dickasabelt

May 2, 2018
Can someone help me :(
I've been stuck on this mission for ages and still have no idea how to capture the city of Rastedel.

Nov 11, 2017
Not it wasn't, and it never will.

I do remember long time ago that it was one of fetish that was going to be in the game, back when patreon didnt make the incest ban, it was writing and everything on the games description, it was supposed to be between the demon sibling. Truly a shame.

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
Here's another edit added to buildings.rpy above to address the forge producing squat for equipment from available iron. The devs left capacity set to 0 for both the lvl 1 and lvl 2 Forge (available after research of smelting). This will only work on a new game since it edits values in the castle.buildings structure for both forge capacities. If you want to set it on the fly in the console do:

Code:
castle.buildings['forge'].capacity=3
how do I do this file,where do I have to throw it?

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Well to be honest its really hard to imagine they didnt hump each other from time to time.
Considering Andres hump everything that moves and move and hump everything that didnt.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
That was a fix I did a few versions ago when they first restructured the code base for buildings and upgrades and messed things up. I haven't gotten around to playing the latest version, but it was already fixed a version or two back.

how do I do this file,where do I have to throw it?

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes