Lewdlesmcdoodles

May 17, 2023
Isn't the reason obvious? It's because Andras & Jezera want to become human. There can also easily be plot twists that explain why they'd want this other than what I just said, we don't know what the ending of the story really is so you can call it just an opinion that I speculate. You don't have to agree. But it is a theory I've had for some time now.

There can be deeper complexities to both Andras & Jezera than we're currently aware about. Jezera is shrewd & manipulative, very intelligent & cunning. Andras is basically all brawn no brain, easily impulsive to be driven to flex his overwhelming power to feel superior. However there could be deeper developments to them as they grow as characters that we're not aware is being planned.

Or for all I know the dev could just be winging it & doesn't actually know what he's doing with the story. I was play testing this game at the earliest of stages and the beginning had a chance for Rowan & Alexia to completely miss the chance to meet for the first time in the castle depending on a couple of choices you made, which was taken out & re-written -- I always found that part of the story to be extremely well written for the plot of NTR content. But unfortunately, the story has changed completely from that since then to both Rowan & Alexia to just roam around flat out cheating even when they know about it, so it practically just became cuckolding & reverse/ revenge cuckolding, and less & less about one or the other (or both) being stolen from each other as they dive deeper into corruption.

So basically, I wish there were more true NTR elements within the story where Alexia x Andras are literally just fooling around behind Rowans back and to top that off, I wish that you could visit Alexia's own room icon any time to either interact or trigger such events.

I also wish the dev would just make use of the Arena already to allow/ enable you to send Rowan there to train his skills & gain experience so he can level up, but that's been pitched to the dev for years now and it still hasn't been done. But I digress, it is what it is.
I think that Andras/ Jezera wanting demon heirs would make a little more sense than them wanting to become human for some reason?

The plotline of Alexia badly wanting kids and the measures she goes to to try for kids would fit into it perfectly (have not played the most recent update asof yet so I dont know how well this will age)

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
I think that Andras/ Jezera wanting demon heirs would make a little more sense than them wanting to become human for some reason?

The plotline of Alexia badly wanting kids and the measures she goes to to try for kids would fit into it perfectly (have not played the most recent update asof yet so I dont know how well this will age)
I thought it's Alexia who is infertile nad not Jezera. Why would Jezera want heirs to be born from other women? Let's be real Alexia is here just for NTR scenes and sex. She is just a baggage Rowan had.

Lewdlesmcdoodles

May 17, 2023
I thought it's Alexia who is infertile nad not Jezera. Why would Jezera want heirs to be born from other women? Let's be real Alexia is here just for NTR scenes and sex. She is just a baggage Rowan had.
Alexia could be infertile we dont know fully until some very fun plot happens, we try to help get her pregnant with Nasim's help and some of the implications of that story line are somewhat interesting.

As for the Demons, I dont see Andras just sitting there happily letting his sister have the royal lineage. The way its been heavily focused on Alexia even outside of the ntr plots rather than concubines or whores makes me not see that as the way its implied. And Jezera is far too cunning to let 2 humans rule their empire once they are gone, even if they are corrupted. She'd want an heir thats hers, and Andras would almost certainly want the same. Thats makes the most sense to me.

How you want to see Alexia as a character or just as baggage is your porogative

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Alexia could be infertile we dont know fully until some very fun plot happens, we try to help get her pregnant with Nasim's help and some of the implications of that story line are somewhat interesting.

As for the Demons, I dont see Andras just sitting there happily letting his sister have the royal lineage. The way its been heavily focused on Alexia even outside of the ntr plots rather than concubines or whores makes me not see that as the way its implied. And Jezera is far too cunning to let 2 humans rule their empire once they are gone, even if they are corrupted. She'd want an heir thats hers, and Andras would almost certainly want the same. Thats makes the most sense to me.

How you want to see Alexia as a character or just as baggage is your porogative
She is just for sex and yeah maybe Andras can make her preggo, but that will be only to gloat over Rowan, because for actual powerful heirs he has better candidates.

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
New Andras x Alexia scene was really good, they've been good at giving as more Andras x Alexia content lately but I'm afraid we'll get another content drought or something like they introduce a fox girl or some shit and the next 2 patches is all content for that

Reactions: Space0din
4.00 star(s) 169 Votes