Foreeever

Jul 14, 2021
my sad attempt of the replay mod for 0.4.06 created 256,257,258,259,260 plus added to 235, 250 and 254 their newly added cgs, probably missing some variables here and there but most of the new stuff is visible and i am not providing full info like opaquecake is am not fully sure how he was spreading them so they won't work too well with the sorting

260 was part of a big event so i left a small part of it where the cgs are found

let me know how it works as it's first time when i try doing this and might fail hard

Last edited:

snowman44

Jul 10, 2017
So which men have gay content and how much? I know of Greyhide, Andras and dwarf man (Andras is the hottest but he's also not appealing personality wise). Any others? I would like a more intimate interaction with someone who isn't a cow man.

Nov 9, 2017
So which men have gay content and how much? I know of Greyhide, Andras and dwarf man (Andras is the hottest but he's also not appealing personality wise). Any others? I would like a more intimate interaction with someone who isn't a cow man.
I'm there with you. Andras is super fucking hot but his personality. While I like Greyhide's personality but am not into bestiality. If only they could combine the two and then Rowen and the new Andras could fall for each other

Reactions: sorjs53

Kl1S4

Feb 7, 2023
when you explore you meet some guys along the way, it actually gives you the option of whether you're going to interact with a male or a female. You also have that incubus, the twink dark elf who works in the breeds pits, I think an Orc chief, the Whitescar (furry/wolf wtv), an arachnoid creature.

sorjs53

Mar 17, 2024
when you explore you meet some guys along the way, it actually gives you the option of whether you're going to interact with a male or a female. You also have that incubus, the twink dark elf who works in the breeds pits, I think an Orc chief, the Whitescar (furry/wolf wtv), an arachnoid creature.
This might be discriminatory, but I'm personally not into beast/fae races, so it's hard for me to go those routes. Andras is an exception, and ngl I wouldn't mind some omegaverse stuff with Rowan×Andras

4.00 star(s) 167 Votes