Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
Guys sorry for askin but are there still voice acting in the game. Im just asking because i notice some scene in the replay mode say they have DUB-CON which i interpret to be dubbed conversation. but i cant hear anything ingame other than ther music.
dub con is dubious consent, aka basically rape but with deniability. for example sex with someone who is very drunk is dubious consent at best

Reactions: idiaweskara

bshshhs

Oct 7, 2024

bshshhs

Oct 7, 2024
Guys sorry for askin but are there still voice acting in the game. Im just asking because i notice some scene in the replay mode say they have DUB-CON which i interpret to be dubbed conversation. but i cant hear anything ingame other than ther music.
honestly if there is then im deaf.

bshshhs

Oct 7, 2024
dub con is dubious consent, aka basically rape but with deniability. for example sex with someone who is very drunk is dubious consent at best
that wasn't his question kiddo. but apparently along with being illiterate you don't know shit about the game.

maveric619

Jun 14, 2017
that wasn't his question kiddo. but apparently along with being illiterate you don't know shit about the game.
Are you actually this dumb or or you doing a bit?

The guy asked if DUB-CON meant voice acting. The other guy answered with what DUB-CON meant

And yes, there's dub con in the game. Off the top of my head: Alexia x Andras after her stay with the wulump

Reactions: moonhowler1972

bshshhs

Oct 7, 2024

The guy asked if DUB-CON meant voice acting. The other guy answered with what DUB-CON meant

And yes, there's dub con in the game. Off the top of my head: Alexia x Andras after her stay with the wulump
Guys sorry for asking but are there still voice acting in the game. I'm just asking because i notice some scene in the replay mode say they have DUB-CON which i interpret to be dubbed conversation. but i cant hear anything in game other than the music. thats what he said.
he never asked if it meant voice acting you fucking disabled fuckface he said he interpreted it as that. he ASKED if there was fucking VOICE ACTING maybe i should send you back to pre school to learn what voice acting is.

bshshhs

Oct 7, 2024

but hey maybe your retarded and stupid as a fucking toddler and that's why you cant fucking read simple fucking questions and think everything has a hidden message.

kickman

Mar 2, 2019
uuuhhhh I feel bad for creating confusion/fighting but yea i did think that dub-con meant dubbed convo. So, i looked around the threads and saw that they where delaying the game a few years ago because of voice acting and noticed the option "wait for voice" in the preferences options. Thus I thought it was still in the game or somthing.

bshshhs

Oct 7, 2024
uuuhhhh I feel bad for creating confusion/fighting but yea i did think that dub-con meant dubbed convo. So, i looked around the threads and saw that they where delaying the game a few years ago because of voice acting and noticed the option "wait for voice" in the preferences options. Thus I thought it was still in the game or somthing.
honestly its not your fault plus you clearly asked about voice acting yet they thought they are gods and could change what people asked.

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes