perles75

May 16, 2020
Man, they really hacked up the game to get rid of the stuff patreon doesn't allow anymore. SoC's development has always been on the amateurish side, but this is a whole new level.
>delete a ton of stuff
>don't mention it in changelog
>stonewall about ruining your game

Nice.
are we still talking about the actions they had to do to get their Patreon reinstated or is it another thing? because if it's the former (in addition of being mentioned to death in multiple posts) I had understood that stuff is removed only from the Patreon build and kept in the others.

spidyinf

Dec 23, 2023
is it me or with everyone, that you cannot use the unlock scene replay?
can anyone tell me why the scene replay unlocked bugged
is there a solution?

DinoGlue

Nov 14, 2023
If anyone could check if they still have the Whitescar, Greyhide, and similar content, that’d be great. At least Android users have a version now.
been a looong time since i came back to this game and hearing that they removed parts with no word is seriously shady. anyway, it appears they removed some greyhide scenes in that version, like I can't trigger his "table manners" scene which if i remember correctly is the one with drunk him x alexia x rowan and there's errors with the merman x alexia event (forgot his name) but maybe thats because i brute forced it with the debug option i found here. I'd check the faes content but all i can find is heartsongs stuff.

Ajinkya22

Jul 6, 2022
is it me or with everyone, that you cannot use the unlock scene replay?
can anyone tell me why the scene replay unlocked bugged
is there a solution?
Yes it's not working when u go to page 2 so use urm to watch scene you want to watch its the solution until its fixed in next release

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes