Ajinkya22

Jul 6, 2022
I’ve been meaning to try this game out and think I’m gonna finally get around to it this week. I’ve searched in the thread a bit and it seems like there’s not really any sort of regularly updated guide/walkthrough.

How easy is it to get all the scenes? is it relatively straightforward, or is it a lot of “to fuck this goblin lady you have to make this one specific choice on day 14 and then that opens up another choice on day 58 if you go to this specific spot at this time of day?”
Yes it is pretty straightforward but sometime u need to have specific condition mate to trigger that scene for ex if u want scene with Alexia and jezera so need to have some low point with Andras and low relationship with Rowan but as far if u talking about cla min so yeah it is pretty straightforward

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I’ve been meaning to try this game out and think I’m gonna finally get around to it this week. I’ve searched in the thread a bit and it seems like there’s not really any sort of regularly updated guide/walkthrough.

How easy is it to get all the scenes? is it relatively straightforward, or is it a lot of “to fuck this goblin lady you have to make this one specific choice on day 14 and then that opens up another choice on day 58 if you go to this specific spot at this time of day?”
It's easy to get scenes but to get "ALL" scenes in one playthrough isn't really possible because there are so many different paths or ways characters can go. Then there are random events you may or may not encounter. That's why a lot of us have played through a couple times and use the gallery unlocker mod to see everything :BootyTime:

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
I'm confused by what you did? When you said you went into the console, did you redo some variable through redoing some small section of code? I'm not fully following on what you done as I've been trying to follow your methods to see if I can get it working too...

Also, do you need to delete your old 0.4.06 saves for 0.4.07 to work properly? As I know in older version of the game you can't use your old saves?
In the , I just typed the following:
patreon = False

That re-enabled the events that are disabled in the Patreon version. I then needed to re-add the files that don't exist in the Patreon version too or the game errors because it can't find the images. I'm sorry I wasn't clearer.

I had to restart entirely since my saves were all super old so I don't know if you can import from an earlier version. I downloaded 0.4.06 just to get the replacement images.

yoyozou

Jun 11, 2017
It's easy to get scenes but to get "ALL" scenes in one playthrough isn't really possible because there are so many different paths or ways characters can go. Then there are random events you may or may not encounter. That's why a lot of us have played through a couple times and use the gallery unlocker mod to see everything :BootyTime:
Well yeah, I didn’t mean necessarily getting everything in one playthrough. I meant more like if I see a hot character and I want to make sure to get their scene, how doable is that without checking some kind of guide? Are requirements pretty obvious or are some scenes locked behind obtuse nonsense?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Well yeah, I didn’t mean necessarily getting everything in one playthrough. I meant more like if I see a hot character and I want to make sure to get their scene, how doable is that without checking some kind of guide? Are requirements pretty obvious or are some scenes locked behind obtuse nonsense?
Most is straight-forward.
Ask if you miss a specific scene.

Reactions: yoyozou
4.00 star(s) 169 Votes