rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
my sad attempt of the replay mod for 0.4.07 disabled by default the "old stuff", you can enable it via rem, it still throws errors in the replay gallery but if you ignore you can play the scenes on subscribestar
for instalation copy to the game folder, as described by opaquecake
previous version 0.4.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wanted to ask what was updated in 260 and were are these scenes in the gallery? And thank you for keeping the gallery going not many people say that
1728319317392.png

vandal.h

Oct 15, 2023
I wish the developers would integrate the replay mod into the game. They've already added the gallery unlock option by default, might as well make sure it actually works.

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
Quite disappointed with the new AndrasxAlexia scene, I'm more interested in the plot of Jezzera and Rowan ruining Andras plan than these 4 new NTR pics. :HideThePain:
Could you share the name of those two events? I have already seen the ones with Helayna and the succubus another user named, but I can't find the Andras with Alexia or Rowan with Jezzera :(

Ajinkya22

Jul 6, 2022
Could you share the name of those two events? I have already seen the ones with Helayna and the succubus another user named, but I can't find the Andras with Alexia or Rowan with Jezzera :(
Don't know about Andras scene but jezera and Rowan scene name jezera dommed astarte it is use urm then if u search Astarte u see new scene

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes