bZokko1

Feb 2, 2019
It's a shame really what happen, but then again I never expected this game to go so long considering the snail pace story progression.
However ripping out so much of 8 year long development could really fell this game, abandoning Patreon means all the people paying and forgetting about this would be lost. Tricky situation :p

They either be very careful about the snuff edition getting leaked out to avoid the ban or go full safe mode and stop active development. Maybe it gets mod support to add it back in and keep some development there going in the side door with 3 party.

Oh well, at least Helaynia is getting some more content I guess :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lavinotinto
Aug 16, 2017
Might as well change the name to Seeds Of Conformance. I was here for the Alexia content but with all the beast stuff taken out it's no different to a standard VN, except for all the unnecessary side mechanics. I'll just keep the last version I have as it's not even worth downloading from here anymore.

Reactions: bZokko1

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Is this the patreon or subscribestar version that leaked? If it's subscribestar it should still have the furry dong, shouldn't it? IF not someone'll develop a decensor patch sooner or later.

Reactions: Argeddon

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Might as well change the name to Seeds Of Conformance. I was here for the Alexia content but with all the beast stuff taken out it's no different to a standard VN, except for all the unnecessary side mechanics. I'll just keep the last version I have as it's not even worth downloading from here anymore.
If you want the furry content, check the Subscribestar page.

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes