Aug 30, 2022
I am taking gobbo feedback.
I know what you filthy bastards want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A great arc with all its cabals, intrigue, and internal power-struggle.

I'm excited to work with Che-Lin and maybe form an alliance between her and Zii-Zii to overthrow Tue-Row?

The moment Tue-San tried to hurt my precious onahole Tue-Mai, she signed her death sentence. :KEK:

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Is it bad that I find the idea of a route in which the twins are basically trying to break the couple because...Jezeera wants Rowan and Andreas want Alexia quite...unique as far as NTRs go?
I am not sure that even at very high favor Jezeera would ever "want" anyone beyond as a toy. Rowan can be a favorite toy though. As for Andras he is far too destructive for that and I think he is mostly written as having a massive dad complex; he wants to break Rowan because he wants to be superior to his dad.

I do hope we keep learning more about their past though.

That said, I think Andras can be a bit more honest about things because that's his way.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I am slowly playing through this for the first time and found I'd lost Helayna from my playthrough for some reason (digging back through the script files, I think it was because I had Rowan give her space rather than give her a hug during what I wrongly took to be a fairly non-consequential scene).

Now I've reached the Orciad stuff and am worried about similar unforeseen events: From what I can tell there's little to choose between the three potential candidates (or helping the girl escape if you're on a goody twoshoes path) for any objective reason, so are there any spoilery consequences to the choices here I should be aware of?

The game design doesn't really invite starting over if something goes awry, so I'd rather have the warning up front.

(The walkthrough linked in the OP is just a scene list, which is fine for what it is but not much help with questions like these.)

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I am slowly playing through this for the first time and found I'd lost Helayna from my playthrough for some reason (digging back through the script files, I think it was because I had Rowan give her space rather than give her a hug during what I wrongly took to be a fairly non-consequential scene).
The question for Helayna is... Complicated, i don't know if it's finally completed everything related to her, as she was a minor not important character since the beginning but many ppl ended liking her and the Venus Noire Team ended giving her "some space"... So, in resume, theoretically i don't know exactly in what week you are but before week 40 you must have iirc an event in which Helayna speaks with Alexia to escape, if not, then Venus Noire Team must have something planned later for her for that branch you choose (which only God knows when because Rein doesn't post in the op what they are doing actually nor how it goes the planned progress sheath right now).

Now I've reached the Orciad stuff and am worried about similar unforeseen events: From what I can tell there's little to choose between the three potential candidates (or helping the girl escape if you're on a goody twoshoes path) for any objective reason, so are there any spoilery consequences to the choices here I should be aware of?
Whatever you choose it doesn't have real consequences in this game, you must known that this is just the First Act of a planned Three in total, supposedly the decisions taken here will affect the next two games, but until then before the releasing choose whatever you want, explore them, it's like go to voting, you must select the worst *i mean* less bad choice (yeah right...).

Oh... I almost forgot, if you release the girl, at the end, the only spoiler i can give you is... Fuck Werden if you want that girl saved. Choose Werden and you will make Rein his day because...

I'm the one who wanted you to suffer.
The game design doesn't really invite starting over if something goes awry, so I'd rather have the warning up front.
Because of that, save constantly, but sometimes between some versions things just got broken...

(The walkthrough linked in the OP is just a scene list, which is fine for what it is but not much help with questions like these.)
When you get the likes of this games you will accustom to play for some "paths" more than just the scene list, there are scenes that are impossible to achieve depending of the options you have taken.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The question for Helayna is... Complicated, i don't know if it's finally completed everything related to her, as she was a minor not important character since the beginning but many ppl ended liking her and the Venus Noire Team ended giving her "some space"... So, in resume, theoretically i don't know exactly in what week you are but before week 40 you must have iirc an event in which Helayna speaks with Alexia to escape, if not, then Venus Noire Team must have something planned later for her for that branch you choose (which only God knows when because Rein doesn't post in the op what they are doing actually nor how it goes the planned progress sheath right now).
Thanks for the response!

I don't think I saw any conversations between Alexia and Helayna before the latter suddenly up and left one day, triggering the escape investigation, but I may have forgotten something. I'm on week 38 currently and Helayna's been gone for a while.

I'm the one who wanted you to suffer.
Welp. That's one approach to game design I guess. Not one I admire myself, but as long as the dev is making the game they want to make that's the main thing. Might just not be for me.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Chinel

May 26, 2019
Agreed. Not because I care for NTR but because it's fun to see the NTR haters whine post update.
I find fun how you can basically go around sticking your cock in whatever hole is made disponible, even ALEXIA.
Dunno...for some reason that makes the NTR aspect...less NTR and more cheating? It is ever better since you can basically have Alexia sleeping with Greyhide and you...join.

Honestly...yeah, is it really NTR at that point? I do like that aspect to be frank.
It feels like the people in that castle wanna establish a place where people are just fucking all time. No matter who.

Reactions: centuryspice

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Since Helayna has scarpered and as Rowan and Alexia are on good terms, you'd think the way would be clear for Alexia to move back into their bedroom. I can't seem to find any such option anywhere though, so maybe that hasn't been implemented yet.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Since Helayna has scarpered and as Rowan and Alexia are on good terms, you'd think the way would be clear for Alexia to move back into their bedroom. I can't seem to find any such option anywhere though, so maybe that hasn't been implemented yet.
Yup, there's no such option and it's a source of great sorrow ._.

Reactions: gregers

Vizir

Apr 21, 2019
Does anyone else have issues with opening the game? Like, I extracted it and I click on the app icon, but it doesn't open ;_;
hey, did you ever fix it? I am also having the same issue of it not launching at all and I can't find any talk of anyone having the issue

StrayGege

Aug 24, 2022
hey, did you ever fix it? I am also having the same issue of it not launching at all and I can't find any talk of anyone having the issue
Alright, so, I still don't know what's the issue and why I can't start the game when I extract it, but this is how I managed to open it.
Instead of extracting it, I right clicked on it, then expanded "open with" option, and clicked on "open with WinRAR archiver" (because I have WinRAR downloaded on my PC. Then it opened the files in that WinRAR window, and when I clicked on the app, it started the game this time.

I still have no idea why it doesn't work when I extract it. I tried again later and nope, it only works if I open it with WinRAR.

Reactions: amsousa

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Alright, so, I still don't know what's the issue and why I can't start the game when I extract it, but this is how I managed to open it.
Instead of extracting it, I right clicked on it, then expanded "open with" option, and clicked on "open with WinRAR archiver" (because I have WinRAR downloaded on my PC. Then it opened the files in that WinRAR window, and when I clicked on the app, it started the game this time.

I still have no idea why it doesn't work when I extract it. I tried again later and nope, it only works if I open it with WinRAR.
Did you check if the executable have the right permission to be execute as a program?.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I'm still trying to accept that the path I most want to see — Alexia still in love with Rowan, still devoted to bringing down the twins, but with an insatiable lust for Andras — just isn't going to happen. I'd be quite happy with the "open marriage" path in which she ends up in the same place with other partners, but the idea of being unable to resist Andras while not in a failed marriage is a much hotter scenario.

Not logical, though, so I truly don't expect it.

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Might be a stupid question, but how do I check that?
Well... It might depend on the differences of OS, but as general, most of Desktop Environments have evolved to very likely characteristics so, in my case, as example, i do a right click over the executable, then it opens a panel of options, in that panel i left click on Properties. Then it opens a window, in the tab Permissions it is possible to see a checkbox that allows the user to execute as a program, aply and accept, that's it...

I'm still trying to accept that the path I most want to see — Alexia still in love with Rowan, still devoted to bringing down the twins — but with an insatiable lust for Andras just isn't going to happen. I'd be quite happy with the "open marriage" path in which she ends up in the same place with other partners, but the idea of being unable to resist Andras while not in a failed marriage is a much hotter scenario.

Not logical, though, so I truly don't expect it.
Perhaps that will be exactly how Alexia will become ruined and a possible traitor, even as a new antagonist as most Rowan get distant of his wife and Alexia get along with the Twins...

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Perhaps that will be exactly how Alexia will become ruined and a possible traitor, even as a new antagonist as most Rowan get distant of his wife and Alexia get along with the Twins...
But I don't want her to be a traitor. I want her totally devoted (emotionally) to Rowan and a complete slut for Andras. The path that some have suggested — throwing Alexia at Andras to help destroy him later — is the only way I could see this working, narratively. But so far there's no indication that that's a path. I don't just want it because the content would be hot, I want it because I'd love to see the aftermath. How does Alexia reenter a normal life after that? How does Rowan? She'd obviously need a lover, and not a conventional one.

The open marriage paths, like the one with Greyhide, make narrative sense. It's a natural progression of an idea. But they'd have to do some serious work to make Alexia's submission to Andras work in the context of an otherwise solid marriage. Honestly, I don't really see it happening.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
But I don't want her to be a traitor. I want her totally devoted (emotionally) to Rowan and a complete slut for Andras. The path that some have suggested — throwing Alexia at Andras to help destroy him later — is the only way I could see this working, narratively. But so far there's no indication that that's a path. I don't just want it because the content would be hot, I want it because I'd love to see the aftermath. How does Alexia reenter a normal life after that? How does Rowan? She'd obviously need a lover, and not a conventional one.

The open marriage paths, like the one with Greyhide, make narrative sense. It's a natural progression of an idea. But they'd have to do some serious work to make Alexia's submission to Andras work in the context of an otherwise solid marriage. Honestly, I don't really see it happening.
Tbh, it's very difficult to see Alexia faithfully to Rowan once she falls into NTR Corruption path, more if we think how hard is convince her of being special compare to Liurial to accept Rowan's relationship with the submissive elf girl, moreover, she show all her insecurities once Rowan fuck Helayna to save her, it doesn't matter how careful you choose your calculated options, with Helayna there's no space for her in Rowan's bed in her mind, but one thing is Greyhide which becomes a very close friend (without X'zaralt counting) who had the permission of Rowan, and another is the overall sex relationship both are having at the back each other without permission nor knowledge of it, worst of it does Alexia when she noticed those relations Rowan is having with Helayna, even with Liurial Rowan need to make her sure she's number one and with Liurial there's nothing special about her to have just a threesome; besides, Rowan never questions Alexia's actions, if you goes full NTR Corruption Path for Alexia, there's no single event in which i remember Rowan question Alexia for having sex at his back. In the event in which Rowan needs to convince her to see a threesome with Liurial, Rowan compared to Alexia seems to be more open minded to have polyamory relationships than Alexia, in contrast, Alexia is more demanding of Loyalty but if she goes Full NTR Corruption Path she's just hypocrite.

Reactions: Crusado

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
As I said, I don't expect to see it. It would require more backfilling of content to even attempt it.

Dec 12, 2018
I have a question. I have the game on mobile/Android. Is there a way to transfer my data/progress to my computer? I'd very much prefer not having to start all over.
Thx

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes