Jul 2, 2019
What's the pregnancy content like in this game?

I've seen it listed in patch notes for one character (Alexia), but I was wondering if there was any more currently available, or more planned for the future.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
The only pregnant I remember is that one woman in orc camp. IRC Alexia isn't pregnant, she may have infertility issue.

fixet

Aug 8, 2016
It's funny what does and doesn't get leaked - 4 months since a mac leak, 2 since an android, but 2 hours since an image that anyone who plays will see a better version of in the next patch anyways. You'd think the priorities there would be swapped but why not i guess
it’s a ren’py game, you don’t need a “mac version” you can just run any “version” with the sdk.
In fact, everyone should use the sdk and not the game executable, since it means you can just dump any code in the sdk and apply it to every game automatically instead of having to uncuck each game and every release individually

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Are there any plans for Aryzl ,Skarbrand and Dreamsong in Act 1?
Your piece-meal memory for names is amusing :BootyTime:
Probably partially b/c furry character's names often feel like they got shat out of a random name generator.

That'd be Arzyl, Whitescar, and Heartsong.

Or perhaps you were thinking of Aaa-z-real, Whiteclaw, and Foxdream :KEK:

The previous release already had a big chunk of new Fae plot content via a new heavily-branching Heartsong event. I don't think the next release will have any- but I believe all three of the characters you tried to mention should have more act 1 content. (y)

Last edited:

AimlessFool

Jun 15, 2022
Probably partially b/c furry character's names often feel like they got shat out of a random name generator.

The previous release already had a big chunk of new Fae plot content in new heavily-branching Heartsong event. I don't think the next release will have any- but I believe all three of the characters you tried to mention should have more act 1 content. (y)
Well truth to be told I don't care about what they are called.For all i care their names are Wolf guy, Weird lady and Wolf girl.I simply made up names for them from what I remember.All I'm asking are there any events for them.Because to me they only appear in 3 different events and thats it. If there are any other events about then I dont know how to start them.I just wanna fully complete the game okay.

Last edited:

AimlessFool

Jun 15, 2022

The previous release already had a big chunk of new Fae plot content via a new heavily-branching Heartsong event. I don't think the next release will have any- but I believe all three of the characters you tried to mention should have more act 1 content. (y)
What I am asking is how do I access that content?

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
whining about pirates on a piracy site :FacePalm:. people can be so pedantic about the dumbest things.

if you're worried about the devs paying rent support them on patreon. if you're worried about spoilers leave the thread. :WeSmart:
Hey man, if you wanna be a single-celled organism about the financial health of the games you like that is on you :KEK: . I guess not everyone can find more than a few brain cells to rub together. :BootyTime:

It isn't pedantry, it is literally the fiscal lifeblood of the product. If it was one dev making the product it wouldn't be a big deal but SoC is a big team. Multiple artists, writers, coders ect.

I do support them on patron. None of this shit is a spoiler to me b/c I've played and read all of it before it got released here.

You might be amazed, but quite a few of the people in these forums literally just want to talk about the games.
The SoC forum here can yield some interesting conversations about the game and other considerations so I've enjoyed my time here for the most part - though recently it has been boring AF.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only scenes with the fey are:
- the dreams with Hearthsong (fox girl)
- the fey coming to the castle
- the "???" dream after they appear
- the last one can be seen if you have Alexia working in the breeding pits where Whitescar (wolf man) rawdogs Draith (dark elf man)

Besides these I found nothing and believe it's everything for this update.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
I'm getting curious how much the characters from the Orciad, Rastedel and the forests will feature in act 2 considering player choice is a nightmare to manage with all the variations it creates. Patricia, Tue-Row, Tue-San, Jacques,, Tarish, Maud, Alain etc. Rowan has a lot of dynamics outside the castle at this point from potential allies to people likely wanting to shank him on sight that could be interesting. Outside Tarish and the Rastedel choice when it's time for new storylines you'd expect it'll become hard to give many of them any time outside of one off events.

The only scenes with the fey are:
- the dreams with Hearthsong (fox girl)
- the fey coming to the castle
- the "???" dream after they appear
- the last one can be seen if you have Alexia working in the breeding pits where Whitescar (wolf man) rawdogs Draith (dark elf man)

Besides these I found nothing and believe it's everything for this update.
Maybe it's no longer there because the fae are been reworked but doesn't Rowan have a scene with the MILF elf? Where she fucks him against a tree?

I hope that was a scene in the game or I apparently have some specific fantasies about that character involving a tree fucking.

kevbot5000

Dec 23, 2020
I'm getting curious how much the characters from the Orciad, Rastedel and the forests will feature in act 2 considering player choice is a nightmare to manage with all the variations it creates. Patricia, Tue-Row, Tue-San, Jacques,, Tarish, Maud, Alain etc. Rowan has a lot of dynamics outside the castle at this point from potential allies to people likely wanting to shank him on sight that could be interesting. Outside Tarish and the Rastedel choice when it's time for new storylines you'd expect it'll become hard to give many of them any time outside of one off events.

Maybe it's no longer there because the fae are been reworked but doesn't Rowan have a scene with the MILF elf? Where she fucks him against a tree?

I hope that was a scene in the game or I apparently have some specific fantasies about that character involving a tree fucking.
So there were apparently more scenes of them early on and I think they're still in the files, just not accessible in game. I haven't gone looking for them so I can't say whether that scene exists or if it's just a fever dream.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
1.I agree with you on the choices.
For example: I just finished playing what I call the "Darth RowanxAlexia" path (AKA they're corrupted but still together and in love) and built a nice harem for Rowan both inside and outside the castle but then it dawned on me, will the outside matter?

I already searched the entire map and I know that I still didn't trigger all the events I've seen in the past so how will that work in the future?

Yes, I got all the encounters that I know from previous playthroughs (from mommy dragon-ogre to the sweetest orc girl) that have to do with Rowan and the Twins but will they change anything?

Now it's understandable that some encounters are just there for a quick $ or Exp boost for the player but some of these look way more in-depth than simple encounters with 0 future ramifications.
So I assume at least some of these encounters will become side content that can be triggered the same way the priest quest does (AKA you get a message from someone and the next time you travel you get the even in question) or they'll become cutscenes leading into more choices.

I am, obviously, not an expert when it comes to Ren'Py codding and how easy/hard this would be but it's some food for thought from a sleep deprived me.

2.Now about the Fae thing it seems that some scenes aren't accessible anymore for one reason or another.

So you're not wrong since even in the walkthrough/scene unlocker it's said that there should be more scenes with both Hearthsong and the Milf but I for one never encountered them.

The only tree scene I remember is with Alexia when she reaches Med Corruption.

Reactions: HGW and A360

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
Are the goblin recrutable yet or just a few events to show them but no ending. Still on that topic, once both are released, will we be able to recruit both the orcs and the goblins, or will one disapear when the other is complete?

Reactions: Kemono
4.00 star(s) 165 Votes