPCs to gain scenes with them, etc.) As for the dialogue choices, most of them are really clear in what they faciliate. It's pretty easy to guess, for example, that getting into a relationship with a sex demon or a succubus will lead to gaining corruption points. Also, NTR is not difficult to avoid even with NTR mode turned on.

Feb 19, 2022
I keep getting the error with the Sprites/Village Elder at the beginning of the game and can't seem to find an answer on this post whatsoever

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I keep getting the error with the Sprites/Village Elder at the beginning of the game and can't seem to find an answer on this post whatsoever
It was a bug indroduced in the last update. It should be fixed in the new update once it get uploaded here. But for now you can just hit "ignore" each time it pops up until you get past the elder scenes.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
There's zero conflict there. With Liurial wrapping up, Helayna will be the bulk of my focus
Fine But still need to use tentacles more creatively. Throw smug power hungry bitches in to tentacle pits.
Here is a good example with recent comic [Ichijikushirabe Shiki (Shirabe Shiki)]
Smug girl + tentacle trap + stuck in a wall (floor) = Profit
024.jpg

Reactions: f9account

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Fine But still need to use tentacles more creatively. Throw smug power hungry bitches in to tentacle pits.
Here is a good example with recent comic [Ichijikushirabe Shiki (Shirabe Shiki)]
Smug girl + tentacle trap + stuck in a wall (floor) = Profit
View attachment 1842663
That would fit perfect for a Corrupted Alexia working in the Breeding Pits, then getting preggy and releasing later an Old One in that world ;v

• Haha
Reactions: f9account and rivon

Matt19920

Feb 13, 2022
does anybody have a loose idea on how to get the andras ntr route? do alexia and rowan have to have a weak relationship? and do alexia and jezera route have to be inactive?

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
does anybody have a loose idea on how to get the andras ntr route? do alexia and rowan have to have a weak relationship? and do alexia and jezera route have to be inactive?
Both of the twins' NTR path have the same requirements. First your Alexia's Relation with Rowan must be below 50. Alexia cannot already be on the other twin's NTR path. Besides that just have her give in to whichever twin you are interested in when ever possible to build up their influence.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Both of the twins' NTR path have the same requirements. First your Alexia's Relation with Rowan must be below 50. Alexia cannot already be on the other twin's NTR path. Besides that just have her give in to whichever twin you are interested in when ever possible to build up their influence.
I'm a Jezera main, but still shame we can't do both.
Guess they want to avoid any reason incest could ever come into effect.
Though they've both had experiences with the same girl before. If Rowan doesn't claim Helyana, Jezera fingers her and Andras fucks her.

Reactions: Fyo
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes