Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update August 14th From Lord Arioch For Patreon

Lord Arioch posted this post On 14th August 2022 to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 14th August 2022 to F95ZONE

(

roxdra 3.png

14th august 2022

Here's the last Draith sketch, Liurial tomorrow. :)

)

Please Like My Post If You Like My Walkthroughs And Mods .
Thanks In Advance .

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
I've gone through the replay mod and overhauled everything, which was around 100,000 lines of script and 1,350 images. There's been loads of scene changes over time from when MonkOne originally did the mod, such as CG that got added and lots of script changes by the developers (anything from typo fixes to story changes) that weren't changed in the mod, but are now.

Also, after pairing all of the 1,350+ CG images to replays I found 8 scenes that weren't in the mod so I've added all of those at the end of the gallery.

You can get the new version in the original post (the "-new.zip" version). Please make sure to delete the old mod first and let me know if you find any bugs.

Added scenes
#190 Rowan x Juliet (Vaginal, Masturbation, Virgin, Light Blood)
#191 Rowan x Cla-Min (Vaginal, Breast Play, Goblin)
#192 Rowan x Liural (BDSM, Fellatio, Anal)
#193 Alexia (NTR, Solo)
#194 Delane x Orc (Vaginal)
#195 Rowan x Alarie (Gay, Anal, Masturbation)
#196 Rowan x Juliet / Rastedel Citizens (Orgy, Demonic Influence, Light BDSM, Fellatio)
#197 Rowan x Drider (Gay, Fellatio)

Also, included some other stuff such as a filter for futa content, rewrote all the scene titles to say who and what is in them, added guides during replays to say which menu options lead you to CG scenes so you can navigate them easier/quicker, and optional skips to CG scenes for long replays.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update August 15th From Lord Arioch For Patreon

Lord Arioch posted this post On 15th August 2022 to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 15th August 2022 to F95ZONE

(

roxliur 1.png

Elf time! ;)

)

Thanks In Advance .

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Updating MonkOne's original gallery mod for the newer versions since 0.3.05.

Install: Unzip all of the files into the game's "game" folder, then launch and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay".

There are two files attachments at the moment:

0.3.07c-new.zip: Best version, but may have a bug or two at the moment.​
0.3.07c-old.zip: Older version, but still works fine. Will be removed later.​

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

NOTE: If you were already using the mod and are downloading the "new" version then you'll need to delete the old mod's .rpy and .rpyc files (which are 'renpy label', 'renpy label2', and 'renpy label3') before using the newer version as they'll clash.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which scene in the mod contains marianne being turned into a statue?

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update August 16th From Lord Arioch For Patreon

Lord Arioch posted this post On 16th August 2022 to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 16th August 2022 to F95ZONE

(

roxliur 2.png

And here's the last MDN sketch. :)

)

Thanks In Advance .

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
which scene in the mod contains marianne being turned into a statue?
Hey. I've added her epilogue scene for you and I've uploaded a new version to the original post (also added in Delane's epilogue scene too). The new scenes for Marianne and Eleanor are at the end of the gallery:

#200: Jezera x Marianne
#201: Delane

Any issues give me a shout

Reactions: rickpool98

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update August 19th From Lord Arioch For Patreon

Lord Arioch posted this post On 19th August 2022 to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 20th August 2022 to F95ZONE

(

zii.png

And on to the Sommy sketches! :)

)

Thanks In Advance .

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
sooo i havent played this game in like a year after i got a game over cuz the game your on a timer and gave up, whats new? is it almost Final yet?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
sooo i havent played this game in like a year after i got a game over cuz the game your on a timer and gave up, whats new? is it almost Final yet?
Well... it "end" Act I (Fall of Rastedel) of III (the next Arcs II and III will be whole new games separated that will continue the story by taking data of the savegame of the previous final release iirc), since you ended playing the team is adding new side quest while developing minor characters as well, at the same time, they are finishing content designed to other important figures (like Jezera), so, the answer is no, the game is still under heavy development and still it is just a first part of a very long story.

Reactions: JodieB-Blake

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Well... it "end" Act I (Fall of Rastedel) of III (the next Arcs II and III will be whole new games separated that will continue the story by taking data of the savegame of the previous final release iirc), since you ended playing the team is adding new side quest while developing minor characters as well, at the same time, they are finishing content designed to other important figures (like Jezera), so, the answer is no, the game is still under heavy development and still it is just a first part of a very long story.
lol ok thanks ill check back in a couple years to see if part one is Final its a nice game i had invested a bunch of time before for me to get a game over cause of being on a timer in the game id rather just wait to be able to complete the game on my next playthrough thanks again, cheers

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
not
not even close... i think. i just hope the dev finish what he/she/they started. its been long time since the game first come out and the plot is slow af.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Honestly the way I see it, if what you want to see is some late story plot (e.g. turning the table on the Twins) just don't bother. Not for another decade at least. But if you like the content the game has now, more is added regularly so just check it twice a year or so. A lot of content has been added just this year.

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes