DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
We have enough characters at this point.
Eh not really. There are other games with a lot more romantic interests and options. The thing is, the game focuses so much single encounter characters that you dont meet again in the game like a shittton of one night stands. There aren't a lot of characters that have more depth than you're usual fuck and forget characters. There aren't even many for Alexia, it's usually Rowan who get to have these. For characters with depth in Alexia, there's the twins, the bull, maybe the succubus or even the fishman. But as I said, some of these don't really feel like a competition for her affection except for Andras but he's a jackass. It would be more convincing if it were a human and not a fantasy creature since it would feel more realistic where Rowan wouldn't let Alexia get close to him unlike what he did with the cow.

Reactions: Fyo
Sep 11, 2022
I always imagined Rowan as a ranger but due to his history he could be a warrior but due to his way of fighting he could be a rogue (swordsman) so I would like to know your opinion what would be Rowan's class if this were an rpg of table? and the other characters Andras barbarian or warrior? Jezera mage or sorceress?

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
Nyx is a new writer, and he's been primarily writing the latest Indarah events, and the new Ophelia content. He's also the person who expadend on the wine serving event in the bar to include a Andras x Alexia blowjob.
Wow. I was telling myself these new inn events were nicely written and paced. Love the frustration in Alexia-Ophelia's last scenes. Hope he us always as good as he is in these scenes I didn't even expect !

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
2024 should be the end date. Different people handle different characters, and other writers are usually far more prolific than me.

We are almost done with mechanics , I wanted to have a test build this month, but it got delayed because I couldn't find time to review everything.

Xzaratl is, regretfully, the last character on my priority list. I except everyone else be done with their content before I get to writing her.
In general, by what date are you planning to finish the game?

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Unfortunately bottom of the priority list, despite being the plotline I want to write most.

No X'zaratl until 2024. After that, we have 2-3 scenes more.
A scene with a more dominant Rowan.
A short scene between Alexia and Rowan that sets up the finale.
The finale, for which I plan two variants.
X'Zaratl and dominant Rowan? Perfection.

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
Aside from uhmm... possible sexual outcomes, I think she plays a huge role as a possible future Rowan ally. She is the key to defeat the Twins if Rowan manages to sway her. The question is: what Rowan can offer to her to make Cliohna betray the demons?

mmissu

Mar 23, 2022
I had a go with a reference pic :-
View attachment 2774995

And ran that through the Controlnet part of Stable Diffusion, got some strange results :)
View attachment 2774996
I think Rowan looks....delightful. Then I went full batshit insane with denoising strength and got this, and no I don't know where the other people came from (The joys of AI).
View attachment 2775003
Touched that one up and hey presto, my latest masterpiece!

View attachment 2775004
Thanks for giving me a woody.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I can't believe some of you actually think that AI art looks good, do you not have working eyes?

Last edited:
Reactions: aykarin
4.00 star(s) 165 Votes