M.Alice

Aug 18, 2024

Jaceo013

Sep 4, 2017
There's also more of Andras & Alexia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nice! It's not in the recent game version I have, so I probably have to wait for the next android update! Alexia x Andras is my fav pairing!

Last edited:

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Helayniacs rejoice!

hell it's about time.jpg
And with Rowan telling Alexia to enjoy the Ear Slut to her heart's content already it's about time he gave her another "friend" in need. With this Alexia has a Secretary and a bodyguard to keep her company.

This, obviously, is irrelevant if you choose to take Alexia on the NTR path.

Reactions: oyoyo1 and mehGusta

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
I seek information from those who play the game often. What is the status of Cla-Ming? Last time i came inside her after she proposed to carry my child. Is there any dialogue that gives more information about her status? She pregnant? Does she tell us?

snowman44

Jul 10, 2017
when you explore you meet some guys along the way, it actually gives you the option of whether you're going to interact with a male or a female. You also have that incubus, the twink dark elf who works in the breeds pits, I think an Orc chief, the Whitescar (furry/wolf wtv), an arachnoid creature.
Oh I haven't met the orc yet, or the incubus. Where are they? Only just got the twink and he is a favourite of mine now.

Pantera1320

Jan 2, 2020
I haven't played for a long time waiting on Act 1 to finish and not that interested in all the goblin factions. Is Sommy not doing all the art now after all the reworks he was doing forever? I was thinking these weren't looking as good and that would make sense if they got a helper or replacement.

KR1SS L34L

Formerly 'Kl1S4'
Feb 7, 2023
Oh I haven't met the orc yet, or the incubus. Where are they? Only just got the twink and he is a favourite of mine now.
me neither, in the explorations I met other guys who only appear on that specific occasion, but I know that he has a scene with an Orc who must be the chief of the tribe or something like that. Andras is by far the one he has the most scenes with and then come the secondary ones the twink dark elf, the minotaur Greyhide, and now the wolf* Whitescar.
As for the inccubus Riley(?), he has 2 scenes, if I'm not mistaken you have to help the priestess Fuuta discover who in her cult killed someone, and in that you have a scene with this inccubus, if the player don't want a gay scene you can ask him to change his gender and then he transforms into a succubus, he also appears in another scene where you make him have sex with a novice (?), or something like that.
If you put Alexia helping the Dark Elf in the breeding Pits you can see him topped by Andras / Whitescar, I don't remember if is a event but there is also a scene where he is with Rowan and the Minotaur, but I think you would have to have a relationship with Greyhide too.
Only just got the twink and he is a favourite of mine now.
since you don't like the Furry, the Dark Elf is the best option. At the moment, I wanted to get the exact route of Whitescar. In fact, I wanted to unlock all the scenes, even the ones I didn't want to see. My gamer side needs that. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

sorjs53

Mar 17, 2024
As for the inccubus Riley(?), he has 2 scenes, if I'm not mistaken you have to help the priestess Fuuta discover who in her cult killed someone, and in that you have a scene with this inccubus, if the player don't want a gay scene you can ask him to change his gender and then he transforms into a succubus, he also appears in another scene where you make him have sex with a novice (?), or something like that.
There's also an inccubus cutscene you can trigger by going to a monastery on the map. It's a random encounter, but you do need to have the coven unlocked or you won't get to see the entire scene.

Lavinotinto

Feb 6, 2023
I seek information from those who play the game often. What is the status of Cla-Ming? Last time i came inside her after she proposed to carry my child. Is there any dialogue that gives more information about her status? She pregnant? Does she tell us?
Still no babies,

nootropic

Sep 25, 2018

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
How to get those scenes ?
You don't. They may or not be available in the next update.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the scenes associated to this art may already be available in the latest update, but the art itself is yet to be implemented to them, this is common on most updates, you will find new events with only text and a black screen.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2020
I thought the chaos preg content was gonna allow Alexia to be impregnated and cause an entire new set of scenes or trail to the story, especially because I thought the decisions would impact that characters personality later.

:ROFLMAO: I probably shouldn't have expected that since I also thought Alexias experience with a male part was going to be a perm change at some point since she seemed to really like it and that was gonna be my wife from then on XD Rowdy with the stick at each character in the castle lol!

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
my sad attempt of the replay mod for 0.4.06 created 256,257,258,259,260 plus added to 235, 250 and 254 their newly added cgs, probably missing some variables here and there but most of the new stuff is visible and i am not providing full info like opaquecake is am not fully sure how he was spreading them so they won't work too well with the sorting

260 was part of a big event so i left a small part of it where the cgs are found

let me know how it works as it's first time when i try doing this and might fail hard
l.e. swapped them on 26.08 with a version with a bit more info for the mod filtering
l.e.2: for instalation copy to the game folder, as described by opaquecake
This just opens a new tab to me I don't know how to get it lol

4.00 star(s) 167 Votes