Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v0.3.10 with the Extended Scene Replay Mod added.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Last edited:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
can't save

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens/screens.rpy", line 461, in execute
  File "game/screens/screens.rpy", line 468, in execute
  File "game/screens/screens.rpy", line 351, in execute
  File "game/screens/screens.rpy", line 356, in execute
  File "game/screens/screens.rpy", line 362, in execute
  File "game/screens/screens.rpy", line 366, in execute
  File "game/screens/screens.rpy", line 367, in execute
  File "game/screens/screens.rpy", line 379, in execute
  File "game/screens/screens.rpy", line 385, in execute
  File "game/screens/screens.rpy", line 386, in execute
  File "game/screens/screens.rpy", line 392, in <module>
NameError: name 'get_save_name' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 653, in update
  File "game/screens/screens.rpy", line 468, in execute
  File "game/screens/screens.rpy", line 356, in execute
  File "game/screens/screens.rpy", line 362, in execute
  File "game/screens/screens.rpy", line 366, in execute
  File "game/screens/screens.rpy", line 367, in execute
  File "game/screens/screens.rpy", line 379, in execute
  File "game/screens/screens.rpy", line 385, in execute
  File "game/screens/screens.rpy", line 386, in execute
  File "game/screens/screens.rpy", line 392, in <module>
NameError: name 'get_save_name' is not defined
Thanks for calling that out. I'll do some troubleshooting.

Reactions: Sug_McDick
Jun 26, 2018
For some weird reason instead of getting their own map icons in the UI, you need to click on Jezera, choose visit and then go with the options. It is just so very unintuitive and I am surprised they never changed it.
It's especially weird because there are a ton of unused rooms in the castle that are just filled with garbage, literally any of them could have been turned into a little fae encampment area with almost no effort.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
It's especially weird because there are a ton of unused rooms in the castle that are just filled with garbage, literally any of them could have been turned into a little fae encampment area with almost no effort.
Honestly I'd have just done an embassy building. I'd move Jezera there and have the fae event happen the week after it is opened.

Reactions: T800 and Crusado

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Oh, don't let me started on unused spaces in the damn castle! You know how long it took for me to realize there are events mid field trips? I don't even know how many I've missed because I had no idea how it worked!

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Is there away to get both Goblin sisters at the end?
Hard to imagine, considering
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am taking gobbo feedback.
At this moment that arc is really interesting and quite complex. I really wonder what will be the possible outcomes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The characters I enjoy the most from the goblin arc are Zii-Zii and Tue-Row. All the Zii-Zii's lines are super funny. It's impossible for me to play her events without a big smile. Tue-Row on the other hand is a really refreshing character to see. His ambitions are more idealistic than other goblins and orcs and it's nice to see a different type of character among these races. His tendency to start monologues about his dreams makes him very endearing. As for the other characters, Tue-San is also well-written. She is perfect femdom material, comparable to Cliohna and Jezera or maybe even better than them. Her dedicated sex scene was super hot. I still wonder though, what is her main objective. She seems obsessed with realizing Tue-Row's dream no matter the cost. She hates goblin traditions and doesn't hesitate to destroy their heritage for the sake of modernization. Is it because she feels like her superior intellect couldn't be put to good use unless the old ways are destroyed? Or maybe she just fell in love with Tue-Row (and his vision)?

So, overall: goblin arc is great at the moment. Please keep up the good work!

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Will the AndrasxRowan thing continue btw? We got a couple of new scenes and can now built a lot of favor but I wonder if there will be a way to spend it? I think Jezera has a line of quests that open at ever higher favour, will Andras get them as well (and I assume with accompanying sex scenes)? Probably for Andras in the Arena?

Last edited:
Reactions: perles75

perles75

May 16, 2020
speaking of the goblins, is there/planned any gay content on that storyline? (I haven't been playing the game for some months, before most of the work on it)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
speaking of the goblins, is there/planned any gay content on that storyline? (I haven't been playing the game for some months, before most of the work on it)
Doesn't Rowan's trader-slash-goblin wife offer him the ass of her brother or other male relative, if he's interested? Dunno if that ever goes anywhere, though.

tvout

Sep 3, 2017
There's a scene with Tue-Row, I can't remember if there's art for it yet

perles75

May 16, 2020
Doesn't Rowan's trader-slash-goblin wife offer him the ass of her brother or other male relative, if he's interested? Dunno if that ever goes anywhere, though.
I do remember that (although it's separated from the goblin storyline I think?) but I seem to remember it was a one-time only unfortunately, wasn;t it?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Rowan can fuck the Goblin Prince... Or being fucked by him it's not much clear to me now... The last build v0.3.09 lacks of the gay art scene, but by the description and the option given, is full gay.

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes