Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update August 22nd From Lord Arioch For Patreon

Lord Arioch
posted this post On 22nd August 2022 to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 22nd August 2022 to F95ZONE

(

roxliur 1.png

Still waiting for the last Sommy sketch, so for now, onto the finished CGs. :)

)

Please Like My Post If You Like My Walkthroughs And Mods .
Thanks In Advance .

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
For the record, it’s probably better for the workflow if MDN submits relatively rough sketches. The goal is to have a unified style, and and since Sommy is the one doing the final painting, it’s probably easier to work with a sketch than finished linework.

Also not to go moral crusader on a piracy site, but I kinda hope these sketches aren’t being posted here the same day they come out on Patreon. The devs who hang out here are generally cool about what it is the thread does, but I can see where leaking the early access patreon content too quickly would be annoying, and I wouldn’t want to tip the scales towards pissing them off over some sketches.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
For the record, it’s probably better for the workflow if MDN submits relatively rough sketches. The goal is to have a unified style, and and since Sommy is the one doing the final painting, it’s probably easier to work with a sketch than finished linework.

Also not to go moral crusader on a piracy site, but I kinda hope these sketches aren’t being posted here the same day they come out on Patreon. The devs who hang out here are generally cool about what it is the thread does, but I can see where leaking the early access patreon content too quickly would be annoying, and I wouldn’t want to tip the scales towards pissing them off over some sketches.
Sommlier more or less confirmed what you said on discord in an older conversation. He actually likes the rougher sketches better since they give him more freedom when finishing. MDMs sketches used to be more detailed. I'd guess it was a choice by the artists both due to Sommlier's preference as finisher- but also to speed up work-flow.

Sadly, the art posts are literally same day as the Patreon post releases. This Liurial art released just 2 hours ago on Patreon. Its just shitty piracy practaces TBH. Even pirates should have a vested interest in the economic success of the shit they like. No money = no game. Such shamelessness.

Crazy x Wizard is either an asshole who doesn't give AF about the devs livelihood / long term success of the game OR simply doesn't understand how economics work :BootyTime:

xonsmulus

Dec 29, 2020
It's funny what does and doesn't get leaked - 4 months since a mac leak, 2 since an android, but 2 hours since an image that anyone who plays will see a better version of in the next patch anyways. You'd think the priorities there would be swapped but why not i guess

• Haha
Reactions: Fyo and monk_56

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update August 22nd From Lord Arioch For Patreon

Lord Arioch posted this post On 22nd August 2022 to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 22nd August 2022 to F95ZONE

(

roxliur 2.png

Go ahead, talk about just the water and annoy me. :p

)

Thanks In Advance .

perles75

May 16, 2020
As you can see all of this three pictures are sketches!
But some of them are more sketchy then others :WeSmart:
This is clear indication of an effort and time artist put in to them as well as additional work that will required to finalize the picture.
This is a clear indication of nothing. What counts is the finished product, then every artist has different approaches on how to arrive there, none of which is more valid than another.

Not to mention that, as some people already remarked, rougher sketches have clear virtues in the game-making process.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Stop being a disingenuous boor.
Nothing in my comments disingenuous.
I saw sommeliers sketch and though: well that's really fancy!
And on this stark contrast i looked back to Mdn basic sketches and thought that they don't hold a candle at all.
If i like something i'll say it, if i find something lacking ill say it too.
I don't see why its triggers some one like you .

and yeh of course you didn't show how artist you used as an example go extra steps finalizing his sketches ...
Etxnw9hXMAERjR7.jpg

Reactions: Back

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
Well... it "end" Act I (Fall of Rastedel) of III (the next Arcs II and III will be whole new games separated that will continue the story by taking data of the savegame of the previous final release iirc), since you ended playing the team is adding new side quest while developing minor characters as well, at the same time, they are finishing content designed to other important figures (like Jezera), so, the answer is no, the game is still under heavy development and still it is just a first part of a very long story.
Thank you for your feed back reading your post helped me a lot!

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update August 24th From Lord Arioch For Patreon

Lord Arioch posted this post On 24th August 2022 to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 24th August 2022 to F95ZONE

(

Hello, Seeds fans,

Bit late with this one, the personal issues that were ongoing leading up to the last release are still ongoing, so having to deal with that, but as with the aforementioned last release, I'm doing my best to stop it from affecting the game, so hopefully, everything will be fine.

Despite a few little bugs I had to fix post-release, the last release went off pretty much without a hitch on time as usual, and we are looking to continue that with next month's like we always do. Work has been going on all month, which is the main thing I'll be talking about today - the main focus remains the goblin recruitment arc, with Rein and Winter once again working to bring you new events on the central path. Once these are done, if Winter has time he'll work on the Liurial threesome that still needs adding to her finale, and Rein will be looking at more Jezera. For Hooky this release, it is all about Alexia. He has already reworked a couple of old events centred around Rowan's relationship with his wife, and if he has time he'll be adding a new one or two when he's done. Moving onto the junior writers, Exagie will be writing a new gay scene, Wild will be continuing his work on chaos incursion events, and our newest writer Nyx is currently working on some job events for Alexia. Again if I have time I'll work on the next Andras NTR event, but it is all up in the air at the moment.

Moving on to the other areas, Sommy has everything back now and has finished rendering all the CGs except the one shared above, which he'll no doubt finish today or tomorrow. As usual, I am in the process of sharing these with the backers, and they will see the rest of them over the next few days. We are also working on the map update, including shifting chaos incursions to specific tiles as intended, but in an effort to not break saves again just yet, this will probably come in a later release when we've implemented a few more things that will break them.

That's all for today, I'll be doing the poll in a bit but unfortunately it is a bit slim pickings at the moment. The release date for the next version will be the last weekend of next month as usual, which this time falls on the 25th.

)

Thanks In Advance .

Hunterbc60

Nov 27, 2017
haven't play this game in a bit but still love it hoping one of the endings you can get towards the end of the game is somehow absorbing the brothers magic and using it against him by killing or enslaving him or atleast it would be funny to turn his ass into a woman and let his sister have torturing fun with him or just make him a mindless sexslave

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
What I want is an ending where we finally send Alexia to hell.:cool:

And of course an ending where we return to andras our personal dildo was not bad at all.:love::p

lamebrain

Nov 27, 2020
Looks like the next update will be an Alexia Prime update. Great stuff. Looking forwards to beating the fuck outta my meat.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I dunno. Depends what counts as NTR.
If we assume it's Alexia being seduced by either Andras or Jezera... It's like, honestly can't be more than 10% given the amount of fucking Rowan is doing overall.

But some people will insists it's like half the game, so you know, YMMV.

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes